It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two possible bigfoot pics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
these pic are from a good bigfoot site i use to look at i cant remember the sites name i just found these pics while looking through my picture folder it was quite a cool site as well the only thing is if the snow pic was taken in an arctic region wouldnt the bigfoot be white like polar bears or arctic rabits?

[edited img code, please review Zed's Handbook: Posting Images -nygdan]

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The first one is from a video. In my opinion it's the best evidence I've ever seen of the Abominable Snowman.

Don't recall seeing that second picture up until now.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
edited photo

That's the second picture... The gree highlight shows an extra limb, I think. And as for the red, that's missing appendages, IE, the hand, and the entire lower body. The grass shown would not hide the entire lower body.

EDIT: Just looking at it again, and I noticed the lighting is a little off too. The right arm is much too dark. Since the face and chest is illuminated with the sun, the right arm should be too.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by xeroxedprophet]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
in my opinion i think the 1st one is possably very real the 2nd 1 lookes abit fake i mean how close could the person have been to it !

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThE TrUtH 11 5 5
i...i think the 1st one is possably very real

The thing about that video that was so spooky is at the beginning you think that what you're looking at is just a boulder or something, then the freakin' thing starts moving. It's a great piece of evidence that I don't remember getting a lot of play here at ATS.

It would be nice if someone could post the video eventually. It might be here already but I'm just too damn lazy to search for it.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Dr Love, I would love to see that video.
Is there a thread on ATS or a link for it?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'll try using the ATS search function to see what I can come up with.

If you don't hear from me in ten days send a search party.

Peace

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That's my uncle Dave! *waves to Dave* He's crazy like that. Goes out into the snow real early in the morning to hunt and skin deer. That's not the crazy part though. The crazy part was him taking me outside, hanging me upside-down and pouring water from the garden hose on me in the middle of winter. You must've gotten a picture of him when he trimmed up a bit. He's lookin' better, like he lost weight or something.

new topics

top topics

join