It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychokinetic Ability Research Project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I have been trying another attempt of Hydrokinesis, and I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions or things they would like me to attempt?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
After a recent conversation with another member, I've decided we need to raise the bar for our Telekinesis experiments. Wind is the biggest issue we will need to deal with. To counter it, I suggest the following two set ups for your TK experiments.

1. Use an overturned container, preferably plastic or glass, and place over the psiwheel/object. This will eliminate the effect of air currents.
  2. If you have trouble exacting Telekinesis through such a shield, I've thought up a new option. Create a field of psiwheels, perhaps around nine. Try to exact TK on the center one. If the others don't move, this will also eliminate the wind explanation.

Have fun. I've contacted all of our members to remind them of the new posts, so hopefully we should be getting some research rolling again soon!

Steve

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
I have been trying another attempt of Hydrokinesis, and I was wondering if anyone would have any suggestions or things they would like me to attempt?

That's a tricky one. I'll think up some experiments. Perhaps you could spill a little amount of water on a flat surface, so that it forms a tiny pool.. and attempt to move that or change the shape?

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
For hydrokinesis I was thinking of a pool of water in a bowl or something. Have you seen Bruce Almighty's "splitting the bowl of soup?" Maybe something along those lines would work but in a smaller container. I really have no experience in this subject as I'm working more on the healing aspects of this energy along with some other manipulation of the time/space continuum

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
so i'm back from vacation...

on the positive note: i shall now resume my part of the research, currently with psiwheel, the art of spoon/fork bending and the visualization part of meditation.

on the negative note: i am at my lowest low when it comes to anything psionic, i'm struggling to even move the psiwheel a centimeter. i've just been out of it for so long that i felt my mindset is reconfigured.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anyways lets get this research up and running again shall we:

what is spoon/fork bending?
It's a process where the performer channels his energy at the concentrated cutlery, after a period of time, the silverware becomes soft enough to bend or break apart.

why does the cutlery bend?
I've done a little research and I really haven't found an answer for that yet. I'm theorizing that the energy the person channels sent through the cutlery, excites the molecules and causing it to soften up a little. Who know?

skepticism?
Of course, there's plenty of them!! Magicians tends to bend silverware as a trick, using malleable metal shape in a form of a fork or a spoon. Some skeptic believe that thats how most so called "psychic" does it. Another way is to use trick people to think that the performer is bending the cutlery with his mind when if he is using a mere illusion to trick the viewer.

so can a person really bend metal?
there are too many people around the world and across the net that claim they have been able to do it, so its not as likely that i can just throw this phenomeon outside the window.

how can i?
click the following links-
fork-you: www.fork-you.com...
crystallinks: www.crystalinks.com...

what am i going to do about it?
well as a researcher, i am willing to test out the claim myself. for the next few weeks i will update you guys on my progress like i did with the psiwheel, hopefully prompting some success as i did with the psiwheel. while my success might prove that a person can bend a spoon or a fork, it might not be enough evidence for others.

if i failed to bend the cutlery, it doesn't mean it isn't real or its fake, it just mean I personally can't bend it.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Great work and write up. Keep it coming guys, where ever most of you are?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Spoonbending - Day 1

Preparation
Well, I seriously don't think you need any preparation when it comes to spoonbending, other then steal a spoon from the kitchen. It is suggested that we should old usesilver-plated brass cutlery since that's more likely to bend, however we can use the stainless steel one, i'll would just snap more likely then it would bend.

Warm Up
I honestly didn't do any? I mean I really did try to meditate, but I really never know when I reach or meditative state, when I should starting calling out specific affirmation, or how visualization works.

I really just basically skip this part. I will try to meditate, hopefully successfully one day, hopefully tomorrow.

Personal Steps
1)Hold the fork/spoon between your thumb and index finger
2)With my eyes closed, I try to focus my energy to the spoon.
3)I open my eyes and tried to bend it.

Suggested Steps
1)Hold the fork/spoon between your thumb and index finger
2)Go into a semi-meditative state
  1. Breathe deeply in your nose and out through mouth
  2. Listen to you're own breath and feel your chest rising and falling
  3. Visualize yourself in a serene and tranquil place, ie. beach
  4. Now visualize a golden energy ball above you're head, it beams energy to you're forehead, imagine the energy channeling to your the two finger you grasp the spoon with, there the energy will build up.
  5. When you feel like you collect enough energy within your two finger, you open you're eyes and shout "BEND" a three times.
3)Go on doing you're thing, eat or watch TV, but keep holding the spoon with your two fingers, once in a while gently try to bend you're spoon with your finger a little.

Conclusion
Based on the suggested steps, its required that a person goes into a medative state where they are able to visualize an external source of energy being sent through them and where this energy will build up in the two fingers the performer feels he had enough energy build up to release it into the fork.

