It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Conspiracies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just wanted people to post their theories regarding Australian Conspiracies.

Just wanna see what my downunder brethren can come up with..

Thanks

CT

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Michelle Lesley, lol? Obviously lied, pretended to be muslim, yet got let free.
Do I smell a wad of cash on the Jury's desk?

[edit on 16/12/05 by Nventual]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
ok... but why her and not schapelle?????

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Because Schapelle had too much media attention and no time to bribe.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Australian conspiracies?

Hmmm..

#1. All the secret Alien and UFO stuff is actually being done in Pine Gap - a secret...wel not secret in existance, but very high security and annonymity (too high for what they say it is if you ask me) facility in the middle of nowhere...in Australia.

#2. Canberra is the capital of the NWO.

#3. Uhh, I don't think I know anything else

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
The Whitlam Dismissal

The Bogle and Chandler case

As might be expected, the case attracted instant publicity. It involved a high-society party, wife-swapping, an unidentified third person at the death scene and an unidentified poison. Combined with speculation that Bogle was involved in research important in the Cold War, it was a guaranteed news. It was also the quietest news period of the year.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogle-Chandler_case

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I have one for ya.................

Was it Prue Acton who was with Billy Sneddon in the motel room when he suffered a heart attack & died that night??
Will we ever know? Do we even care?!!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this has been discussed at length on another thread, but I'll add it in anyway.

Martin Bryant Conspiracy. 29 shots fired in the Broad Arrow cafe with 19 head shots in 90 seconds. I'd like to see what the odds of that are, especially with a guy like Bryant.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Here is a good read on the Michelle Leslie case by Mark Forbes of The Sydney Morning Herald.

It's 4 pages, but well worth the read.

Lies and bribes what she had to do to win her freedom.

MICHELLE LESLIE'S desperation to avoid a 15-year jail term fuelled a stream of lies and deceptions, supplemented by a $600,000 campaign to buy her freedom.

An investigation by the Herald has uncovered bribes paid by the Leslie camp and calls into question the core planks of the defence she mounted publicly and in court. It reveals the extremes to which she had to go to win swift release from a Bali prison after being arrested with two ecstasy pills in August.

Leslie, her lawyers and advisers have said she did not take ecstasy, that she did not know what the pills found in her bag were, that a friend had slipped them in her bag, and that they were substitutes for Ritalin.

But through interviews with police, sources within Leslie's camp, and friends and associates of the model, the Herald has established that these key pillars of Leslie's defence were concoctions devised as she and her advisers tried to navigate their way through the Indonesian justice system.

SMH.

Sanc'.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   
yes well don't they say that drug addicts will lie & cheat their way into & out of things..........

I personally would have liked to see her given 6 months in jail, so she could learn that drugs are evil............& can get you the death penalty in Asia.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Don't forget the Harold Holt mystery. There are also the rumours that circulated around Adelaide about the Beaumont children and a pedophile ring called the 'family'... According to the stories told, the 'family' consisted of some very prominant Adelaide citizens.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Huge-ass underground caverns under Sydney? You can access them from No. 3 Level of a certain train station in Sydney. Not sure if this is conspiracy material, but damn interesting. Can't wait to get up there and check it out . . .

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Australian conspiracies?

Hmmm..

#1. All the secret Alien and UFO stuff is actually being done in Pine Gap - a secret...wel not secret in existance, but very high security and annonymity (too high for what they say it is if you ask me) facility in the middle of nowhere...in Australia.

#2. Canberra is the capital of the NWO.

#3. Uhh, I don't think I know anything else

Pine Gap from what i understand is one of the Echelon stations, i dont think there is anything too secret about it anymore...but there is supposedly a large base which is far less known in the outback. Most of it is underground.

Canberra being the capital of the NWO is a new one

There's of course the Harold Holt mystery...personally i dont think there is too much of a mystery there, the guy went swimming as he often did and something happened to him. Suggestions of Chinese submarines and the like i find pretty amusing!

The Martin Bryant one is for me the most interesting...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Yeah port arthur was a stand out....... i been looking into it and cant believe we just accepted what was told to us by the media, who in turn got their info from the government it would seem.

I cant even guess what went on down there but the result seems to be our out dated gun control laws..... so i guess you can take it however you want it.

As for the Schappele Corby case VS the michelle leslie case, people seem to forget we r talking about 4kg of marijuana compared with 2 exctasy pills, bit of a difference wouldnt u say. as for Schappelle not having time to bribe, she had plenty of time and plenty of that queenslands guys money.

Now whats this about underground caverns in sydney..... got any more info

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by zvezdar
Pine Gap from what i understand is one of the Echelon stations, i dont think there is anything too secret about it anymore...

Well if it isn't so secret, care to explain why it's blacked out on google earth, yet area 51 isn't ?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
1, Pine Gap
2, Black mountain Tower
3, Canberra the new world order and masonic design of canberra
4, Tunnels under Canberra that have huge ass flat truck things drive through them and yes from what i saw and heard years ago those Sydney ones are loads of fascination.
5, Gun control and martin Bryant..come on 20 dead in less than two minutes, what a kill ratio too, from his right hip from a left hander...hmm no wonder no public inquest .... damn he held out on confession too poor dude
6, Cape Flattery silica mines conspiracy and the attempt to change land rights to "one land right" instead of homouring separate tribes.
7, Tuberculosis and cancer coverups
8, Australia as the testing ground for NWO legislations and law
9, Bird Flu and the David Banks plane crash
10, Project echelon and the omega grid project

that all off the top of the head Im sure more will come later

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Removed potentially slanderous accusation.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Then why did channel nine hire him straight away to host the new family feud?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Do you have a link to back this up?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join