It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Psychokinetic Ability Research Project

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
On tuesday and Wednesday, i've been recieving some good results and have developed a crude technique that has had some small success with me (a total of 90 degrees of turn took place tuesday and about 180 degrees of turn took place wednesday). Here is the report for yesterday's exercise:

Tony's report: Day 10 [wednesday, 28 December 2005]
Initial Status:
-Physical condition: Slightly sore, but quite excellent.
-Psychological condition: Quite good, perhaps a little hyperish, but nothing intolerable.
-Goal: To manipulate or move a psi wheel without subjecting it to any physical disturbance.

During Procedure:
-Meditation duration: Sparse.
-Time devoted to TK: one hour ten minutes.
-Derivations from the Methods: On wednesday, I skipped my usual meditation warm up and focused on recreating the feeling I had tuesday when my TK experiment worked. Meditation was therefore limited to brief pauses of a minute or so, in order for me to visualise my process. Both my hands were in close proximity of the psi wheel (distance between my hands was about 3 inches) during most of the exercise (brief instances to streatch).
-Notes: no interruptions encountered. I have been taking Iron supplements and it does (by placebo effect or something else) feel like it helps.

Afterwards:
-Total time spend: 1 hour, 10 minutes.
-Physical condition: the pressure on two areas of my forehead (2 inches superior to the lateral corners of the eyes) and another pressure 1.5 inches below my occipital protuberance (the bump on the back of your head where the neck meets the skull) are still there. It does feel as though the pressure dissapears much more quickly (takes about 2 hours) and once it's gone, I feel recharged and ready to try again. Upon trying again however, I could feel the pressure coming much faster than before, so I stopped and decided to give it a rest till the next day.
-Mental condition: I did feel pretty tired once I finished; but once the pressure (described above) dissapeared, I felt back to normal.

Results:
A total of 180 degrees of clockwise rotation was observed. I've found that it is much harder for me to turn the psi wheel counter clockwise (I only achieved about 20 degrees of rotation this way).
Perhaps it has something to do with which side is our dominant side? I'm left handed, so perhaps some of you who are right handed could try turning a psi wheel counter clockwise and seeing if it is easier to perform than turning it clockwise?
I did notice too how different the movement looked compared to when it is influenced by air/breath/something physical. When I moved the psiwheel using TK, it had an automatic "start-stop" movement. I tried to recreate this kind of movement using my breath, prodding it, or a few other ways; but I haven't been able to replicate it. When something physical moves it, it doesn't stop right away but quickly slows down to a halt.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Another great log there, thanks Tony. Now that this busy holiday season is coming to an end, I'm glad we're starting to get back on track.

This vid is just something I put together to demonstrate how psi looks different than conventional disturbances.

The method for the psi experiment is almost identical to my previous reports. I find now that I don't need meditation for success, probably because I'm getting used to being in the right frame of mind. Trying to move the psiwheel has got a feeling of familiarity to it, it doesn't feel frustrating or difficult anymore.

Video 7mb.

If you have a codec/viewing problem.. download WMP10

[edit on 29/12/05 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
TK project is due to end, but I'll give a 2 day extension starting now. This is just so we can get out some more evidence and experiment more with TK. For that reason I suggest the last two days we move on from psiwheels and choose different methods.

Possibilities include: manipulating water, small objects on a desk, and pendulum work (hanging objects from string, attached to ceiling). Use your imagination.

If you choose to try and move small objects on a desk, try to reduce friction in the environment. Friction seems to play a big part in stopping psi, so give that some thought too.

Once the two days are up, we'll post our Closing Reports and begin to look into Pyrokinesis.

Thanks
SteveR

[edit on 2/1/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Ok sorry everyone for the delay but better late than never I suppose.

Background Information

I am a swimmer, I swim everyday at least twice for my local USS team. So maybe that is why I felt I should try to move water rather than a psi wheel or other such modes of recognition for physic abilities.

The Goal

To effect the water in such a way that there is beyond reasonable doubt that I have affected the water in a non physical way.

My Thoughts Prior To The Test

I have never really believed in abilities such as these, I have always been the skeptic trying to locate the fishing wire and trick cards during Magic Shows. But I had always had different thoughts about water. Why? Maybe because I spend so much time in it, or just I seem to enjoy it.

Drain

My first attempt at doing such an test happened actually when I was in the shower. I was sitting down in the shower for some reason and I saw the water draining. So I concentrated on the water going into the drain. I could slow it down to a point where it no longer spun. Then I would stop, and it would start spinning. So I figured I must be doing something physically to stop the water, so I got out left the water on and watched it go down the drain. Sure enough when I concentrated on it, it slowed down.