The main thing is "visualization", it will play a crucial part in spoonbending, well for begineers at least. Hmm wonder why I can spoon bend? Oh thats right because I haven't learn how to visualize yet.

If you're confuse about the third suggested steps, I can explain that for you. I guess the reason why we have to be distracted at this point is so that we don't draw any doubt in our head and so subconsciously we can stay postive as the build up energy from our finger is slowly channeled through the spoon. I really don't have an explanation for this yet, give me some more thinking time.

I guess for the next week I better learn how to meditation and visualization!! so ANYONE want to help me on that, huh? huh? anyone....okay.....

[edit on 24-6-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry Steve, been going through some problems at home and the "heart" so to speak...Will get back to you guys tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok, I've been working on "Biokinesis" or the way I learned "reiki." This is a japanese form of healing that uses universal energy. I have noticed a positive change in the day following if I use reiki the night before. I tend to be in my bed (maybe I should be in a meditative position, but it seems the energy does not care either way) and focused on the energy. You do not necessarily have to keep your attention on the healing for it to work, but I think it helps the strength. Here's some details about this kind of energy work:

www.reiki.org...

Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one's "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.

The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."

en.wikipedia.org...

Some schools teach that Reiki energy enters the practitioner through the 7th (crown or Shasrara) chakra, goes through the 4th chakra and then flows through her or his hands (secondary chakras) into the body of the recipient. It is also taught that Reiki energy enters through the 1st (root or Muladhara) chakra at the base of the spine, fills the aura, becomes centered in the 4th (heart or Anahata) chakra, and flows out through the practitioner's hands. Most schools teach that the Reiki energy is an "intelligent" energy, which "knows what to do," or "where it is needed the most." Indeed Ki is the Japanese term for Qi or Chi in Chinese and refers to Universal Energy. Thus, Reiki adherents say, if the recipient needs it and is ready to heal, the Reiki energy will go where it needs to for healing. They also maintain that if, on the other hand, the intended recipient does not accept the energy on some level, the energy will not be absorbed. Some schools teach that Reiki "spirit guides" keep watch over Reiki energy and assist the practitioner. It is said by them that any intention to do harm will block the flow of Reiki energy.

In a Reiki session, the practitioner asks the recipient to lie down and relax. The practitioner then is said to act as a channel for Reiki energy, theoretically allowing "Reiki energy" to be channelled through the practitioner to wherever the patient is believed by them to require it. Usually the practitioner moves their hands close to or on various parts of the recipient's body. Some patients report feeling various sensations: heat, tingling, cold, pressure, etc. Practitioners of Reiki attribute these sensations to Reiki energy filling energetic deficiencies in the body and aura of the recipient, repairing and opening their energy channels (meridians or nadis), pulling out "negativity," and dissolving the blockages of "stale" energy.

Some claim that practitioners can also channel Reiki energy through other parts of their bodies (for example, their eyes or their breathing) if they wish. According to practitioners, intention is the primary method for directing the flow of the energy. Reiki healers say that their energy can be used for healing either in physical proximity or from a distance. Furthermore, many Reiki healers claim that the ability to share Reiki comes only after a "Reiki Master" performs an initiation or attunement.

Positive effects of Reiki treatment have been documented in papers published in some peer-reviewed alternative medical journals. The benefits center around biological indications of relaxation and increased immunity, reduced heart rate, improved blood pressure, and reduced pain, anxiety and depression. Other reports have focused on successful treatment of cancerous cells in mice.

www.reikione.com...

www.iarp.org...

Just to get you guys started if you're interested...If you want I can send this energy your way and you will be attuned, or you can have the process done yourself at:

www.xehupatl.com

Enjoy!

[edit on 26-6-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Yes, let's infuse ourselves with energy! Afterall, psychokinesis is energy manipulation. That is indeed what drives TK! I will look into Reiki more, but as you offer if you can help channel some energy for us that would be great also. I'll be first in line

I'll get back to you guys soon regarding TK.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ok SteveR, I am not sure if we already can tap into it or if it actually needs to be sent. I don't really have an answer, but it definately has to do with the mind's belief in the existence of the energy.

If you do not have faith that the healing with work, there is little to no chance it will ever happen. If you do not accept this energy when it is sent to you (ie give permission) it will not reach this person (long distance healing/channeling).

You can transfer it by touch as well to the best of my knowledge, but the right thoughts/words have to be taken into account. I'll share some ideas on Reiki...

