It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychokinetic Ability Research Project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hey,

Electrokinesis sounds fine to me, guys. I agree that we should try the medium that we prefer, and have the most success with. So feel free to choose what experiments you want, and report back with updates so we can see how each other is doing!

Although you can explore metaphysical concepts to help you, i.e. meditiation, and so on, we should remember to stay scientific and logical when doing experiments, because any evidence we present has to be taken seriously.

Finally I want to say, thanks for the input, and let's get the ball rolling again!

Best of luck.
Steve

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think I might try biokinesis, I believe biokinesis is more of the mind breaking down any mental block or cultural stigma, allowing the body to break its limitation, it this case it deals with health. I mean biokinesis would be great, since your basically learning how to heal, but the only downfall is it might take months just to results. But maybe, I can change that.

dewarlorx.com...
www.chioshealing.com... (Is this a trusthworthy source?!?)

or

I might just do advance stuff with telekinesis, such as spoon bending or work on the psiwheel some more.

or

Should I just do electrokinesis like everyone else? I don't know, suggestion guys?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well.. biokinesis would be the manipulation/strengthening of an energy field, with your own.. I guess it would prove PK in the way that you can exert energy for a purpose with your mind. You can try it if you want.. I'd recommend starting on a sick plant first.

More TK would be cool.. too. If your doing EK then practice with a bulb, with a low energy rating. You might want to contact Gazrok, since I've heard he's experimented in this.

Bottom line.. It's your call Skyblue!

Edit: I wouldn't do spoon bending, alot of people view that as something to do with heat and trickery, not really TK. If your looking for TK experiments do something that puts a bit of distance between your body and the subject. I myself am going to be practicing AK, hopefully with the help of our new member when she arrives.

[edit on 18/3/06 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Guys remember to let me know (post here) which Kinesis you are studying, and several experiments that you plan to try. Before we go ahead with them, we can review each other's for improvement.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I will be trying Electrokinesis.

Initially, I will start off with a Lithium AAA rechargable battery I have and a very low power electric motor. Once I am positive that the battery is completly drained (attaching it to the motor, letting the energy run out, letting it sit for some time then checking it again), I will practice different methods of recharging it. Two ideas that readily come to mind for recharging are:
1. Just focus on putting my energy into the battery.
2. Manipulate the electron configuration in the battery following the same process that occurs when it is getting recharged.

Once a given amount of time has passed (i'm not sure how much will be completly adequate), the battery will be checked with the low power motor and the degrees of rotation will be checked. I will be sure to check that the battery is drained multiple times before and after the procedure. Notes will be kept regarding each session and results will be posted.

I will try contacting Gazrok on the EK subject.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Take into consideration Tony that batteries can self-charge if left alone for a while. Your idea is interesting, although after trying that I would recommend you use more 'direct power' experiments, so that you cover different bases. For example, without going through the medium of a battery.

Lastly, I'd like to caution folks over using "touch" experiments, especially ones to do with EK. Our body has a natural electrical charge, and while manipulation of it is one thing, it may be hard to prove that success is indeed Psychokinesis and not just a natural phenomena.

Stuff to consider.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Phalanx

You can buy a small capacitor at radio shack, and focus you energy into it. Then use one of those voltage reader to see how much energy is in the capacitor, then you can actually connect the capacitor to a small led light so see if it would actually run. But then, this may be in the battery group that SteveR suggested not to do.

------------------
SteveR

Alright, so I decided to do biokinesis. I mean with the injuries I will recieve in lacrosse, I believe I can use myself as a test subject. I also have a sick plant in my room, I think I will keep a daily journal of any sign of improvement of my plant and my progression in biokinesis.

So initially biokinesis is the manipulation of the body with the mind if I'm correct, so what happen if we are tired, so we tell ourselves to stay wake so much, somehow subconciously we convey the message to our body or brain and eventually our body begin producing serotonin or adrenaline in our body to keep are body awake and active. Is this an example of biokinesis?

[edit on 23-3-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueff0
Is this an example of biokinesis?

I'm no BK expert.. but I would say no. The example you gave is much more psychological.

BK, like all the other abilities, is about using your mind to control energy. To me, a prime example of BK would be manipulating the energy in a life form (plant, yourself etc) in order to cause a specific goal. It would imply something paranormal.. not psychological.

I think the best way to perform BK is with a sick plant at first.. it would rule out any psychological factors. If you succeed at that, I would suggest moving on to your own body if you like. Your call though.

I've heard that successful BK on a plant causes it to grow healthier in a few days. So I don't think it would take long.

My theory for how it works is that we all have a life force.. chi, psi, aura, etc.. and by directing yours into the plant, your boosting its lifeforce. Although you would do it with a healing intent in mind.

So, let us know how it goes
. And guys if you get time see if you can recruit some extra members,

By the way that capacitor idea is brilliant!

[edit on 23/3/06 by SteveR]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
So I tried biokinesis for about a week and I had no result, as a matter of fact the plant died. Curious as to the reason, I found that when I moved the sick plant to a different pot, I accidentally severed the stem that connect the plant to the roots, thus it cant photosynthesize, so yea...I might get a different plant also, the sick plant I got was an aloe plant, that been outside in the cold for a while, so maybe the cells died, and I can't regenerate anything. Last, I felt every time when I brought my hand near the plant, I felt like I was absorbing energy not transferring it, so maybe I have to train myself by meditating some more

