It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i see faces!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hi,im a new member and this is my first post...i came across this forum after doing some searches on google and started reading some threads in this paranormal section!some are very interesting,anyway,i sumtimes see images of people(sometimes when im asleep(not sure if im really a sleep or in some unconcious state) and sometimes when i just close my eyez) thing is i see faces of people but in extreme detail, structure of the face, expressions,i have this on a regular basis, i dont know if these people do exist or not,so my question is what the hell is it? can i take this seriously,or am i basicly fooling my own mind,cause these are images of people ive never seen before and is the detailed part that frightens me,how in the hell am i able to know what they look like...??

im hoping for some ansers?can anybody help me out..?

tnx

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Shamonian Angel]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
very interesting. I rarely see faces in details in my dreams/visions, mainly shadows. Have you ever seen anyone that looked like any of the faces in your visions? perhaps these are people you will meet in the future? why do you fear these faces? Are they menacing or mean? Attached to bodies and heads, or just faces?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
tnx for your reply.

most of the time i only see their face,i do memorize this old guy wearing a gray suit..and i wondered many times if i ever seen someone in person,but im not sure maybe not paying enough attension,i got used to it i think..i have this for quite a time,lately im getting more interested in this hole paranormal thing,so now im basically looking for ansers on questions i never bothered to look into.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Welcome fellow seer! I see faces all the time, and so far, only two of them were recognizable after the fact. Once i saw this old lady...the next day i was at my neighbors home and she took out an album...you guessed it, it was her mother.
Another time i saw this distinguished looking old gentleman, hairdo and clothes were very old...It was my grandfather i never met!

Then i have seen peoples faces that do not have any meaning at all.

Its kind of unnerving, but i've learned to cope with the flashes!

Thanks for bringing this up.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   
sorry I had no answers and only questions, but my suggestion, if you are at all artistic, is to try to draw these faces and then pay attentions to faces in your daily life, if you have no artistic abiliites, just write about them, description etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
^^tnx tempe,im glad im not the only one,have you ever wondered if there is a purpose behind all this??

^yea that seems like a good plan to me,ill try to draw these faces and try to get more meaning out of it,!tnx

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, i imagine there is a purpose behind it. In my case, at least the two i found out about had passed away a long time ago. I dont know why they would want to come to me, or for what reason-

The ones i cant recognize could be alive.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Does this happen when you look at things, like the grains of wood, or the floor or ceiling tiles?

Waiting on your answer.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:04 AM
link   
alryt, i just read your post about seeing faces and i couldnt belive it, so i signed up because not long ago i was in bed with my eyes closed and i startd to see about 4 people in a room. and as i moved my eyes around it was asif i was looking around aroom, it looked like the people were dressed in military uniform and one was smiling at me and another laughing at something one of them, i was actualy very scared abwt seeing this and have never said anything to anyone, but now and then it keeps happening, and sometiems its the same person. what is it ?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
Does this happen when you look at things, like the grains of wood, or the floor or ceiling tiles?

Waiting on your answer.

tried it many times,but no,i only get to see them when my eyez are closed,

Originally posted by Twiggysmalls09
alryt, i just read your post about seeing faces and i couldnt belive it, so i signed up because not long ago i was in bed with my eyes closed and i startd to see about 4 people in a room. and as i moved my eyes around it was asif i was looking around aroom, it looked like the people were dressed in military uniform and one was smiling at me and another laughing at something one of them, i was actualy very scared abwt seeing this and have never said anything to anyone, but now and then it keeps happening, and sometiems its the same person. what is it ?

yea..you see expressions,(laughing ect.) that alot of detail..military clothes?damn,did you saw anything happen after that,or did you had similar visions (or w/e its called) after that? but yea i think youre just like me,i never spoke about it till now,so im glad i found this forum,cause i dont see myself saying this to any of my friends! and yea i wonder what it is all the time,specially wether it got a purpose or not,?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
ye, this was actualy a big shock to me because im considering joining the army (i live in wales), i dont know whether that has anything to do with the army uniform but everyone i seen seemd to act as if they were happy with me. it was as if we were sitting in the back of something. its really confused me lyk an i dunno wot to think about it lol i just want it to keep happenin so i can find out what it is, but it can be a bit scary actualy seeing things when u have your eyes closed lol, it seems like everything moves in slow motion aswel, does this happen for u.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
lately its just faces,there was a time where i did saw surroundings and actual things happen,but just like i did with these faces,i just shoved them into the back of my mind and forgot about it,i hope you find out what it really means before you make a mistake on joining the military or not..this here is something you had on your mind for a while now right? and cannot be a coincidence?could it?im not sure about mine,but i think it really means something in your case,good luck homz