This was part of an email I received from the guy who attuned me:
"1. Don't worry if you don't feel anything during the attunements! It
doesn't mean that you haven't received them, it only means that you
didn't experience them consciously. It's most likely a question of
sensitivity to energy - you'll find a helpful free eBook to help you
with that below.
2. In case you haven't read the FAQ: Kundalini Reiki isn't supposed to
Raise the Kundalini. Premature Kundalini raising can be a dangerous and
harmful, not to mention traumatizing experience - in Kundalini Reiki
you
are accessing a small part of that powerful energy to help you with
healing, protection and self-improvement.
3. Work with the techniques presented in the course notes! The notes
are
short and to the point; that's because this system is simple and
direct.
Use the techniques presented, and pretty soon you'll see improvements
in
whatever you are working on.
4. Attune yourself again from time to time using the technique provided
in the course notes. This will help your energy get stronger!
5. If you want to become more proficient in working with energy, and
more energy-sensitive, I suggest you download Robert Bruce's "New
Energy
Ways" from www.xehupatl.com...
6. Interested in Astral Projection and Out-of-Body Experiences? Here's
a
great free book for you to read:
www.robertpeterson.org...
7. Certificates are now available electronically. Just drop me an
with the name you want on the certificate(s), which ones you want, and
when you completed your KR3, GR3, EC6 and/or TA9 attunements, and I'll
send you pdf-files which you can print out yourself. Please request the
certificates after you have completed the corresponding attunements.
Anyway, thanks for reading this; I sincerely hope you enjoy your
attunements and pass them on to other people.
If you've got some time, download the "50 Classic Self-Improvement
Books" featured at www.xehupatl.com..."

This was a FAQ on the website:
1. Will your attunements interfere with or negate any previously received attunements (e.g. Usui Reiki, etc.)?
No. You decide which kind of healing energy you use at any given time. If you want to heal somebody using your Usui Reiki energy, you will still be able to access that particular system even after receiving any other (Kundalini Reiki, Gold Reiki, etc.) attunements.
2. I've heard a lot of disturbing tales involving "Kundalini Awakenings", with people going crazy and living in pain. Could your attunements facilitate such a thing?
Again, No. "Premature" raising of the Kundalini can be a painful and disturbing thing. When neither the physical nor the spiritual body is prepared for this, and the released Kundalini energy can't flow freely, there can be complications resulting in physical, mental and emotional pain.
But Kundalini Reiki attunements do not do such a thing. They allow you to tap into that powerful energy system and use it to heal yourself and others.
If anything, they will alleviate symptoms caused by premature Kundalini Awakenings, because they clear and unblock the energy pathways, allowing this energy to flow more freely.
3. What is the "lineage" of the attunements you offer?
Even though I'm not sure why people are so interested in the lineage of healing systems, I will tell you that Ole Gabrielsen founded the energy systems I offer. You can find him at www.olegabrielsen.dk..., or send him an e-mail at [email protected]. He passed on the attunements to John Hicks, and he to me.
4. Do you offer certificates?
YES! Certificates convey a great sense of completion and achievement! I highly advise you get yourself as many certificates as you can. Please go HERE for that.
5. What should I do during the attunements, and what am I looking for?
The best way to enjoy the sensations of an attunement is to sit down for half an hour at the time of the attunement, and just relax. Be aware of your thoughts and feelings, and the sensations in your body. See if you can detect any slight changes in your thinking or your body awareness. The most common sensations are very subtle - heat in the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet. Generally the body feels warmer. Some prickling sensations in different body parts, either localized or in large areas, will be felt. Don't worry too much about it, and just enjoy the process.
6. Does it matter if I'm asleep during the attunements?
No, it doesn't. While it may be better to be awake during the attunements, and able to concentrate on them, they nevertheless will reach you while asleep.
7. What if I forget about the attunement? Will it still reach me?
Yes, they will. Even if you forget about them. Still, it might be questionable how serious you take the attunements if you manage to forget about them ...

The reiki I was first attuned is called "Kundalini Reiki."
"In the Kundalini Reiki 1 attunement procedure, all of the knots/blocks in the chakras are removed (except for the root chakra). The main energy channel, from the crown chakra to the root chakra, is cleansed and prepared for the Kundalini awakening that you will experience in Kundalini Reiki 2. The Heart chakra becomes enlarged and the energy channel from the hands to the Crown chakra is opened so that the Reiki energy can flow. Once the Kundalini flame is lit in Kundalini 2, all of the main/primary chakras and the energy channels will be cleared and opened."

I can only send one attunement per day and it takes about 3 days for you to be able to accept the next level of energy. I have been attuned to level 3 of Reiki (Master) and Gold Reiki to level 3 so technically I am a Master in both. However, this does not mean I have perfected the energy. By no means am I a perfect human being either. This energy helps on the spiritual path.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff.

I truly beleive in this stuff, and have experienced alot of spiritual phenomenon myself.. sometimes though I find my chakras (6th and 7th) hurting, maybe overuse, I'm not sure.

