It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret Cabal of the most powerful and sucessful Black people in america ruined dave chappelle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I just wrote this post minutes ago and now something happened and i cant find it anywere if i wasnt to insecure id be crying bc i really wrote the ideas out clearly and well now im just pissed but want all of you to get to see and read this in the interest of knowledge/information.

I am a big fan but please no chapelle show one liners in the thread lets have some self respect.
I came across this among my many hours of daily web surfing making up my life.
the chapelle show theory

Great well real simple and quick, thats the link its a 15-20 min read it is very interesting.
What i had written about previously was that this perhaps shows us how secret societies come into being starting off on powerful people joining for a trite and meager goal. then evolving when they see the possibility of their experiances and succes into more power hungry and flexing of muscles.

I can absolutley see what was written in the theory being the case after thinking about the chapelle show sketches and those mentioned as the powerful forces behind the undoing of dave.

well im going to sleep sorry for my bitchy attitude and crude writing im itred and spent good time writing the prior thread on this topic to probably just never submit it properly nad now its gone, ill be back tom morning in a better mood to add more this and how i think it has implications and exposes other secret societies and cabals workings philosophies and history.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Already posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can add all thoughts on that thread.

Thread closed.

join