It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face what would you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
well after the string of expletives, i would show it my music collection

alot of turntablists say they were trying to communicate with a higher conciousness when they played, nows the chance to check it out

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
thanks for all they posts guys im feeling welcome here allready.. some very interesting views on what some people would do.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well I was asked why I know all this.

Simple, I've experianced it. Nuff Said.
What everyone calls "Greys" are more than capable of defending themselves either thru advanced technology or advanced psionic disiplines.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Real aliens are not of the Hollywood verity where movie stars kick alien butt.

The first thing all humans do when they encounter an alien is poop in their pants.

Aliens are in total control of any human contact----humans cannot contact aliens or comprehend aliens in any way, aliens know every thing about us, we know nothing about them.

We know about cows, cows know nothing about us-----similar situation.

However, aliens are not here to eat, kill or hurt humans. Humans are not cattle or food for aliens.

Humans are being taken into the future----slowly---by the aliens.

interesting you would say that people cant contac aliens.
theres a vid here somewhere on these forums of some guy praying and then a UFO shows up. its even been filmed. is it true ? dont know.
just thought i would put it out there.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
they would take me when i was sleeping,usally around 3am..and they would bring me back at 4am,..they would only take me for an hour,i dont know why,and i really dont care...my abductions felt just like a dream,everything was black all around me,but i felt the sensation of being held down(possibly on a operating table) and remeber trying to break free,but it was extremely to hard,i never seen there faces,or ship or anything like that,the only thing i recall is the one time i actaully felt its hand,and the strange thing was,it had 3 fingers,thats when i knew i was being abducted by aliens,namely the greys,because they have 3 fingers..i have noticed two things since ive had these experiences,one is that ive become increasingly smart,like they put information in my head,and sooner or later i can tap into it,and realize certain things,the second thing i noticed was a strange bump about the size of a small pimple,which is in my ear lobe,this bump cant be poped or removed,it is inside my right ear lobe,this bump is some type of implant or marking they gave me,sometimes i hear these really high pitch sounds in my right ear that nobody else can hear,i think it comes from this bump in my ear lobe...i am firm believer that aliens indeed exsist,and that not all of them are here to hurt us,in fact they prolly would like to help us,but there are certain things stoping them,thats why they abduct certain ppl,and by word of mouth the truth will spread,like it is right now between me and you...if you have anymore questions go ahead and ask me...

Just curious , why are people always taken while they sleep ?.
why not when there just chilling out on the couch watching a late night movie or something.

how many times have you been taken?.

can you take 1 of us with you next time?.

did they give you anything to drink or eat - if so did it taste like chicken?.

did you go to there planet ?.

why 3 fingers ? . seems like it would be hard to build a spaceship with only
3 fingers.

you sound like a willing participant- so why wait untill your asleep to take you ?. why wouldnt they let you know the next they will come for you and you can be rdy for them?.
that way they wouldnt havent to track you down or anything .

i mean really , if they are so nice and are making you smart , why not just let you in on pick up times and such ?.

if aliens are so smart, im sure they could find people willing to go with them, without them abducting people.

you say there not here to hurt us - then why abduct unwilling people?.
when they are sleeping.

why so many abductions? havent they found what they are looking for?.

what are they looking for?.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Briggs]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Briggs

theres a vid here somewhere on these forums of some guy praying and then a UFO shows up. its even been filmed. is it true ? dont know.

Aliens are aware of us and if they choose to make a fool of some one like the person you mention they can and will.

If you want to meet an alien there are things you can do----however, it’s the alien that decides whether or not it will happen, not the human.

Most people that have contact with aliens remember only the nightmare part of it, so be ready for the scare of your life should you be allowed to meet one.

Aliens are not that freighting, they can take on human appearance and make it a casual encounter.

However, most encounters with them are extremely unpleasant---by design, and will be until they make formal contact, whenever that might be.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Briggs

Aliens are aware of us and if they choose to make a fool of some one like the person you mention they can and will.

If you want to meet an alien there are things you can do----however, it’s the alien that decides whether or not it will happen, not the human.

Most people that have contact with aliens remember only the nightmare part of it, so be ready for the scare of your life should you be allowed to meet one.

Aliens are not that freighting, they can take on human appearance and make it a casual encounter.

However, most encounters with them are extremely unpleasant---by design, and will be until they make formal contact, whenever that might be.

im not sure how they made a fool of the guy.
maybe he had/has a implant and they wer picking up on that ?.

i would like to think that i wouldnt have any problems meeting a Alien "s".
but who knows.

i think its interesting that Aliens are so Advanced , but yet most times they wait untill we are sleeping to Abduct people ?.

like i said in my other post , im sure there alot of people who would be willing to go with / talk to aliens without them having to abduct people.

