It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Majic: Something Big

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic: Something Big
Majic talks about what he calls "Something Big". Warning: May be more abnormal than paranormal.

length: 06:39
file: atsppod_1068.mp3
size: 1169k
feed: atsp

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Something Big Or Nothing Big?

Here's the link to the Yoshiel thread:

Predictions Of The Prophet Yoshiel

Make of all this nuttiness what you will.

At least we'll know one way or the other soon enough.

Edit: Link fix

[edit on 12/16/2005 by Majic]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Majic the reluctent Prophet

This has to be the first prediction where the Prophet doesn't actually know what's going to happen! LOL

Always good to listen to your amusing podcasts though. Keep up the good work!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Great PODcast, Majic. Very interesting. I wonder if your prediction has anything to do with the 'feeling' many are having as expressed in the Do You Feel The Urgency thread...

I will be curious to see what (if anything) happens on the 21st. Personally, I hope you're right. I feel like I know something is going to happen, and for me, I'd just as well get on with it. But like I said in that thread, I don't have any negative feelings about it:

I feel excited, anxious, eager, awe, wonder, and anticipation. I think it’s about acceptance of whatever the future holds. Without fear. Knowing I cannot stop it, I will ride it out and see ‘where’ I end up.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic: Something Big (reply 1)
Addressing the abnormal with some ehh....well not normal stuff in an attemp at apparing coherent.

length: 04:36
file: atscpod_1071.mp3
size: 2159k
feed:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Way to stir up my paranoia even more
. Starting wednesday morning I'll be scowering the news.

I sure hope nothing happens, because I have a big award thing on the 22nd. Bought my suit already and everything. That'd suck.

This prophecizing and not giving any specifics seems like a sweet deal. No matter what happens, you were right.
I predict something will happen on tomorrow. I don't know what.... it involves earth... Possibly people... Oh! Some guy... did... some thing! Yay I'm psychic

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I think because of last year's boxing day tsunami many of us are looking for something to happen. I get wierd vibes all the time but as of now, today only being the 16th, I sense nothing "big" happening around the 21st. However that could be because we're not close enough to the date, or this is another cruel trick by the forces that be to shatter my false sense of security and christmas cheer. I'll let you know how I feel the morning of the 21st.. or if anything else develops.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I decided to see if I could narrow down what was up by bringing out my Tarot deck. I meditated on your podcast and the solstice and what could possible happen. I was even going to do a podcast of the reading.

I did the reading and prepared to do the podcast and no sooner did I reach for the mic then in walked my son, turning up the tv and pretty much destroying any chance of podcasting. Anyway, to make a long story short.

The cards were great. I wish I had been reading for myself and got those cards. (Though I never read for myself) I'm talking sex, drugs and rock and roll. Yes, there is change happening, but its for the better. It's so cool. I can't wait for next week! OH HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!

I sure wish i could have put this in a podcast, I could have been so much more specific.

Love and light my friends,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   

PODcast: Majic: Something Big (reply 2)
Majic replies to fellow members on the thread and opens with a cheesy Bill Murray impression from Ghostbusters.

length: 10:21
file: atsppod_1072.mp3
size: 1821k
feed:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Guest appearances by Comic Book Guy and Yoda! What more could you want in a podcast? lol.

"The way to counter fear, uncertainty, and doubt is with love, confidence, and hope. We have a choice."
"All ends are just new beginnings"

Those two lines/ideas really spoke to me. You never cease to enligthen me. Quite "Majic-al" thinking
. Everyone should meditate on these two ideas, and try to put them into action in everyday life, and the world would be a much better place because of it.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic: Something Big (reply 3)
Majic holds forth on how Something Big turned out to be Nothing Much.

length: 02:29
file: atsppod_1166.mp3
size: 437k
feed:

new topics

top topics

join