Now before this I had not meditated, but I was in a very quite environment that lacked all noise other than the sounds of a normal shower. I have retried this experiment on four other occasions two with meditation prior to the experiment, and two without. I could only do it one other time and that was with the second attempt without meditation.

My Physical Condition was strained because I had returned from practice each day. My mental state although was excellent because I had nothing on my mind, I had basically spent the last 4 hours with my head in water. I hadn't been talking to anyone and my only stimulus would be the lines at the bottom of the pool.

Conclusion
There is definitely something up with water I have read countless internet articles on paranormal dealings with water. I included some facts at the bottom that I found interesting about water. Also I find that since water is something I can control on a normal basis with my hands and what not. That when I immerse myself in water it becomes easier to control it with my mind.

Thoughts on Meditation
I also think that people are able to exercise paranormal powers without mediation. I think mediation may be just another way of preparing your mind. But I often find it to be counter productive to the extent of psyching my mind out so I can no longer concentrate. I consulted a few people outside of ATS about their views on water and a few of them brought up the idea that it acts as a medium and allows them to focus easier.

Other Properties and Ideas About Water

Pure water has a neutral pH of 7, which is neither acidic nor basic.
(In a previous post it said something about stuff being acidic, is bad for TK)

Water is unique in that it is the only natural substance that is found in all three states -- liquid, solid (ice), and gas (steam) -- at the temperatures normally found on Earth. Earth's water is constantly interacting, changing, and in movement.

Water has a very high surface tension. In other words, water is sticky and elastic, and tends to clump together in drops rather than spread out in a thin film.

Water Properties (SOURCE)

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sorry Guys, I've been really busy lately, but...I did find some interesting link with excerise we could perform on Cryokinesis or Pyrokinesis. It's by from that wingmaker site, I believe someone in the research team mentioned and posted a link to their site.

Cryokinesis:
home.xtra.co.nz...

Pyrokinesis:
home.xtra.co.nz...

I'll try to make closing report tomarrow on telekinesis!!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
As far as pyrokinetics goes, it is pretty hard for me to gauge my results using the candle method. Even though I have a candle that is stable, it does flicker occasionally enough to give me doubts.

Does anyone have any recommendations how we could do this differently? Perhaps using a thermometer or something?

Also, when I practice gathering energy, 3 out of 10 times i'll get this very wierd sensation. Probably the only way I can describe it is what it would feel like if I got goosebumbs on the back of my head. I checked in the mirror once, my hair is not stanging up, moving or anything and there are no goosebumps or other abnomalities back there either.
While I have this sensation, I feel incredably powerful. It only lasts about 10-20 seconds and then slowly fades away. So far, it has happened when I haven't had the opportunity nor the presence of mind to try any abilities. Actually, the only thing i've been trying to do when that takes place is to increase the duration of that feeling. I'll try to keep a record of exactly how long it lasts, what time of the day, and if i'm able to influence anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Phalanx, tell us how you do that gathering energy thing. Sounds really effective

Steve

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is what I do when I want to collect energy:

Physically: Personally, I found that I can make this happen at any given time (driving in the car, walking across campus, sitting in class, laying down at home). There's nothing special that I do or any physical condition that i'm aware of that helps this happen. It's all mental. If i'm feeling tired, drained, or weary, then it's not gonna happen.

Mentally: When I imagine this happening, it is in third person mode till I get it going, then I start visualizing this from a first person perspective.
I can see myself from the side (background and all, like a photograph) and I visualise something that acts like a black hole (sucks in energy in ever decreasing circles), but to me, it looks more like a spiral galaxy. The center glows with the energy collected and the spiral arms are trails left by energy as it collects in the center.
And, that's pretty much it. It seems to me that the greater the detail I add to this imagery, the better it (sometimes) feels, and the faster it spins, the more energy gets collected.
I can't tell what it is that gives me this goosebump feeling though, it just suddenly happens. Sometimes quickly, sometimes it takes a little while, and a portion of the time, it doesn't happen at all.

Sensations: When the spiral gets going (I prefer counter-clockwise), there is a feeling like warm water is flowing around the top of my skull. It does feel really nice sometimes.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phalanx
This is what I do when I want to collect energy:

Physically: Personally, I found that I can make this happen at any given time (driving in the car, walking across campus, sitting in class, laying down at home). There's nothing special that I do or any physical condition that i'm aware of that helps this happen. It's all mental. If i'm feeling tired, drained, or weary, then it's not gonna happen.

