It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Blue Sparks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've seen the same things and created a thread Here

These are definetly spirits, at least in my case.

A lot of people are naturally scared of something they don't understand, even if it's completely benign. It's normal. I'm not saying that's true in your case but something to consider.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangledHeart

I had posted the text below elsewhere on ats and didn't get any response.

I was sat in the living room watching TV and the wife was in the kitchen behind the living room, separated by a wall.

Through the small gap between the curtains came three flashes in succession separated by a noise similar to a camera flash charging. I would guess there was a quarter to half second gap between the flashes.

You could explain this easily apart from the blue lightening style effect that travelled through the living room, through the door into the kitchen / dining room and out through the french doors. I ran to the window to see if someone was there (nope) then through to ask the wife if she saw anything and she said she saw a blue flash go through the back doors.

There wasn't any storms around on this evening. The "flash charging" noise was very loud compared to a normal flash and was more of a "pingy" noise. I wouldnt have heard a normal flash through the double glazing.

I have also seen blue orbs a couple of times in my life as described in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

And no, I dont have any fixation on blue unexplainable things!

[edit on 23/9/2009 by LightFantastic]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by StrangledHeart

I have experienced this as well but the blue lights were so huge that they lit entire hallways.

The first time I was at my parents house and saw it in the hallways. I dismissed it as some car or something as they DID have an open window.
I experienced it again however at their house and became very curious. I too was like you and not really afraid as puzzled as I was. Kind of strange....

I experienced this for a third time and this time my wife and my daughter both saw it. This time were were in my house.
There are NO windows in my house uncovered with at least blinds. Most of them have thick curtains as well. The light light up our entire hallway and what I could see of the kitchen. All of us turned to one another puzzled and asking if we saw it. I got up and checked outside. I checked the windows, the closets and the entire house. No flashlight or carlight, heck not even the sun could have made a light like that into out home. It lit up in a blue color similar to a police car light. There is NO way this light could have came into our home in a natural way. There was no window in my house that you could even shine a flashlight through, yet this thing lit up our kitchen and hallway.

I came across something in a documentary you might find interesting if not frightening though. In a documentary about Area 51 and the town near it. The old man and woman there that own the store that sells Area 51 memorabilia said that others had said they experienced seeing things, but that the only thing they ever saw themselves were lights that by unexplained means lit up their home...

If anyone can shed some real light (So to speak!) on this please do!
I'd really like some sort of explanation as to what it is and why it keeps coming back.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LightFantastic

With us there was only the flash is that's what you'd call it.
It wasn't bright it had medium brightness and was the color of a police light, maybe even a little darker shade. There was also no sound at anytime I have saw it. Nor anyone outside, but it was at night every single time it happened.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
LOL. just realised I had already posted this - DOH!

[edit on 8/2/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanFly
reply to post by LightFantastic

With us there was only the flash is that's what you'd call it.
It wasn't bright it had medium brightness and was the color of a police light, maybe even a little darker shade. There was also no sound at anytime I have saw it. Nor anyone outside, but it was at night every single time it happened.

I guess the flashes I saw weren't that bright either - I wasn't dazzled. They and the spark were, as you say, about the same colour as a police light.

The spark also travelled at quite a slow speed, perhaps 10 to 20 mph and must have followed a bent path to travel where it did.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hmmm....maybe the same effect we saw when Jupiter and Io arc....is happening here on earth. The suns magnetic field flipped a couple of weeks ago. The ramifications of this are yet to be realized, but are very possible. any magnetic fields within the suns radius will have to react to this(according to e=mc2). the turmoil our iron core is going through is starting to show its effects. maybe the blue lights are the result of our iron-copper crank churning at the centre or our planet. just a thought. its not like you live inside of a box, with electrical conductors running throughout your walls.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Have you tried googling 'scalar weapons'?

tptb will encourage 'spirits' etc to cover for the assaults. Watch for their mediabuds to comply with lots more paranormal shows (haunted houses are favorite satellite targets for scalar assaults). There's now a net over the earth brought to you by cell phones and their towers. One of the tenets of the government is to 'put the thing in plain sight, and make the people pay for it'.

I assure you that if every single cell phone were dumped in the sea, and people refused to use them, then there would be a law forcing you to carry one at all times. You have NO IDEA what sick twisted controls they now use on us.

Blue lights? That's the start of them capturing and storing your brain pattern, so they can access your thoughts. Eventually you'll see a white flash that will about kill you. Have you been doing naughty things? Such as...spitting on images of bono or his spiritual guide, father al gore?

Bottom line? Our minds are exactly as a dog within an electric fence. Thank me when I'm dead.

That's TWO N's!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Very nice!
Thanks for the information. Scalar weaponry could explain a whole mess of things could it not?! Excellent information my friend and thank you!

Watch this video if any of you would like to learn a little about Scalar Weaponry and Nikola Tesla. I'm sure there's more out there and probably better videos, but i could not stop watching this when i started. Very interesting!

***** Secret Weapons: Scalar Wave Weaponry *****
video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
i started seeing blue sparks last year during the summer. i went to the eye doctor to make sure i didnt have any tears in my retina. every thing is fine with my eyes .. but still these unexplained blue sparks..

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've seen this before. It's like a camera flash but blue instead. Me & my cousin ran outside with knives thinking I was getting robbed lol. No idea what it was though.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by h1satsu]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join