Hell we have places here on Good ol earth where people actually volunteer
to be test subjects . Im sure out of 6 Billion people on earth they could find
enough people to volunteer to go with them .

not putting you down - but to say that most contacs are unpleasent by design , and then say atleast untill they make formal contac ?.

wouldnt that be like taking a monkey and abusing it for yrs and then turn around and wonder why you cant train/teach it anything or why it wont have anything to do with you. because of the mistrust ? . just a thought.

maybe its like what 1 guy said , maybe there waiting untill they build up a immunity to our diseases. And they are using the Abduction subjects as a way of doing that .

OR if we came from aliens , maybe they are looking for some kind of Dna
in us that came from some of there past relatives who put us here in the first place .

Or , maybe they using us like we use animals to build Anti-Flu and other antivirul drugs.

hell we use chickens to make Flu shots and cows and other animals for other disease related drugs.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I would check for my own familiar alien contacts, which I would find, and then ask the being what his name is and why he was here.

Then I would invite him to visit my home and ask me any questions he likes.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I like Oni xx's reply.
I think I would approach them with caution attempting to demonstrate a non-hostile demeanor. I would also want to know if they spoke English and if they knew why we, as Americans can’t correctly speak English. Maybe they had better English instruction or maybe they are just smarter. After all, they got here…we didn’t get there. That ought to tell us something.
I would want to know…why gray? Why not multicolored or silver or flesh colored like life on earth..no! no!, I have it…why not purple?
I would ask if they received out television transmissions. If they did I would attempt to explain that Jerry Falwell did not speak for humans. That we refute Falwell, Robertson, George Dubya, Jesse Helms, Trent Lott, Tom (the little thief) DeLay and a bunch of other doofuses.
I would attempt to prove that Einstein, von Neuman, Asimov, Jacob Bronowski, Peter Nero, Johann S.Bach, Tchaikovsky, Elton John, Andrea Bocelli, Charlotte Church, Will Rogers, Thomas Paine, Robin Williams, Roger Williams, Friedrich Schiller, Fredrick the Great, H. L. Mencken, John McCain, Bill Clinton and Madeline Albright and a bunch of others represent the preferred examples of our species.
Then I’d ask if they wanted to grab a bite and hope that they did not size me up before responding.

skep

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
well since we're talking about what if we met an alien...I gotta tell this story because it's kind of crazy but STILL freaks me out sometimes...

I had this good friend who was 6'6" and weighed about 150. He looked pretty average, but he had a huge heart that beat like only 40 times a minute and he was WAY intelligent. He blew me away sometimes intellectually (ok, not terribly difficult to do I realize, but shut up)

So one night we are having a few beer and he says "You know I'm not from here, don't you?" I was like "where are you from?" and he proceeded to give me all this bs about being being from another freakin dimension/galaxy etc...all sorts of stuff I couldn't understand so was easily confused by-LOL...so he sums it up that he's an alien...

here I was thinking "not from here" meant he was going to say he was from Texas or something! LMAO

So I am listening and playing along thinking its funny, and joking with him and he gets all serious on me and says "I shouldn't said anything...I just get so damn homesick sometimes...I knew you wouldn't understand or believe me anyway..who would?" and he got up and proceeded to do the male equivalent of pouting it seemed...

So I got him another beer and I played along again...and asked about his family...he then proceeds to tell me his father isn't really his father...he more like the equivalent of a military captain who'd been stranded here with him and his mother was human but her mind had been manipulated to think he was her son, that she'd raised him etc...and been married for years etc...

Anyway, it got kind of creepy...cuz the more he talked the more details and facts rolled off his tongue like he was purging himself...and I was thinking A) he is an alien or B) Oh God, he's lost his mind...

it's 2am and we go to a diner to get some bacon and eggs...this is one of his favorite things to do and we do it often-midnight breakfast-but that night it seemed wierd. He was relishing it too much...saying "You know if we ever leave...which I doubt we ever will...I'll miss bacon and eggs most..." and I'm joking with him, "no chicken and pigs?"

And he just smiles and nods his head no, knowing I'm half-serious half mocking.

So then he tells me...so youre taking the ASFABs for the military...how do you think you'll do? I said Well, I don't know...I'm pretty smart but I'm not mechanically or electronically inclined like you...he says "Oh it's easy,"...and I can't remember the conversation past that, except it started with him explaining binary to me "I/O" he called it and then when he was done talking about electronics etc...he said your number system is so messed up though-it's based on your fingers and toes!

I was like "My number system?" what does that mean...he said "Well I mean as a whole...the number system here is based on your fingers and toes...if you had 6 fingers or toes on each limb then your number system would be based on 12... you know when you'd count you'd have a different symbol to mean "ten" and "eleven" and then"twelve" would be when you incorporated the "zero" after the one...so actually the number "twevle" would be symbolized by 10...not "ten"...ten would have a one digit symbol all it's own...

Now you may say what a load of crap...but he didn't normally talk like this!!!!! SO I was inclined to listen-LOL and I said yeah, I guess so...interesting thought I suppose-not like no one has realized why we have this number system, it's just this wasn't our normal conversation...

