It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from the UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi all. I discovered ATS for the first time a couple of days ago, and decided to join because there's a question I need an answer to, which maybe some of you guys will have an inkling about. I will get around to posting it soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
No matter what your question, I'm sure you'll find someone here on ATS eager to help you answer it

[edit on 17-12-2005 by AlphaOfTheOmega]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am looking forward to reading your question...gotta time line you'd like to share with us perhaps?

Welcome

D

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Many thanks for your welcome. I'm taking some time out to think about the wording of the question and in which section of the forum to post it. It's regarding the world religions project that was begun in the 18th century, and the special status that some "mystery" (i.e. initiation) groups apparently enjoy in today's Britain, with a connection to British India. I am totally confused about what their motives might be and I know how strange this sounds, but I am absolutely convinced that at governmental level, certain pseudo-religious organisations or cults have either been set up or totally infiltrated by agents whose task is to act as protagonistic forces creating changes in the mindset/consciousness of specific sectors of the population.
In the past I have speculated that their task has been to create an elite of brainwashed slaves who are above the law, but to be honest I have no good reason to believe that to be their motives - I'm only sure that they have indeed set up/sponsored certain groups that enjoy a highly unusual level of privilege/protection. I can name the groups I'm talking about.
Why would the government take an interest to the extent of not only gathering intel, but encouraging dubious actions?

I have been researching this for years, and am hopeful to come across someone on this board who might know what I'm talking about and who might be able to shed some more light on this matter, over PMs.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Enjoy your stay in the asylum.
If you have any questions, or need any help, please feel free to ask.

Quick Tip..... If you need some points to get going, add a tag to the bottom of each thread you visit. You'll have all the points you need in no time at all.....

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
I wait with anticipation for your question.

By the way, what part of the UK you from? Glad to have another from my own back yard among us.

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Welcome aboard, a greeting from Springer in the ATS 101 Freshman’s Forum

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, JoeB.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Welcoem to ATS... Enjoy your stay...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi JoeB...nice to see a fellow Brit here in ATS...we are a true minority here...God save the queen!!!

new topics

top topics

join