It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Conspiracies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Like Sanctum said do you have a link to back this up?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Just wanted people to post their theories regarding Australian Conspiracies.

Just wanna see what my downunder brethren can come up with..

Thanks

CT

About a year ago I was awake when my windows shuddered, almost shattered and my bed shook. It did not feel like an earthquake.. it felt more like a shockwave. It was fast and not not 'sustained' like a tremor. Some sort of explosion apperently happened in Tullenvale.. but that quickly got changed to 'thunder travelled through the ground' despite there being no presence of a storm there or here. Thunder does not travel that far or fiercly.
I know some 'facts' surrounding Keilor road though that seems to have settled down for the moment, the woman who got assasinated in her driveway, the 'other' stuff I know I'd rather wait to I get around to signing up to rats. On two occasions a fairly modern black and grey helicopter hovered over my house.. both times for the duration for apx ten minutes. This perplexed me as it left as soon as I stood beneath it in the back yard making pleasentries with my own mode of sign language [no I didn't pull them down]. It's not a matter of knowing too much.. but which subject I might know too much about. Why would it keep an eye on my house?

Originally posted by Mayet
1, Pine Gap

Anyone up for a road trip?

5, Gun control and martin Bryant..come on 20 dead in less than two minutes, what a kill ratio too, from his right hip from a left hander...hmm no wonder no public inquest .... damn he held out on confession too poor dude

His whole community picked on him. He was apparently known as the village idiot and no-one made much of a secret about it.. they treated him like dirt [no justification for human anture though]. The ironic thing was that someone who lived there said "I always said that he was a sicko." [or something like that].. I wonder if any of them told him that. I agree.. for someone who was suppose to be not too bright he sure had enough co-ordination to handle a gun.

7, Tuberculosis and cancer coverups

Legionairs [sp], medical experimentation without permission, babies being stolen, adopted out at birth and parents told they died [an ex' twin was one- not confirmed as yet apart from mistaken identity]. This was a great money spinner in the 60s.

I must say I'm kind of disapointed that I got here after Suzy's edit..

[edit on 18-12-2005 by riley]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
O.K. Riley, go to gaiaguys.net... and near the bottom of the page you'll see a picture of someone very well known to Aussies. Read all the stories there involving, Reina Michealson, Victoria Police Corruption, The Ombudsman's Office, OTO, for staters as I know these to be factual, and cruise around the associated links. It's a big, messy site with links going backwards and forwards but it probably covers some of the worst conspiracies in the country.

Yes I remember the 60's, a family member had her baby "stolen" and if folk knew of all the deadly diseases that hospitals don't let the general public know about...oh boy!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks for that.

Read all the stories there involving, Reina Michealson, Victoria Police Corruption, The Ombudsman's Office, OTO, for staters as I know these to be factual,

From first hand experiences?

It's a big, messy site with links going backwards and forwards but it probably covers some of the worst conspiracies in the country.

..a little too cultish credibilty wise but none the less interesting. I hadn't realised that Australian corruption was seen as demonic [in the literal sense] by some.

Yes I remember the 60's, a family member had her baby "stolen"

I hope this has a happy ending.

and if folk knew of all the deadly diseases that hospitals don't let the general public know about...oh boy!

Such as ....?

I remember with golden staff they were trying to market 'medical honey' on the news as a miracle cure. They said 'you can't use table honey as it's not of the same quality.".. of course it's not. It's half the bloody price and doesn't have 'medical honey' written on the label. The news seems to have advertising space for sale.. not really a conspiracy [apart from kickbacks] but still annoying.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm sure a few of you have come across this. Allegedly, the US and Australian governemtns are testing weapons over the Westernb Australian desert. The site is worth a read, if you have the time.

Whilst visiting a small underground gold-mine John had noticed a Kalgoorlie Miner newspaper article, dated 1 June 1993, attached to the barracks' kitchen fridge door. This reported that on 28 May 1993 at 23.03 hrs a meteor fireball was seen by several observers to be flying from south to north between Leonora and Laverton. This was immediately followed by a significant 3.9 Richter-scale earthquake - picked up by 23 seismic receivers around WA and the Northern Territory (NT). Ed Paul, a geophysicist at the AGSO (Australian Geological Survey Organisation) Mundaring Seismic Observatory near Perth, had received several telephone calls from the public, as had the Laverton Police. Ed had reasoned that there was a possible connection between the meteor fireball and the quake due to an impact with the ground.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That's not the only place you'll find these stories but it is where alot of them can be found together (kind of like ATS and News stories along with 'ghost' stories) and why I refered to what I did on the site, yes it was saddly first hand.

