It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face what would you do?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Poor Esoteric Teacher. Down on your knees is exactly where they want you. You may as well put an apple in your mouth and squeel like a piglet.
Have some muscle relaxants ready because we all know about that probe and where they put it.

[Fiction]Aliens are not free willed independant thinkers. They are of a drone mentality. Their thought patterns are centralized and their directives are relitively short and scripted. They are not capable of processing minor gestures and their actions which are formed from a crude form of collectively reasoning would not bode well for someone "Giving themselves up". Tecnicaly they are neither agressors nor benevolent as they are not bound to having to answer to a conscience. You would be processed accordingly. Simple as that. [/Fiction]

[edit on 22-12-2005 by nullster]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Man I think you would put them to sleep with all that!

Sorry guys, but if some UFO stop by to use the tree to take a piss I would not think they are out to get Me. If they have to power come all the way here, not stop and kill Me from up there with some kind of beam or something. I tend to think that they would not wont to fight. They might be getting some pictures and plants from our little dirtball and going back home to make a wager with the other gray on how much longer we can make it.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
2am one morning at work (out in the middle of the wetlands) I came out of the building to get something from my beat up pick-up. Bigfoot was standing on the other side of it. (first close encounter). I had a Chevy Silverado and his shoulders were above the top of the cab. I turned and ran like hell. But not far cuz I had the sinking feeling I would not be able to outrun him.....and I knew I was going to be ripped to pieces. And since I was going to die anyway I damn sure was going to get a good look at this monster that was about to kill me.....I stopped and turned around.....knowing AND BELIEVING I was about to die.....and all I saw was one final blur of him as he disappeared into the trees in the opposite direction. I scared HIM! I can laugh about it now but at the time it was sooo not funny.
I'm hoping ET does the same thing.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
If Aliens were coming here, which I doubt very much, unless We're the most exciting thing in the Universe, which would be sad.

Having read other posts and chuckled, and being a bit of a practical joker myself. I would either

Start Barking like a dog

spin on the spot making "beep beep" noises

Or adopt a non aggressive posture and offer my hand, when he/she/it gets close enough a quick smack to the chin should put it down, I've seen drawings they look like wimps. drag him to the nearest car bend him over the Bonnet/hood snap off the car aerial and ram it where the sun don't shine, Yelling "see how you like some probing you grey Mother *%$£%&"

the only bad thing would be the imminent invasion that would follow...

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I would ask if they were tired from their trip, offer them a smoke and a beer, and offer them a great businnes deal. Oh..and pray like hell they come in the name of peace.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I think it's hard to say what i would do but i can narrow it down to a few options.

1. I would achieve something that only toddlers can usually do all at once, i would vomit, defecate, urinate and cry all at once.

or

2. I would be scared but my instincts would take over and i would attempt to brain the little fellow, might take a while they have lots of brains.

or

3. I would go along with whatever it wanted and try to get everything i can out of it about how it's technology works, maybe just observation of the interior of the craft itself would give me some clues. Maybe i could break free and find my way to the "engine room" for clues.

and finally my favorite

4. I would hopefully ask what it wanted and what it intended to do with me before i choose one of the 3 earlier options.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I'd play it some jazz on my trombone or trumpet, probably trombone since I'm better at it. Then I'd play it some piano, and teach it to play bass, then I'd travel the country, billing myself as DrBones and the Interstellar Jazz Travelers.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
i would be very scared at first because i will be looking at something i have never thought i would see in my lifetime. but once i calm down i will hope they are friendly enough to try to communicate with me.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
i saw one face to face and i nearly pooed in my panties. A seriously disturbing experience, i thought i was going nuts at the time.

It felt like my head was being probed and i didnt like it at all

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
personaly id offer it a pint of carlsberg!! then when its drunk it should tell me everything i need to know.. or just fall over a lot. ha ha i could picture it now **Hello 911** Yeah my skinny little friend is sick i think he drank to much**

THAT is the funniest image thats been in my tiny mind for ages!!!

I'd probably get one drunk too, imaging the stuff you could do!!! OMG!! First one to throw up get anal probed!!! ROFL LMFAO!!!