Mentally: When I imagine this happening, it is in third person mode till I get it going, then I start visualizing this from a first person perspective.
I can see myself from the side (background and all, like a photograph) and I visualise something that acts like a black hole (sucks in energy in ever decreasing circles), but to me, it looks more like a spiral galaxy. The center glows with the energy collected and the spiral arms are trails left by energy as it collects in the center.
And, that's pretty much it. It seems to me that the greater the detail I add to this imagery, the better it (sometimes) feels, and the faster it spins, the more energy gets collected.
I can't tell what it is that gives me this goosebump feeling though, it just suddenly happens. Sometimes quickly, sometimes it takes a little while, and a portion of the time, it doesn't happen at all.

Sensations: When the spiral gets going (I prefer counter-clockwise), there is a feeling like warm water is flowing around the top of my skull. It does feel really nice sometimes.

Wow Phalanx that's amazing, I could never really do the visualizing part, it either comes instintively, I start to visualize a purple vortex when my energy is drain or in a relax state of mind. Mind giving me some tip on practicing my visualization like something small first. Well I haven't found the time to experiment on Pyrokinesis or Cryokinesis, I am however still compiling my Psychokinesis report, I think it should be done by this weekend. I will start with my training with Pyrokinesis when I'm done...with my report.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Okay, for some reason my computer can't find my document anyware. So just forget about it.

Anyways, pyrokinesis....

Pyrokinesis is pretty tough to tell, I mean I "think" I made the flame bigger, but I'm not really sure. I mean there is a lot of a reason why the flame could get much bigger. I used a candle, but sometimes the wax might splash and hit the flame, thus causing the flame to get bigger. Another factor that could go against my success at pyrokinesis is, maybe small air currents could make the flame bigger, and since I'm focused on the flame, I wouldn't notice it. So I better mess around with pyrokinesis a little bit more, and experiment in several control environment.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Wow, okay i'm back. It's been hell to sign back on here and I have some stuff to report.

My Pyrokenises has yielded no noticable results. For some reason, I could not obtain that same feeling I did when trying Telekenises. It was also hard to observe the flame and judge if it's growth/movement was caused by me or something else (I found it exceedingly hard, even in my enclosed room, to keep from disturbing the flame).

I realised that this technique of experimenting with PK was difficult to judge, so I sought alternate ways of practicing it. Taking a hint from SteveR's opening post and the section about the Buddist Monks, I started trying to keep my body warm while maintaining calm (obviously, if I tensed up or started breathing hard, that would not be considered PK). This did yield great results. Not all the time tho, but when it worked I was like Dr. Freeze from Batman, I could stand cold very well. My gf was freezing, bundled up and looking at me and cursing at the fact that I wasn't cold and I should live in the Arctic. Half the time when this worked, my hands would be a bit cold to touch (they didn't feel cold); however the other half of the time (like right now actually), they radiate with heat.

There have been some other things as well. Today, while driving down the route I take home, I was practicing gathering energy when the back and sides of my head (as well as my jaw too...didn't know about that one) got that goosebump feeling. I tried using a TK power to move something and a paper on the dashboard of my car slid back and lodged between my seat and the center consol. That paper had been there for some time, my windows were up, the AC was on, and I was traveling straight.
Shortly after the goosebump feeling dissapeared, I tried to restart it. There was just a faint tingle of it coming, but no more than that.

-Tony.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Today, I described this goosebump feeling I get to my mom who has dabbled with her cousin into these kinds of abilities and has been told (and as a story goes, proven) that she is psychic. She knew exactly what I was describing and told me it's the feeling like someone just walked on your grave. She also told me that when she was younger and had this feeling in church, she could see people's aura's.

So there's one perspective on what this is. I haven't paid attention to aura's when this happens so i'll let ya all know what come from this next time it happens.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Phalanx,

Your body being warm up like you said could all be biological, maybe you used to be in the cold alot, and thus your body develop some chemical that would warm your body up. Maybe, lol I'm not sure, but there is a factor, and it's hard to prove or disprove you experiences. But, maybe you are training your mind, and its a mind over matter thing, because you believe its not that cold, it won't be as cold as it should be, which is pretty cool.

I gave up on the pyrokinesis deal, and kind of went back to telekinesis so I can build my skills. But, I guess I will go back to pyrokinesis once again since your still doing it, and I don't want you to do this research by yourself.

I'm happy to say that while I was driving to lacrosse practice after jogging two miles, I was pretty worn out, but I began seeing the purple vortex I was talking about again, it was strange because I felt as though I got a boost of energy, and I kept up with the guys in my team for a while. After I got home, and woke up from my nap, I feel vitalize, and I was able to clearly see auras, and a trail it leave when I move my hands.