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hey skyblue, keep trying! What about trying an outside plant? One that would be getting the natural nutrients it needs before and during your work on it. I thinkt hat would be best.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I like the capacitor idea, but there's one problem that i'm grappling with that matters a bit to me. I kept from trying to power the electric motor and a few other testing ideas I had in mind out of fear that instead of electrokinesis, I would instead begin slowly performing telekinesis to move the motor instead of powering the motor.
I'll try the capacitor idea if you guys don't agree with what i've come up with. I don't know how I ran across this idea, can you guys give me your input on it's viability. My speakers are quite sensitive to interferance, and even to my touch. I've begin practicing (without touching it and making sure there's no interferance) focusing energy into my hand where the input wire (I forget what it's called that inserts into the jack) is, while being careful not to touch it.
I've recieve minor results in changing the pitch of the speakers when they are turned up high. I think of the sound initially coming out of the speakers as a sine wave (sry, math'll do this to ya). When I think about focusing electricity on the spot, I visualize sending waves of electricity in waves that are increasingly sharper and compacted together. This has raised the pitch of the tone only slightly. I have also tried the opposite (why not?) and drawn flatter, slower waves of energy from the wires. Same result, reversed tho. I only suceeded in lowering it very slightly.
I recently had a very interesting conversation with a friend about this kind of stuff. He persues these kinds of abilities inline with martial arts and I believe the conversation we had would help greatly. It's pretty long tho, so is there a way I could host and attach text here? I really don't want to post it because (as AIM conversations go) it'll take up a lot of space here with blank/half-filled lines.

Toodles,
Phalanx.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
My bad folks.
I have deduced that my previous results were caused by interferance. When I tried to duplicate this in my college's lab (in an interferance-free environment) I didn't recieve any results at all.
I'll try the capacitor idea next. It seems to me that that would be more resistant to outside interferance than my previous idea.
I'll keep in touch if anything happens.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Phalanx]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hey SteveR,

I made the conclusion that I wasn't very put out for biokinesis since nothing happen to the sick plant in a span of two weeks. Eventually the sick plant did get better, but I guess it was due to the season and the conditions. A strong factor as to why I failed so miserably was because I rarely ever focused my mind on it, I felt as though I was just staring at the plant.

I have however picked up telekinesis again, since I have more of a profound interest in it. My goal would be to achieve moving the psiwheel under a container, and I've been at it for about a week or two now. I've also picked up meditation, something I've never done before, usually I would lay in bed to relax myself.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hey Phalanx, Skyblue, et al;

I'm sorry to hear that Bio isn't working out. I had my doubts about it too, because basically it requires more than just moving objects.. the capacity to heal is probably far in advance of how we can currently control Psi energy.

Going back to TK seems like a good idea to me. I will also be doing Aerokinesis, which may basically be a form of TK.

I've been looking into the definitions of TK/PK, and I've come up with the following. TK is inexplicably moving or acting upon objects with an occult or psychic means.

This definition is quite broad, and can cover several possibilities. Communicating with spirits, effecting objects with our own aura / electromagnetic field, using willpower, and so on. So when we discuss our methods its very important to make clear how we are attempting TK. Some TK can actually involve spiritual commands, which is very different than using willpower alone.

My subject/object for TK will be a capsule.. a medical pill. I'venoticed by accident this is very suitable. It's easily moved, it's lightweight, and low friction.. and it has more substance than say a little bit of paper.

I found this image on the net, but it's the same kinda thing I'm talking about.

www.istockphoto.com...

I don't mean the big ones, I mean the small ones.

Anyway, If you need to upload a txt file for this thread, hit memCENTER at the top of the screen and click Upload. You'll be able to store your text file in ATS, and put the link here. Hopethat works for you Phalanx if you still have the log.

I'm glad you'vebeen doing some testing Phalanx, and making sure it's valid and fair. It's very important to take those factors into consideration, and you'vedone that perfectly. Good work.

Ok guys, I'll post back in a few days. Good luck with your TK!

Thanks,
Steve

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just joined the team I will be researching Psi Physical Enhancement. Psi Physical Enhancement is concentrating your energy to gain super-natural traits, such as but not limited to super strength, improved senses, and acrobatics. I will not be conducting research on this topic alone, a friend of mine will be joining with me, we will film all experiments.

To test Psi Physical Enhancement or PPE, we will do several experiments in which we don’t concentrate and ones in which we do, we plan on starting by attempting to break wood, starting with thin sheets and slowly moving up. That we believe will be a fair test of strength manipulation. We have yet to think of anyways to test the other subjects covered in PPE if you have any good ideas please U2U me an let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Welcome aboard IY. That's quite a fascinating subject. I know that it has been done by alot of the older and advanced martial artists over in the east. If we can reproduce the effect of applying (paranormal) energy fields in our movements, then that will indeed count toward PK research. What you will need to show is a clear enhancement, beyond your physical means. The better the result, the more we can rule out other factors.

Good luck in your experiments, and keep us posted!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I found an error with the video links, again. Here are the updated ones:

media.putfile.com...

home.comcast.net...

You will need Windows Media Player 9 for the first link, and Real Player for the second.

Also guys, keep an eye on our recruitment page.. here it would be very helpful if some of you contacted interested members if I'm away at the time.

Thanks,
Steve

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Interesting, respectable, link for you all. Monks elevating temperatures.

www.news.harvard.edu...

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello group I'll be focusing more on the healing aspect of energy along with developing PK, some RV, and maybe a few other things. I have been attuned in the Reiki energy (Japanese healing) so I have some knowledge in the area already. I do not however pretend to be a genius at this kind of stuff as I've only been interested in paranormal or really out of the box thinking in the past year...I'll try to post every day or two about my results.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hi B.S.,

You are welcome to research and engage in exercising Telekinesis with us, additionally Biokinesis (healing) will be good to see. For the latter, perhaps you could experiment on a plant or something similar at first? We will need to obtain data from the experiments, such a pictures and so on, so keep that in mind also. As for RV, I don't think that fits under Psychokinesis.

Steve

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join