It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Conspiracies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The big cat stuff is pretty well covered in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Probably fourth or fifth generation feral cats (that cross bred with the released mascot panther from ww2
)

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
My Grandmother recently told me a story of when she was a little girl, she was out with her older brother who was 16 in the bush out in Inglewood (Australia) and they came across paw prints in the ground that were larger than her brothers foot.
Might be something?

I had a similar experience except it was about ten years ago. A hot NYE and we were on a trail bike.. it stalled. My bf and I hung around waiting for it to cool down.. started exploring a bit. Made our way to a dam to see if it had yabbies.. there was this fresh giant paw print in the dirt road [about 1/2 foot wide].. we looked around and found a couple more. It was where the thing had leaped over the fence to get a drink [could tell my the indentation and span]. It had all the hallmarks of a bad B grade movie.. we could definently 'feel' something sizing us up. What would've happened if we had've seen it? Why hasn't it attacked people? What about missing backpackers? Anyway, after we finnally got the bike going, we got back to camp and got told it must've been a roo print.
We know what a bloody cat print looks like. Anyway.. I think it was near the NSW boarder [we did alot of travelling]. I'm not willing to find out exactly where it was as.. it's not enough reason to be ringing up old flames though if I run into him I'll post it.

[edit on 17-1-2006 by riley]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
CIA operatives and ex operatives were closely involved with the collapse of the Nugan-Hand bank in the 1970's and the subsequent murder of the banks CEO. The Nugan Hand bank was used as a money laundering facility for drug smuggling in South East Asia. There is a lot of documented substance that back this up.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The State Bank went broke at that time [got taken over/privatised by the commonwealth].. interesting. Then everyone started going broke and now grandkids have to pay the morgages off.
Isn't this about the same time we put the dollar against the US instead of the gold?

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
The State Bank went broke at that time [got taken over/privatised by the commonwealth].. interesting. Then everyone started going broke and now grandkids have to pay the morgages off.
Isn't this about the same time we put the dollar against the US instead of the gold?

This is what Iike about conspiracy sites, looking at the history that shows the NWO 'infrastructure' being set up all over the world.

Events and incidents, on their own, can often be explained away but when you look at where they lead and intersect, you see the web.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The money trail never lies.

It is very true the way things intersect.
I have a theory that if we figure out who owns shares in all the major corporations [and affliates] we'll know who's pulling the strings.. people only assume who's at the top and but the information is there.. problem is sifting through it all. I thought about starting a research project but I think we'd have to do one country at a time.. it would be quite an undertaking but I believe would yield some answers.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
What about missing backpackers?

I think this explains them.
lol sorry, I had to.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
This is what Iike about conspiracy sites, looking at the history that shows the NWO 'infrastructure' being set up all over the world.

Events and incidents, on their own, can often be explained away but when you look at where they lead and intersect, you see the web.

I think u hit the nail right on the head there suzy... people are always asking for proof to back up the theory but the fact is if we had the proof it would be in the mainstream media.

I guess my point is that people debunk our theories because of lack of proof but the coincidences just keep piling up...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What about Howard 'sencing' that the an alternate party was going to rise and be supported, so Pauline Hanson was the bunny to be groomed to lead it, set up from the begining and inside (Oldfield and co.) to fail miserably so as to get that 'silly idea out of our system'.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

I think u hit the nail right on the head there suzy... people are always asking for proof to back up the theory but the fact is if we had the proof it would be in the mainstream media.

I guess my point is that people debunk our theories because of lack of proof but the coincidences just keep piling up...

Well there is a certain poster who has surpassed the usual suspects lately, when it comes to 'debunking' 'everything', simply by refusing to look at or concider, the before, after, in, out, up or down of any issue.

When folk post concerns with policies and actions of our leaders, he just repeats the 'excuse' "they" give for them, and tells everyone else they're being fearfull or paranoid.

I'm just reminding folk that your 'silly little idea or observation' will be attacked by those who's 'job' it is to try and keep a lid on things, but share it anyway because you may find others on ATS have the supporting 'evidence' to blow it right open.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
OOh, just remembered something that happened to an extreemly cool, level headed person.

About a week ago they were listening to the radio when another song started playing over the top, two songs at once on the same station.

They changed the station, and the same song kept playing. It played from beginning to end right across the dial. When it finished all went back to normal.

What freaked them out (they became quite frightened) was that they never liked that song but hated it after a friend told them it was the funeral song for their young cousin, a suicide victim.

This was a digital, multi-system player. Anyone else have this happen or can someone explain, what, happened? It started on Melbourne's Triple J.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

LOL, just like people who don't believe in God because there is no proof. Sounds like blind faith to me, with more than a little touch of paranoia.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The swans winning the grand final. Had to be some kind of bloody conspiracy....

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   

OOh, just remembered something that happened to an extreemly cool, level headed person.

About a week ago they were listening to the radio when another song started playing over the top, two songs at once on the same station.