Reina Michealson is very credible, her father is/was a mason, she's a Young Australian of the Year award winner, internationally traveled and respected professional who puts in tons of time working for the voiceless for free.

I got to know her from my own fruitless attempts at getting justice over pedophile coverup tactics(nasty and deadly) by alot of people including a magistrate, crown prosecutor, Victoria Police, the D.P.P. (who sent me home with the work receipt and hand written contact number, of someone who offered to 'hit' the 'b's', rather than keep and record it) and Ombudsmans Office.

Things like C.J.D. are not that rare in farming district hospitals and have been 'caught' from surgery, along with others I can't call to mind right now,( I've been out of that loop a little while now) but they no longer make the news. Confidence in our very unhealthy hospital system must be maintained at all cost (to our making informed choises).

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Reina Michealson is very credible, her father is/was a mason, she's a Young Australian of the Year award winner, internationally traveled and respected professional who puts in tons of time working for the voiceless for free.

I got to know her from my own fruitless attempts at getting justice over pedophile coverup tactics(nasty and deadly) by alot of people including a magistrate, crown prosecutor, Victoria Police, the D.P.P. (who sent me home with the work receipt and hand written contact number, of someone who offered to 'hit' the 'b's', rather than keep and record it) and Ombudsmans Office.

I'm sorry you've been dragged into that crappy world. I had a friend some while ago who's step father had many victims.. for a change he atually got charged [he took photoes] but when it came to charging him for murdering his newborn it got thrown out as cotdeath.. despite the kid having pink teeth etc. He apparently had something on the judge- and now lives a block away from a primary school. In regards to coverups.. best to get all the evidence possible [and copies] before tipping them off that you want something done with it.. the media can always be used as insurance.

Confidence in our very unhealthy hospital system must be maintained at all cost (to our making informed choises).

I'm very suspicious of the medical community in general.. I do not their overconfidence as they seem to have absolutely no problem taking chances with my health.. atm I've been pushing for a toxin test [mercury specifically- mouth full of silver fillings]. she dismissively said no [they are not suppose to decline tests] and so I asked for a request form so I could go pay for it up front at the lab. After that, for some reason she was all too eager to say she'd organise it and she stopped talking down to me. It's like they have a set number of times they have to say no.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well I survived nearly 2 years of being a doctors sex toy in hospital from 2 to 4 y.o. That was cool, I was "taught" to shut up and be greatful to be alive.

It didn't get bad 'till as a successfull, mature adult I started speaking out in response to all the kids being accussed of making things up. I'm one of those 'freaks' who has clear, detailed memouries back to being one y.o., confirmed by adults present at the time, so my 'talking' wasn't 'good' for "them".

You're right about collecting evidence, you have to make the whole case yourself, before giving them a wiff of what you've got if you don't want things and people disapearing.

Sorry to hear of your family's situation, but if nothing else, KNOW that telling someone else who's suffered at 'their" hands, that you believe them, could save their life.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by suzy ryan]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Thats funny, yeah I forgot all about the adoption coverups of the 60's and 70's, the babies that were taken from their single heathen mothers, the hours and hours and days and days of psychological manipulation leading to the signing ove of children. How could I forget that I was one of them.

The diseases coverup is extra ordinary by public health system including as said tuberculosis and coverups of things like the port kembla cancer cluster.

Paedophilia coverups and involvement by high ranking public officials, ex lord mayor tony bevan of wollongong and ex lord mayor Frank Arkell, who was murdered by mark Valetta due to his involvement in the Paedophilia ring. This is all public fact, archived and available to read. That case hit home for me as one of my close close friends from early childhood, through to teens was "taken" from a remand centre back in the 80's and used by these men. He has since come out in public and his story made front page news the country over. The way they did it was incredible, we were jealous that the lord mayor came to visit him, we teased him and gave him a hard time because we were jealous of him being taken for helicopter rides, but in the cone of silence, if only we had known. They trolled the remand centre for victims, and they trolled the juvenile instituations as well. The street kids, the unwanted and forgotten. I'll never forget his face some days as he was taken out for "adventures", it was the saddest dead look on anyone going for plane rides I have ever seen.