I'd love to try this out.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
SteveR, if you wish to have me attune you send me a U2U with your name, location, and what time you wish me to send Kundalini Reiki. I can do the 2nd level 3 days later, and then the third another 3 days later. You will then be a "Master Kundalini Reiki" healer and will be able to pass on the energy as well. If you wish, I can then continue with Gold Reiki to level 3.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you very much. I'll send you a U2U.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
skyblueff0

I am prepared to replicate your spoon bending experiment. Will post results here in a day or 2.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Biokinesis is going well, I am definately seeing a positive change in my health, a greater connectivity to Source, and possibly the undergoing process of a Kundalini Awakening. Here are some helpful sites that describe the process we may all undergo with enough development of "psychic powers" or whatever you call them. I for one am on a spiritual journey, but this does not mean I am denied access to the psi powers though
. Enjoy the read, rather interesting stuff.

from www.elcollie.com...

The following are common manifestations of the risen Kundalini:
* Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.
* Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body
* Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations
* Intense heat or cold
* Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways. (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)
* Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns
* Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening)
* Intensified or diminished sexual desires
* Headaches, pressures within the skull
* Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest
* Digestive system problems
* Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)
* Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)
* Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression
* Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs
* Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.
* Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating
* Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)
* Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.
* Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion
* Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers
* Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.
* Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)
* Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

This is not to be confused with a mental illness...

www.cit-sakti.com...

Postgenital Stirrings: A Spiritual Prepubescence
Excerpt from Words From the Soul: Time, East/West Spirituality, and Psychotherapeutic Narrative (pgs.153-155)
by Stuart Sovatsky
The long-developing, prepubescence ramping toward the kundalini spinal puberty is known as pranotthana ("intensified, uplifted life energy," perhaps emergent within cellular mitochondria). This is clearly the same force of quivering uprightness active in Quakerism, Shakerism, Judaic davening (torso-rocking prayer), charismatic Holy Ghost phenomena, the swaying zikr and whirling dervish of Islam, the quiverings of the Orthodox hesychast, the Goddess-worshipping circle dance, the Dionysian revel of the Greek mystery schools, the flowing movements of tai chi, the ecstatic shamanic dance, the yogically derived Andalusian flamenco, the Middle-Eastern belly dance, and the orgonic quivering-streamings of bioenergetics (which Reich deemed as beyond sexuality). Poetically, Rumi personified this way of vibrational spiritual development that calls beyond one's current level of maturation toward the more distant puberties.
Drumsound rises on the air,
its throb, my heart.
A voice inside the beat says,
"I know you're tired,
but come. This is the way."
(Rumi 1996, p.122)
The essential Rumi. Trans. C. Barks with J. Moyne.

www.padmacahaya.com...

People perform different exercises to prepare themselves for the Kundalini awakening. They may do special physical postures, controlled breathing exercises, meditation, chanting, etc to prepare themselves for the Kundalini awakening. Kundalini is a magnificent power, so that you have to be cleansed and pure enough before you are ready for its awakening. If you are not cleansed and pure enough and start working with Kundalini awakening, you will have serious problems and sickness after the Kundalini is awakened.

After preparing themselves for years, people will normally do special exercises to awaken their Kundalini. There were two very "common" techniques used in the past. The first one was called vase breath technique (kumbhaka in Sanskrit or rlung bumpacan in Tibetan). The other technique is called three locks or bandha traya. Those who were lucky and blessed enough may have gotten their Kundalini awakened after practicing one of these techniques for many years.

However, as the energy released from the Kundalini that has been awakened is so huge and unlimited, they may still experience different problems even though they may have done special preparations for years. So, the Kundalini awakening may not always be a pleasant experience.

Luckily, in this Age of Aquarius, or New Age, spiritual growth can be achieved much easier. As the Kundalini is also one of the most important factors for spiritual growth, Kundalini awakening can also be achieved much easier than in the past.
Your Kundalini can be awakened instantly with the help of someone else. This method is called shaktipat and means energy transfer in Sanskrit . In this method someone uses her/his energy to help you awaken your Kundalini.

That is how I passed on Reiki to SteveR, etc...

[edit on 11-7-2006 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hm, I got the idea from the FAQ's that the attunements would not awaken the kudalini, but remove blockages and so that it may be accessed better.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
SteveR, you may be correct. I am not sure if the Kundalini is awakened instantaneously or it takes a good deal of time which I believe to be the case. So...you are not "awakened" nor am I, but we have begun the process...I hope I have explained a little better. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
That makes sense BS, could we continue with the third attunement? I am feeling better already

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hey everyone, how is the research going? I have been working in tandem with a friend of mine and seeing how we both react when the other sends "good vibes" to the other one, as well as when I use reiki to heal her/me. All I can say is this stuff really works! Having a positive outlook on life makes it so much easier and the little stuff no longer matters quite so much
. I hope others can learn to do this as well...

SteveR, you should have Kundalini Reiki 3 attuned so far, but thats as far as I have gone in that area. I can continue on with the gold reiki to level 3 though if you wish...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join