So...I take the ASFABS...and ACE electronics...still couldn't remember a damn thing he told me that night, but on the test...the ansers came...everything just made sense...I went into the field of electronics...more specifically, maintenace...even though my other weak point and fear for the test was my lack of mechanical aptitude...apparently he had schooled me on that in the diner too, but I don't remember any of that conversation-I just remember our meal was over and I hardly remembered eating either-LOL

He aslo a short time later got this commodore computer thing...monitor and this like tape deck thing and he fixed it so it ran and would play with this thing and program it, and it was his favorite toy (when he wasn't rebuilding honda civics just to take out and crash in the desert) "he said archaic computers are so much fun!"

Ok, commodore things were definately becoming passe.. it was 1987....but archaic? LOL

Anyway, all in all, yeah you guessed it I started to believe him...you might think me crazy...but I'd like to just think me open minded...and it never crossed my mind to kill him!

[edit on 21-12-2005 by think2much]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   
That's a funny question. I actually had a dream about it one night and then I thought about it the next day. I would be scared to hell, no doubt. But I would not try to communicate with it or anything, just slowly walk towards it and quickly lunge at it and smash its face in. There's no denying the social normal that aliens are scary and here to hurt us or put us in danger. Who knows? maybe they are here to conduct tests, take our earth, or even enslave us? From sitings, personal abduction accounts, we can conclude that they are a very slender being, of little muscular strength but may have powerful weapons. Anyways I wouldn't risk being a test subject or anything else for that matter. Yea i'd probably # my pants but I'd beat the crap out of it and call every news station in the world and BLOW THIS WHOLE THING OPEN!

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
very good story think2much but do you still know your friend? have you talked to him lately? any more info you can give us about him?

$T3VY

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   

very good story think2much but do you still know your friend? have you talked to him lately? any more info you can give us about him?

Well...his "mother" went insane...sort of...just slowly kind of lost it in her late 40's...too early for alzheimers, but that is what it was like...would walk out in the middle of a busy street and stand there totally disoriented..

I figure this is either due to her mind being manipulated for awhile and maybe consciously fighting it?

Or...maybe insanity runs in the family. LOL

I have not seen him in about...oh...14 years maybe...he lives 3000 miles from me in the desert out west still...but we have communicated via internet a few times...even recently-so he's still around...enjoying his own business of steel sheds or something and he just got his pilots license and bought a plane. He likes to build planes too-he once had like a kit for a plane...seems making aircraft is a hobby for him and I have to laugh because in his steel shed business he can make hangars...I wonder what he's hiding in some of his...LOL.

Very nice and egotistical guy though.
thats about all I can-will-say about him.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
If I came face to face with an alien I would most probably cack myself before anything else!

After I found out its intentions though, thats when I decide if a swift kick to its crutch is in order.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I would ask to go to their planet..or for a ride in their craft....it would be the best thing in my life to happen to me !

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
One of the following:

Snap away

or:

Run away

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I would ask to go to their planet..or for a ride in their craft....it would be the best thing in my life to happen to me !

I was just scrolling down to type this in, but nevermind, Alpha Grey got it right on! I think it would be awesome if they made themselves known to the public, well offcourse it would have to be in a nice kind of way, so that people wouldnt freak out and kill each other and riot.

You know, you have to think though, the world went from beginning of earth - 1900 with no technology, no cars, no real way of building a secure structure to live in, and then all of a sudden after 1900+ we turn in to what we are today in less than 100 years.
I dont think that people really realize that.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If I found myself in the presence of one I would keep it in front of me and try and motion for calm.

If it even remotely showed agression or evasive tactic I would work to corner it. With their "less than benevolent" mythos surrounding their actions/intentions, I would do what was neccessary to catch/trap/subdue it. Take video and pictures of it. Next I would keep it plain site and contemplate who I should call.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I would fall to my knees with tears in my eyes.

I would thank them for their levels of tolerance which have culminated with them visiting other worlds.

I would opologize to them for the stupidity and arrogance of the human race.

I would opologize for humanity having an entire written/recorded history that is devoid of 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction.

I would tell them they might be better off associating with any other animal on the face of this planet, rather than us. I would tell them that humans believe they are far greater than any other creature on Earth, but that we are the only species that kill for fun, and the only race on the planet that has committed genocide on our own species. I would tell them no other lifeforms on this planet have made a conscious decision to eradicate an entire species from existance.

They would would probably listen to me, thank me for my honesty and tell all their other friends that this planet is the best example of how not to be.

I would then probably have to listen to how they have a written/recorded history of approximatley 6.8 billion years. And, how the first 700,000 years of visiting the stars and visiting 714 solar systems revealed no other intelligent life. They felt so alone, so they started accelerating the development of lesser races, because they did not want to be alone, nor conquer. I would also have to learn from them how the transmissions of our planet had probably entered a wormhole or some other natural space phenomenon which is how they recieved our communications millions of years before we actually sent them. And our conversation will end up with me knowing how little and insignificant humanity is, but how much we are addored and revered amongst the heavens.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Totally freak out and ruin a very expensive pair of pants, then bust my head open on the floor when I faint.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join