It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts.. what if?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What if this remote viewing thingy causes ghosts? I.E when some person capable of doing it remote views some place, a "ghost" of this person appears there :O

Just a thought..

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
You know, I've actually thought of something similar. After becoming involved with ghost hunting, I learned about out of body experiences. I wondered if people experiencing an OBE could actually be responsible for ghosts; people in their physical bodies just associated the OBE'er with ghosts. Reality check, all of these things are PARANORMAL, so it's very difficult to attach one of them as an explanation for another. Personally, I believe ghosts are spirits of the deceased.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Interesting idea. I've thought of it before but I don't really see how it would work. What about the ghost that are wearing clothes of a diffrent era or ghost of people that we know are dead such as relatives or friends? I don't think OBE's would be able to account for these. but I'm not an expert on OBE's or ghosts. Interesting idea anyway.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I've been ghost hunting a few times, and I've often thought that some ghosts were just imprints of very strong emotions, especially the ones look like they have a human form and follow specific patterns of behavior. I have a friend with some psychic ability, and she says that these don't "feel" human.
A slight disclaimer: I don't know if I believe that she's psychic, but I believe that she believes she is.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Personal i think it could be this and have thought about it like the others but i think they are just shadows of another time and place (ghosts).

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Maybe there's a bit of clairvoyancy involved here too?
Maybe the ghosts we see are people who dreamed of being in the future...

Or maybe they're just dead folk.

top topics

join