It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Call for Peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I guess this message will not get too much coverage. It is 'more fun' to promote war, conspiracy and hatred. Some of course will try and debunk the message but if there is just the slightest chance that this is genuine we should plaster this over every site we can.

I will be interested to see if this pops up elsewhere. I have posted the link on a number of sites not just here.

www.peace-tolerance.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
My guess is that as long as there are different types and cultures of people, there is going to always be some type of tension between these groups. Peace is a good thing to shoot for but in our lifetime, I'm sad to say it is just a pipe dream unless there is some type of divine intervention
laying down the law. I have a magnetic sticker on my fridg. and it says " Don't make me come down there" by: God

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I really enjoyed reading the letters. I tried to find more about S.A. Rehman via Google but have mainly found copies of the letters sent/picked up by various websites over the last year.

IMO we need all of our cultures to check themselves and really analyze what they fear from others and why they fear it. I believe there are too many powerful people that profit by war, hatred, fear, and continued ignorance for worldwide peace to come quickly. Peace should not come at the cost of a totalitarian/oppressive government or world government.

I keep the hope alive that more and more everyday people will continue asking more questions about why we have war, "Why do 'they' hate us?" and express their desires to drive out intolerance and hate of people they think are different but are more share more of the same ethical values upon further inspection.

You never know when or why someone who's acting negatively will decide to reflect and change their heart. It applies to everyone from the petty criminal, the negligent parent, up to the richest and most powerful in the world.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by enhancedesign
I really enjoyed reading the letters. I tried to find more about S.A. Rehman via Google but have mainly found copies of the letters sent/picked up by various websites over the last year.

You never know when or why someone who's acting negatively will decide to reflect and change their heart. It applies to everyone from the petty criminal, the negligent parent, up to the richest and most powerful in the world.

So true. I am going to send an email to the address at the bottom of the letters and see what happens. Everyone has the ability to change and that is what I hang onto.

i.euniverse.com...

new topics

top topics

join