They changed the station, and the same song kept playing. It played from beginning to end right across the dial. When it finished all went back to normal.

What freaked them out (they became quite frightened) was that they never liked that song but hated it after a friend told them it was the funeral song for their young cousin, a suicide victim.

This was a digital, multi-system player. Anyone else have this happen or can someone explain, what, happened? It started on Melbourne's Triple J.

Lol, the Melbourne JJJ is the same as the other JJJs in Australia. I'm 94% sure of it.

Are you talking about yourself, or is it really a friend?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It was someone mature and close. Very stoggy and practical. Greatest vice is quality chocolate but dislikes alcohol so much as to refuse liquer chocs. Super straight, well above average inteligence, multi talented, picture a wise with age, Lisa Simpson.
They didn't gush about it, infact it was some days after, during a conversation about the good old days of anologue radio, that we got around to it and they wondered what happened and how. Could an outside local source have overrode other transmissions or some such?

The actual song and that they'd just learned to associate it with suicide, was what creeped them out. It was a recent stand out event. They said that if it had have been earlier they would have just been miffed at it not at least being a good song.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

It wouldn't be.. mainsteam media is owned by shareholders which is owned by the people who control our lives. If journalists reported ALL the facts.. they wouldn't be journalists for long. Our media is mostly owned by newscorp [Rupert Murdoch]. He's a staunch bush supporter and owns fox. For example, the prince of saudie arabia also is a major share holder.. I'm sure he owns shares in other things which may benefit if the news is given the 'right spin'. Public opinion is a powerful thing.. if the news is told to say that petrol prices are going to go up a week from now.. everyone stocks up so of course it benefits whoever just 'happened' to buy oil shares the day before the news story aired. Bad example but you get the gist of it.

Suzy.. what was the song [specifically]? Enquiring minds want to know.

Ox

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mayet.. you named "Black Mountain Tower" as an Australian conspiracy.. being Australian myself I have NO idea what you're talking about..seeing as I've been to and inside the tower many times.. its a tourist attraction.. and telecommunications station.. where's the conspiracy.. as for Martin Bryant.. he wasn't using a pistol.. it was a bolt action rifle.. if memory serves it was a .303 and the man was mentally unstable.. and caverns under sydney accessable via a train platform is PROBABLY the old St.James platform 3 that was shutdown in the mid 90's and has been used for movie sets like "The Matrix" and "Dark City" both of these films contain scences involving this platform and yes the tunnels to ge to platform 3 are a mess.. its like a maze down there...

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Black Mountain Tower has underground tunnels leading from the bottom of the tower down to the botanic gardens. No idea why that would be, and then to top it off all the websites about Canberra slip in a sentance along the lines of "The soil in Canberra is not suitable for underground tunnels". Now why would they just add that in?

I found Mayet's blog where she talked about, here. (scroll down)
The way she talks about what I said makes me sound like the disinfo guy, haha.

EDIT: Not a conspiracy, but I've always wanted to know what that dome tower on Mt Macedon is for.

[edit on 18/1/06 by Nventual]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
EDIT: Not a conspiracy, but I've always wanted to know what that dome tower on Mt Macedon is for.

Nventual, do you mean the Macedon Ranges Observatory?

Macedon Ranges Observatory provides a unique opportunity for the amateur astronomer as well as members of the general public to view the wonders of the universe under our dark superb central Victorian highland skies. With the use of our advanced telescopes and equipment, our visitors are able to view, study and photograph the universe within the total seclusion and privacy of M.R.O. (Macedon Ranges Observatory).
darksky.net.au

Sanc'.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Nup Nventual .. I never thought of you as disinfo. I was surprised at the time what you stated about the ground being unable to support underground tunnels and was glad you had actually bought that up. I wasn't aware that it was being said on websites that something that exists can't exist...

I don't quite understand how you could interpret what I wrote as accusing you of being DoD, as far as I was concerned we both had a great conversation and both raised some valid points. You could easily have u2u'ed me to ask what the hell i meant

I believe the people that stated it on various websites were DoD.. department of disinformation.

Mayets Blog
I starting telling Nventual about the tunnels under Canberra and the Deacon Exchange and Black Mountain Tower's role in Project Echelon and was surprised to hear him say that all material on the net states that canberra is not suitable for underground tunnels. i wonder why that is. I believe my husband telling me they exist especially the ones from Black Mountain Tower that come out at the Botanic gardens.

Glen has quite often said about Canberras tunnel systems and told me about the ones that go under the old parliament house to the new one. Nventual said that the soil of Canberra is not fit for underground tunnels. Is that to put everyone off the scent? From what I understand there is miles and miles of tunnels under there. At least half a kilometre of tunnel in the basement of Black Mountain. The city is covered in them. I have actually been inside the ones under Woden Valley Hospital. They are wide enough to drive a small truck through and seem to go off everywhere.

sorry if you took that the wrong way but I think its clear I didn't think the thought, let alone accuse you of anything.

[edit on 18-1-2006 by Mayet]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join