It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I’ve recently read in the book that salt was found inside big pyramids on Giza plateau. Is there any evidence in to this, and if yes, what theories are there for salt’s origin?

The book is in Bosnian language, written by Samir Osmanagic, same guy that is after Bosnian pyramid. According to book, pyramids are much older then what current archeology believes.

He also stated that Napoleon, after conquering Egypt, has spent one night inside what’s today called “King Chamber” and afterwards he never answered on question what happened that night inside the chamber.

Is there any historic proof for those allegations?

Thanks!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi, I found some info about the salt, and about Napoleon:

www.sacredsites.com...

Still further evidence that the dynastic Egyptians did not construct the Great Pyramid may be found in sediments surrounding the base of the monument, in legends regarding watermarks on the stones halfway up its sides, and in salt incrustations found within. Silt sediments rising to fourteen feet around the base of the pyramid contain many seashells and fossils that have been radiocarbon-dated to be nearly twelve thousand years old. These sediments could have been deposited in such great quantities only by major sea flooding, an event the dynastic Egyptians could never have recorded because they were not living in the area until eight thousand years after the flood. This evidence alone suggests that the three main Giza pyramids are at least twelve thousand years old.

I found several websites that state Napoleon slept alone inside the pyramid for one night, but I wasn't able to find real proof of that.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Thanks!

I will contact Mr. Osmanagic to check what are source of his informations.

new topics

join