It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oops.. (Black Background, Black Text)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I just bought a custom background colour, with my ATS points. And I put it black, but I didn't change my text colour away from black. So now, you can't read my Mini-Profile thing... And when I try to change my background it says I don't have enough ATS points to buy. And the same thing when I try to buy new text colour. Anyone know how I can change it without losing points?...

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You can't but you can change your text color for 150 points.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Alright, but it still says I don't have enough points to buy it. I have enough ATS but I have like negative BTS. What's the difference and how do I get them up?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by StrangledHeart]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think you can do it if you don't choose "combined points". Just ATS points.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It won't even let me get to the point where I can choose combined points, or just ATS points. If I just click on it once it says sorry you don't have enough ATS points..

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Nice.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
Nice.

Of course, same color scheme as mine.

Glad we got you back to the land of the visible SH.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks everyone who helped..and it's good to be back
!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Anyone know how I can change it without losing points?...

Just for everyone's benefit... This happens occassionally, when it does, contact a SuperMod, and they will be more than happy to front you the necessary points to at least correct the problem.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just for everyone's benefit... This happens occassionally, when it does, contact a SuperMod, and they will be more than happy to front you the necessary points to at least correct the problem.

Actually, now...Supers can "reset" your background color and text color. You might be out some points (I haven't tried it) but we all learn from mistakes right?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Haven't tried that power of the cape yet....

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I remember when I first joined here, I made that mistake twice. The first time was from just not knowing, and the second was from changing my text color instead of background. No biggie, right?

new topics

top topics

join