[edit on 13-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I remember when i was in the 8th grade i woke up in the middle of the night to record a meteor shower. I slept right next to the window and woke up to the sound of my dog barking, i stuck my head outside to see what he was barking at and I saw a very long shadow of what looked like a grey. I could see its long thin arms swinging up and down. When I realized what it might be, i quickly shut my window and closed the shutters. I was pretty freaked out but i fell asleep right after that. My dog didn't die or anything and i didn't notice any microchips implanted in his body lol. Anyways if i came face to face with an alien I would probably jump back, get a little freaked then try to analyze it to see if it was threatning. If it was peaceful I wouldn't trust it and if it was threatning I would run because not knowing what they are capable I wouldn't want to underestimate their powers.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The thing is, when you encounter a gray, you don't move. You CAN"T move. They paraylise you. So what would I do? I would simply not do anything. I would be frozen. Or..If I could, since I know the power of the mind is much stronger then I would force myself not to be frozen and I would move and probably punch it in the face if I could. Depends what kind of grays you are talking about to. Are you talking about the large grays, or the clones?

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   

ok bit of fun thinking but if you found yourself face to face with a gray what would you do?

First off I am scared of NOTHING so all that crud of "crying, pooping and peeing my pants, freaking out, scared witless" is NOT gonna happen to me !!!

Imagine a alien race want to contact you and you freak out ?? yea that says alot for the Human race ! Get a grip !! the opportunity of a lifetime comes and all you do is pee your pants ?? Sheesh !!

I would offer it my freindship.....ask it what it was doing here and what it wanted......ask it to "take me for a spin around the block" and if possible ask to see its home planet.

also ask it if I could travel with them as a sort of "Ambassador of Earth".

above all ask it to return for more visits.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey

ok bit of fun thinking but if you found yourself face to face with a gray what would you do?

First off I am scared of NOTHING so all that crud of "crying, pooping and peeing my pants, freaking out, scared witless" is NOT gonna happen to me !!!

Imagine a alien race want to contact you and you freak out ?? yea that says alot for the Human race ! Get a grip !! the opportunity of a lifetime comes and all you do is pee your pants ?? Sheesh !!

I would offer it my freindship.....ask it what it was doing here and what it wanted......ask it to "take me for a spin around the block" and if possible ask to see its home planet.

also ask it if I could travel with them as a sort of "Ambassador of Earth".

above all ask it to return for more visits.

[edit on 13-3-2006 by Alpha Grey]

Yea im sure they are looking for friends, we aren't talking about E.T. ... They are very dangerous

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Id seriously attempt to dispatch it as fast as I could, knowing full well that it'd be a matter of moments before it took control of the situation. seriously, you aren't gonna walk up to one of these things and try to shake its hand and talk about the weather. they broadcast emmense terror right into your heart, and I am sure thats on purpose.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RENEGADE CELL

personaly id offer it a pint of carlsberg!! then when its drunk it should tell me everything i need to know.. or just fall over a lot. ha ha i could picture it now **Hello 911** Yeah my skinny little friend is sick i think he drank to much**

THAT is the funniest image thats been in my tiny mind for ages!!!

I'd probably get one drunk too, imaging the stuff you could do!!! OMG!! First one to throw up get anal probed!!! ROFL LMFAO!!!

[edit on 13-3-2006 by sanctum]

LMFAO prob games!!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I dreamed about such a thing once. Upon seeing the ships in broad daylight, I was overcome with a feeling of dread. Upon seeing the beings, it doubled. If I ever happen to see one in broad daylight, out in the open, along with many other people, I'll know something really bad is going to happen. Don't know exactly what, just that it will be very, very bad.

posted on Mar, 13 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I firmly believe that E.T. have a sort of mental psychic ability to alter one's conscious state with the brain, which in term cuts off your conscious memory processing so you don't remember (possibly) what happens.

With that happening, your body goes into a state of paralysis because you're not in your conscious self.

But just say you broke free of that per chance.

Just picture yourself walking through the woods and stumbling upon a bear, or a wolf, not 100 yards away from you but right in front of you. You act in the same generalized manor, you just freeze up with fear for the moment then take flight. Provided your ego or will is strong enough to get over the fear factor and take control of the situation - then it's of understanding.

What would I do?

I mean I'd approach the situation in a neutral way til I understood the general feeling as to if it was more negative or positive feeling to it. I would stand and read its eyes and play it - play by play, every action depending on what they do, say, intend etc.

Interesting question - always wondered about that, you may prepare yourself mentally for it and always try to prepare but nothing can prepare you for the actual thing -- remember, stumbling upon a bear 10 ft in front of you while walking in the forest - FREAKY!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
i would try to stay calm and try and talk to it, comminicate telepathicaly and ask its intentions, if they have good intentions i would go with them, if bad or didnt want to talk i would use any method in my power to flee
if they took me anyway i would keep trying to communicate

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I would stand still and shake some for a second or two, then start flapping my arms at the thing, sort of hitting at it, while screaming in a kind of series of low grunts. If it didn't react to me grunting and slapping it, I might calm down.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join