Russia and Iran vs UFO's

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Russia has pledged to help Iran with their growing U.F.O problem....

english.pravda.ru...

Extra-terrestrials or the unmanned U.S drones?

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think Pravda is about the most unreliable source you can get

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Wow, interesting development!!!
Very good to shove in the face of those darned skeptics.

Although I can't help but wonder if this deal with include the sale of S-400 systems, which Iran would use to shoot down any UFOs (Read: Stealth Bombers).

Although with the sightings and such, I think it's legit.

R988, how can you justify your claim?

What is so unreliable about this article?
It's the truth isn't it? The deal between Russia and Iran is real...so?

Anyway, I found 3 other articles, with virually identical contents (I don't mean it in the way they are copied, but they are reporting the same thing) - except they are from this time last year.

www.worldnetdaily.com...
www.mosnews.com...
www.anomalynews.com...

Maybe some newdevelopments have been made though? The Pravda.ru article mentions the new threads posed by UFOs in relation to it's nuclear programme which only started this year, so yeh.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Manincloak]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by R988
I think Pravda is about the most unreliable source you can get

Yeah.....

It's like using the national enquierer.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Definatly US probes, i mean why on earth would ufo's go to check out Iran ? i mean Iran president wants Jews wiped off the face of the earth i doubt he'll want to have martians over for a lamb roast and glass of wine with that attitude.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The only Iran UFO event I really know of was the one covered in the COMETA report and that couldnot have been a US drone IMHO. It happened in the 70s and a Iran F-4 tried to intercept and shoot down a UFO. The f-4 lost all control of its weapons systems and some flight controls. Then a second smaller craft exited the UFO and circled around the plane. The the F-4 went into evasive maneuvers and was able to make it back to base. It think thats the jist of it its been awhile

Theres no way IMHO that could have been a US craft in the 70s.

On a side note UFO seem to have a high interest in military bases and weapons especially nuclear weapons. Alot of the best know UFO cases take place near military bases armed with nuclear weapons. Roswell, Rendlesham Forest etc..

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Which is why this makes perfect sense.

Aliens might want to check out Iran, to see if they really have nukes, and could start a ww3.

Or just general curiosity, idk....

But IMO, the illuminous objects as witnessed by many people, that is surely significant evidence.

But still I would have to admit, this is the perfect coverstory for getting weapons systems against strike aircraft/bombers/UAVs

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
Which is why this makes perfect sense.

Aliens might want to check out Iran, to see if they really have nukes, and could start a ww3.

Or just general curiosity, idk....

But IMO, the illuminous objects as witnessed by many people, that is surely significant evidence.

But still I would have to admit, this is the perfect coverstory for getting weapons systems against strike aircraft/bombers/UAVs

Maybe these Aliens are on our team and are going to BEAM up the Iranian President and deliver him to Israel for an arm wrestle match

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
and to think all those years ago the US gave Iran with f-14's because of the UFO problems

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I think i am correct in saying there was a major UFO incident in Iran in 1979 when two Iranian jet fighters fired upon a UFO and the UFO shot back or something and the weapons of the jet fighters were useless.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Found a link to the incident in question:

www.ufoevidence.org...

It happened in 1976 not 1979, sorry about that!

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
forgive me if i fail to see the obvious connection of this story to the "war on terrorism"

the amount of wrong forum posts on this website is baffling.

(edit: before anyone says anything, yes it has been moved, thankfully)

[edit on 8-1-2006 by tiaw1]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hmm...Iran is seeking nukes. Who needs money, and has a few nukes just lying around ? I sense something deeper than UFO's.

Just my 2 cents,
Lex

new topics
top topics

join