It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopters of Ezekiel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ezekiel is trying to describe a helicopter. He actually saw four helicopters and they really terrified him. Just imagine someone from that time seeing four helicopters fly towards them, it had to be scary and amazing to say the least. Let me go through some of Ezekiel to show you that he's describing helicopters and I will also post some video of helicopters that made what Ezekiel saw very clear.

First, you can tell by reading Ezekiel that he's having trouble trying to explain what he is seeing. So, he describes the helicopters as creatures but he goes on to add wheels. See, he knows what wheels are so he's actually giving the helicopters a description of a creature because he has only seen birds fly in the air, but then he adds wheels. The wheels tell you that it's not a creature that he's describing.

Secondly, the creature(helicopter), did not turn where it went. This means that it hovered and moved from left to right without having to turn in that direction.

Thirdly, he figured the spirit of the helicopter was in the wheels. That's because he when the helicopter landed it moved on the wheels so Ezekiel thought the wheels must be controlling the creature(helicopter).

Fourth, the wings on the four helicopters were connected and they made a loud noise when they rotated.

Ezekiel said the creature(helicopter) moved and the wheels didn't turn where it went. Watch this video:
link

Play helicopter performs mid-air acrobats part 2.

A helicopter actually looks like a face. If you just read Ezekiel's description and then watch a helicopter, it's truly amazing.

You can see video of helicopters here:
video.search.yahoo.com...

I believe John also saw helicopters and he called them locust. I think that the future fundamentalist will be secularist and atheist. I don't think you can dispute the existence of UFO's and the beings who fly them. The only way that sceptics can dispute Ufology is to take it out of the realm of reason. There's NO REASONABLE DOUBT that these things exist. There is NO REASONABLE explanation to counter all the evidence that points to the existence of UFO's. I havn't met a sceptic yet who can give me a reasonable alternative explanation for cave painting, ancient manuscripts, paintings, pictures and videos. Plus accounts from Presidents, military, govt. officials, astronauts and police officers. God gave us REASON and it's only when you try to take these things outside of reason can you ridicule them.

I believe a race called the Elohim has alot to do with us being here. The head Elohim, Yahweh Elohim, visited us as Jesus Christ. We have the potential to be born into the Elohim or the Sons of the Most High through Christ Jesus.

THANK YOU, LORD JESUS!!
quantumtheologica.blogspot.com...

[edit on 18-12-2005 by polomontana]

(mod edit to change page stretching url to a link)

[edit on 18-12-2005 by pantha]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
That is the question! There is no disputing the fact that Zeke was describing the arrival of a flight of helicopters with a bullhorn. The question is, where the devil did they come from?

Being a two-stick jockey, I've been fascinated by this for years.

I make all my flight students read this- without telling them why.

He is quite clear that they took him up- it wasn't 'just a vision'...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I agree Chakotay. I asked myself, why helicopters? I think he saw helicopters for our benefit. The Book of Ezekiel is tied to our time, or it's there for our benefit.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Or maybe Ezekiel was just drunk and watched a couple of fat hummingbirds try to gather food.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Or maybe Ezekiel was just drunk and watched a couple of fat hummingbirds try to gather food.

hummingbirds, even when they're fat and big, can't take up peoples.

Helicopters ? Interesting idea. Where were they came from and who were the pilots ?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Cheers for reminding me about this! His description does sound like helicopters, and I have no doubt that they were anything else.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yup, all of a sudden, Angels could no longer travel as they always had, so God had to create helicopters in order for them to travel from point to point.

Those were very good helicopters, too, as they were able to travel through space! But, of course, God-made helicopters would have much higher ceilings than Sikorsky products!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Helicopters ? Interesting idea. Where were they came from and who were the pilots ?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by ultra_phoenix]

i think Mr Ezekiel stated that he was carried away in spirit and immersed in a vision.

it's vague to me, but i recall 1st reading of the helicopter identification
in the bestseller 'The Late Great Planet Earth"
i seems it is theorised that Mr Ezekiel was having a vision of the future,
when the War of Gog-Magog was going on...(i could be in error)

the only thing is helicoptors have blades that rotate, and the visions were of wheels ...which more accurately resemble 'discs'.
..imo, only current alien crafts/UFOs , some of which are disc (wheel) shaped, can be the object described

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
so... i suppose for 4000 years or so since this book has been around, man has just simply been unable to reap the benefits of it's wisdom?

how pompous.

today, i am embarassed to be a christian, but at least glad to be reformed.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I just have a question, and maybe for the people who dont have any idea what your talking about can you explain who this Ezekiel guy is and what exactly did he say or talk about?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So there are peoples on earth who don't know who Ezekiel is ?

Read the Good Book ( aka The Holy Bible )
or just try with www.google.com

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It would be easier if you just explained it

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Was the title of a book written by a NASA engineer I used to work with dealing with Ezekiel's Wheels.

The study of alleged human-alien (angel, demon, deity) contact in myth is part of Paleo-seti research, quietly supported by your tax dollars.

The late Carl Sagan was (privately) motivated by these kinds of ancient folktales...

You can see pictures possibly contemporary with Ezekiel of assault helicopters in the tombs of Abydos, Egypt. Controversial? Yes. But the pictures exist.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sorry, but who the # is Ezekiel?
Answering my own question:
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 2005/12/19 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Those photos were found in an Ancient Egyptian tomb 3000 years old.
They clearly show a helicopter with other craft.
If this is true, it would lend support to the theory of UFO's being human vessels time hopping. (IMO)

Source: www.lost-civilizations.net...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ezekiel

Now there's a facinating story, more attension should be paid to this man,
some suggest that it wasn't what your typical helicopter would look like, not the helicopters refered to by Chakotay, from the tombs of Abydos, although these are amazing

Truely Amazing,

But this man has tryed to design what Ezekiel's helicopter would look like,

Blumrich was a NASA rocket engineer, reinterpreted Ezekial’s description as a UFO. Blumrich also worked on the Saturn 5 rocket, the Lunar Lander and on Skylab.

A UFO as imagined in the late Josef Blumrich’s 1973 book The Spaceships of Ezekiel.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If you read the first chapter, and forget the idea of one machine- the description matches a squadron in formation of the Abydos machines.

Try sitting in a helo cockpit at night or on a cloudy day with the master switch on. The play of lights look just like the jeweled colors Ezekiel describes.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
Blumrich was a NASA rocket engineer, reinterpreted Ezekial’s description as a UFO. Blumrich also worked on the Saturn 5 rocket, the Lunar Lander and on Skylab.

That picture looks a lot like UFO spotted in Mexico in 1973:

Here's a link
ufologie.net...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I am curious why you posted about this? Was it just for the odd fact of the time and sightings or is there more you just have yet to say?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
i dont know what you guys are talking about....

I never saw any helicopters!!!

=)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join