It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychokinesis - Magnetic People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
It has been proven and documented that there are a number of humans with bizarre powers that revolve around magneticism or as they are sometimes referred to as magnetic people. I have seen pictures of people with metal objects magnetically attached to there skin.

I find this very interesting and it kind of reminds me of the scene in Matrix where they are bending spoons with their minds. Anyways, I thought I'd share some text on it for research and entertainment purposes.

Please share your thoughts.

===============
"it is claimed that many Psychokinesis events have puzzling electromagnetic characteristics."

"Magnetic people seem to be able to control their ‘magnetism’ by concentrating."

"In his book True Life Encounters (1998, p.14), Keith Tutt reports on another ‘magnetic’ man called Miroslaw Magola who was born in Poland in the 1960s. Magola apparently not only has the ability to attract metal, ceramic and wooden objects to his body, but originally claimed that he could also levitate. Tutt claims that Magola appeared on an English television program, called Beyond Belief, in 1996 but was unable to levitate, although his other abilities apparently created strong public interest. Magola claims to have learnt to increase the strength of his ‘magnetic’ abilities so that when he was "investigated by Dr Friedbert Karger of the Max Planck Institute in Germany" in January 1997, he was able to demonstrate the ability "to pick up a cup from the floor without touching it, and to control its suspension in mid-air" (Tutt, 1998, p.15)."

"Vincent Gaddis describes the 1889 case of Frank McKinstry, from Joplin, Missouri, who was supposedly a good dowser, but whose body was charged with a strange energy. "His charge was so strong in the early morning that he had to keep moving. If he stopped even for a second, he became fixed to the ground and had to wait until a helpful passer-by would pull one of his legs free. There would be a small faint flash and the grip would be broken.."

"Another famous example was seventeen-year-old Caroline Clare from Ontario in Canada, who in 1877 took to her bed for about two years with what might be described as a Western version of shamanic initiation illness. She lost about a third of her weight, but the doctors could find nothing wrong with her. After a while she started going into trances and would describe distant locations as if she was spontaneously remote viewing. When she eventually recovered, she was a different person. "She seemed now to be supercharged with electricity. She had only to enter a room and everyone in it would feel the influence, which was strong enough for her to give twenty people a shock if all linked hands with her. If she wanted to take up a knife, the blade would leap towards her hand; needles would hang from her fingers"

"Jennie Moran, who lived at Sedalia, Missouri, in 1895, was so highly charged at times that one day, when her powers were strongest, she killed the family cat simply by picking it up; an investigator who held her hand for a few seconds was rendered unconscious"

homepage.powerup.com.au...

====================
A few names cited in the article for convenience of research:

Liew Thow Lin
Leonid Tenkaev
Nikolai Suvorov
Miroslaw Magola
Frank McKinstry

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Amazing stories, but it this definately belong in the paranormal forum. There is no way a person can be 'charged' with electricity in that way, and if the laws of physics are correct as we know them, they cant be magnetic.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
yeah... how are psychokinetic people categorized in cryptozoology?

join