I've seen the gaiaguys website before, have been directed there from a friend working on the cape flattery issue of which I am currently working with. Its a shame the site not set out a bit better and is easier to read.

www.gaiaguys.net...

www.parliament.nsw.gov.au...
As a member has asked for the ages of the victims, I will provide the ages of some of the victims. The Wood royal commission inquiry into paedophilia heard that over a 20-year period Tony Bevan had sex with hundreds of young boys between the ages of 11 and 17. He enticed children into his paedophile network by offering them aeroplane and speedboat rides, drugs, alcohol, money and so on. The victims gave evidence before the royal commission that they were filmed while engaging in sex acts so that this could be used as blackmail. If the boys revealed what was happening to them, Tony Bevan and the other men in his group would make certain that the photographs were seen by other people. In this way, the young men were influenced not to go to the authorities. The royal commission into the paedophilia network gave them the opportunity to come forward and give evidence. Many victims' names were concealed for privacy reasons; they were given code names as witnesses. However, as the evidence before the Wood royal commission unfolded there was no question but that the alleged paedophile activity had in fact taken place. I could recount many other examples of such paedophile activity.

In another case a person involved in the Bevan group in Wollongong was introduced to a person codenamed W17. According to the evidence presented before the Wood royal commission, W17 took a homeless 14-year-old boy from Wollongong to his South Coast farm and had sex with him over a period of six to eight months. The abuse of children by the members of this paedophile network is shocking, and this House should not pass amending legislation that would in any way make paedophiles feel they are on safer ground with boys aged between 16 and 18. The witness W26 gave evidence before the Wood royal commission that at the age of 13 he had encountered the former Lord Mayor of Wollongong, Tony Bevan, at the suburb of Windang. Bevan had taken him up in an aeroplane, fondled him, and introduced him to years of sexual abuse and male prostitution.

www.abcsport.net.au...
Richard Guilliatt: The police investigated all those allegations and basically found they were totally without any substance. There was no evidence at all of any Satanic child abuse, or any in fact Satanic crimes of any kind going on in Wollongong. But what there was in Wollongong at the time of course, was a true paedophile network which in fact had nothing to do with Satanism, but it involved prominent people in the town like Tony Bevan, the ex-Mayor, and Frank Arkell, the other ex-Mayor, and numerous other people in the town, and those people were actually exploiting and abusing young people. And I sort of see the Satanic allegations as a kind of symbolic sort of story, almost like a smokescreen that was created which was deflecting attention away from the real story that was going on. It was almost as if the real story in Wollongong was actually too horrific to contemplate, which was that it was the Mayor and the local councillors and the local business people and the local church leaders, the Principal of the local Catholic school, they were the child abusers. But people became fixated on this idea that it was these evil people in robes sacrificing children out in the mountains.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Well I survived nearly 2 years of being a doctors sex toy in hospital from 2 to 4 y.o. That was cool, I was "taught" to shut up and be greatful to be alive.

I take it they were careful about leaving evidence behind.. do you know if it's still continuing in an organised capacity?

It didn't get bad 'till as a successfull, mature adult I started speaking out in response to all the kids being accussed of making things up. I'm one of those 'freaks' who has clear, detailed memouries back to being one y.o., confirmed by adults present at the time, so my 'talking' wasn't 'good' for "them".

I remember being a new born in a hospital not even being able to move my head.. [I was never in hospital as a baby otherwise] I have an earlier memory I could describe but.. who'd believe that? There's nothing freakish about it.. [offically 2 years is the limit] it's just not the norm I guess.

You're right about collecting evidence, you have to make the whole case yourself, before giving them a wiff of what you've got if you don't want things and people disapearing.

Happens all the time.. it kind of sucks that you have to have 'back ups' for the worst possible traumatic scenarios.

Sorry to hear of your family's situation, but if nothing else, KNOW that telling someone else who's suffered at 'their" hands, that you believe them, could save their life.