I think someone said that the purple vortex represented a channel to the pineal gland or something, but I'm not sure. It does feel good to see it again, I thought I lost the ability to see it. But I guess the purple vortex acts as an emergency restoration reaction, a second wind one could say, because I always see it when I'm out of energy, then after a few minutes my energy is partially restored. I see it on other occasion as well, but I mainly see it when I'm out of energy.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Okay so I just experimented on pyrokinesis, and I got very little results as usually. The flame would get bigger when I focus, but when I try to make it smaller it wouldn't. (I'm just try to think it was going to burn out) Anyways this lead me to my conclusion that my success could be a flop, I mean flame can spontaneous get bigger or smaller under the right condition, and I believe those condition occurs where my "research" take place. Another reason why I believe my success is a flop is because I really never read any instruction or excerise to develop pyrokinetic abilities, so what I may be doing is incorrect.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Long time no update! Ok guys, I've been experimenting with pyrokinesis and I think we ought to approach this differently. Since the point of this project is to gain evidence that would point to psychokinesis being a real possibilty, we have to find abilities things that work. We don't have to focus on the original plan. If you can think of more paranormal abilities, more tests, things we can do, tell us. I want to hear your ideas. Anything.

So far we have some good evidence, but nothing concrete. I'm very pleased that we've had psiwheel movement, especially on video, and I'm glad we've noticed alot of unique characteristics of that psi force. The more we can learn, the better. This is a new and developing area of research, and although we may not be certified scientists, we have done well and we can do more.

So if we're going to move on from pyro, we should all make a little conclusion right now about what we acheived with it. Here's mine.

Personally, I think there's potential with pyro, but it's not an accessible ability. It seems to require alot of training before getting it to work. I did manage to "pull" the flame to my finger tips, by trying to direct psi through them, but I can't be sure. Creating fair testing conditions is perhaps the hardest task for pyro, and so many interuptions and variables apply, perhaps the worst being air currents. I think it's time to move on to something else and disregard pyro from our project.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Personally, my best results came from experimenting with Telekinesis. I also believe that this ability is the base for learning to perform pyro and cyrokinesis. My reasoning goes: pyro and cyro abilities make use of our ability to manipulate energy and channel it to do our bidding. Telekinesis is the base ability that teaches one how to get in touch with this energy and how it can be manipulated without the added concern of fighting with increasing or decreasing the tempurature given off by the particles.

My failures with pyro and cyro came from a result of not knowing quite how to visualize it in the first place. Add to that, the problems we faced recording and measuring progress (or lack of) in these two abilities.

I don't have any ready ideas how to better test pyro and cyro abilities. I'll letcha'll know if I get any bright ideas.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Thanks for the input Phalanx, I agree about TK being our best bet. So the question is, how do we modify TK to create new experiments? The obvious answer to me seems to be, we try to move different mediums. Air is one example. I would like to see an experiment in Aerokinesis, and I've been speaking to someone on ATS with a great knowledge of AK. Additionally, it appears to be very popular in TK communities.

I may give it a trial run at least.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Steve

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
my bad, delete this.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Phalanx]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Perhaps we can each try some medium that feels comfortable to us. Personally, I like the idea of electokinesis and have a few methods on hand to easily test it and be able to record hard data (duration, strenght, volts/millivolts and such).

I don't see the harm if we branch out into mediums that for some reason we feel we have some potential in. It might have been critical at the beginning to have all of us look into the same field to start us off; but I do not think we all need to jump into something altogether anymore.
Altho, there is no problem with two people looking into the same medium.

Here, I found a webpage that has a good list of Psychokinetic abilities and what exactly they pertain to. Dunno how good the advice is tho.
dewarlorx.com...

So, what do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phalanx
Perhaps we can each try some medium that feels comfortable to us. Personally, I like the idea of electokinesis and have a few methods on hand to easily test it and be able to record hard data (duration, strenght, volts/millivolts and such).

I don't see the harm if we branch out into mediums that for some reason we feel we have some potential in. It might have been critical at the beginning to have all of us look into the same field to start us off; but I do not think we all need to jump into something altogether anymore.
Altho, there is no problem with two people looking into the same medium.

Here, I found a webpage that has a good list of Psychokinetic abilities and what exactly they pertain to. Dunno how good the advice is tho.
dewarlorx.com...

So, what do you guys think?

Phalanx that might not be a bad idea, I wouldn't mind doing electrokinesis either, but I want to do others such as biokinesis or I might just stick with telekinesis. I will admit though I might have to spend a week or so to get myself in the right mindset, since I've been out of it for a while, that mentality, hopefully you guys know what I'm saying. I'll get myself in the right mindset, until then, I guess I'll wait for SteveR's approval.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join