My families situation is different.. [still disfunstional and complex of course] the girl I was talking about was a friend. Unfortuantly I've had many friends go through the foster homes [kiddie brothels in some cases] and the stories I've heared no longer surprise me. The disgusting thing is that the reason that these shild rapists get away with what they do is because they actually believe that they have a genuine 'misunderstood' orientation like homosexuality thus they become a 'club' willing to protect eachother. I think the only way to deal with coverups is to uncover them in the most public way possible [substantiated]. If you can't get justice from the courts.. public opinion will pass judgement anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayet
They trolled the remand centre for victims, and they trolled the juvenile instituations as well. The street kids, the unwanted and forgotten. I'll never forget his face some days as he was taken out for "adventures", it was the saddest dead look on anyone going for plane rides I have ever seen.

Hmm, you were in kiddy prison were you ? That could be a conspiracy in itself

Anyway's, another conpsircay would be the British and Australian government coverups of the effects of Brit nuclear weapons testing and the problems which still linger today.
Adelaide had a sever dose of radiation from the Maralinga test site, radiation levels were many times over what was considered a safe limit. Australian governemtn scientists were basically ordered to cook the figures. The Aborigines also suffered from these tests, unconfirmed reports even stated that Aborigines had been present within the test site when the devices were set off.

There was a great documentary on SBS about a year ago about all this. Anyone else see it ?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by mad scientist]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Another interesting case is the Anita Cobby murder. Those soulless swine responsible for the killing; John Travers, Michael Murdoch, Leslie Murphy, Gary Murphy and Michael Murphy. Anita Cobby

Apparently John Travers and a couple of others in this group maintained that they were the victims of a paedophile ring that contained some very well known people in Sydney.

What I find interesting is that John Travers has a pen-pal. Someone who as fas as I know has been in correspondance with Travers from the time of the murder up until the present. I don't think I should name this individual, but he is a major radio personality, TV personality, ex-coach of the Wallabies, and was arrested in England for propositioning in a public toilet. What on earth does this man have in common with Travers?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Stan Deyo and Australian scientists working on anti-gravity projects. They worked on a new method of aircraft propulsion using ionized plasma gases over a circular craft in 1970's.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Surprisingly this is not the first time i have heard of this sort of thing, i had a ex-girl friend who when born, had a deformity with her thumb, she was in and out of hospitals for years. She was around of the age of 4, she claimed to have woken up after a operation, she gave me no "details" but said the the surgoen was placing his hands where they didnt need to be.
She was told to go back to sleep or get hit with a medical instrument. This was around other nurses aswell, which i find the most shocking. The surgeon died years later in a water skiing acciedent, but he never got charged for any sexual allegations.

I think these investigations need to be taken more serious.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   
silex and nuclear enrichment in Australia.

The origins of the word "mate" and it's historical connections.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
One of the reasons I don't want to, "hang 'em all by the *toes*.", is remembering the young intern who was told by the head doctor, with 'that' nurse present, "Come on son, now it's your turn". When he tried to decline, with his tortured face pleading, he was told they'ld say thay caught him at it (my body was already evidence of the horrors preformed) and his career and life would be ruined.

Hospitals are handy for them because they claim those who remember and speak out, just suffered the effects of medications and trauma of surgery.

They get off on shareing and spreading their sickness as much, and sometimes more than, the acts. The hospitals regular visiting photographer was also a part of it and what was in those photos was worse than people just having sex with babies.

Less than a decade ago I heared a Kiwi on the run from pedophile charges in N.Z. was employed by the same hospital, despite them knowing what they wanted to charge him with.

It's worse now than then, active partisipants have grown in number as they've proven they can better protect their own and keep punishment to a minimum for the rare ones that are successfully prosicuted.

It is an entrenched EVIL.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by suzy ryan]

[edit on 21-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So does Australia have big cats, inparticular black ones?
And is the gov't covering it up?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   

So does Australia have big cats, inparticular black ones?

The one discovered recently was found to be a BIG feral cat. I'd find a link, but I'm feelin' lazy.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Well guy's, will Australia be the testing ground for legally protecting the "rights" of paedophiles to practice their 'faith'? I think it already is. Check out the thread on ATS: Australian Freemasons win lawsuit against 'whistleblowers' site.

It should scare the hell out of you.

I feel too sick to write much more now....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join