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I remember once when I was going through a bad bit of insomnia I was lying in bed one day and I think I was awake but just had my eyes closed for a long while and I started seeing a check out section of a drugstore like I was hovering around above it. It was like I was looking trough a red tinted lense as well. Everything seemed very real as if I was actually there looking at it. I watched this for quite a while, various people paying for things, then I shook myself out of it because it started freaking me out. That was the only time it happened to me and that was years ago.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
well i dont kno if it means something but if it did what could it mean? i dont really belive in things like this happening have a 'meaning' but even if it did how could i find owt lol
do you think joining the military is a mistake ye? well i dont even think ill pass training unless i start excersising and i cant b arsd wiv that lol

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Hi,
This also happens to me ever since I was in my twenties. I am in my fifties now and it still happens.
I always see the faces just before I fall asleep. like I'm half awake and half asleep.
Like you said, I do not know any of these people but I have never tried to see if I have met them in real life.
I often wondered who they may be or if they are "real" people somewhere in the world that I have never met.
I remember one in particular. This was a woman and I even saw her clothes and she seemed to be in some kind of trouble, like someone was harming her. I thought about this woman alot and if she really existed and if she needed help but I could not help her.
It would be nice if someone could tell us who these people are.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, they sound like spirits, to me.. and when your getting sleepy I think the mind is more open..

But maybe they are just elements of the brain's dream function, as it prepares for sleep. Maybe some people start dreaming before they're actually asleep. Just my guess.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yep, I've seen faces for years, nothing scarry only once have I seen the features of a person I know and have never experienced these people in person, they just pop up.
WIS

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Shamon - interesting you brought this up. A long while back I had posted similiar experiences and was looking for others like me and what I was experiencing. I have had this happen to me for yrs and I finally put my own name to it. I call it "tapping " in.

Mostly I was not able to recognize the people or events I was seeing and they only lasted for brief moments but enough for me to capture the "picture" if you will. This too happens when I am lying down to sleep at night and I just close my eyes. I KNOW I am not asleep but I will begin to see flashes of images people mostly but sometimes objects with people. Then it will go on to another image and continue until I do fall asleep. For example:

I have witnessed a cat being hit by a car, a plump red headed German woman serving dinner to her family ( I can discribe in detail her look and the table and the family and the dining area they were eating) I only know she was German because that time I heard them speaking. This is the only instance where I have heard someone speak.

But the kicker was I was able to validate my "tapping in" to people in other places because it so happened that one night I was able to tap in to my roomate.
I was off duty and went to bed close to midnight. She was out with some friends but I didn't know who with or where she was going that night only that she was out.
As I started to fall asleep I saw her with 2 guys, she was standing in the middle and she was eating a swirl cone ice cream. That was all the image was but I saw it in detail.

That next morning I asked her what she did the night before and she told me and then I asked her if she had ice cream and she said yeah she did and then I asked her about the guys she was with and she confirmed that as well. I saw her at the exact moment that the event was taking place.

This was a unique very unique instance that I was able to validate that the images I see are actual images of people somewhere else at that moment. From that point on I called it tapping in.

It's really kind of cool but be careful as I have had images flash in my head that aren't very pleasent and people are being hurt badly. If these are moments in time I would rather not have those images because I am powerless to do anything about them.

Good luck to you and share more if you would like.

-D

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey, good thread people. I can share a similar experience. When I was 16 I went on holiday to Majorca. One afternoon I was having a bit of a siesta, laying on the bed and just relaxing. I was not asleep as I was aware of my surroundings. I closed my eyes and suddenly was able to 'see' a nightclub. I could see the bar, the optics behind the bar and a large group of revellers. The weirdest thing about this was i could see people dancing as clearly as if I was there. One of the dancers was wearing fluorescent clubbing gear and a mask on her face. I opened my eyes and thought, how odd, even crazier when I closed my eyes and I could carry on seeing the vision!

After about 5 minutes of this I opened my eyes and went and sat on the verranda with a beer (I had NOT been drinking prior to this I might add!). I didn't freak out but just felt really relaxed. Now the best part. My friends and I travelled to Cala Millor (sp) that evening and went to a nightclub that I had never been to before. Guess what folks, the bar and the optics looked EXACTLY like what I had seen earlier on. And I was quite literally flabberghasted when I went to the dancefloor and saw a girl dancing, WEARING FLUORESCENT CLUBBING GEAR AND THE MASK!!! I can honestly say I have no idea why I experienced this or what purpose it served. I have never experienced it since. I have never discussed this with my mates coz they'd just think I was going fruit loopy!

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I see many things at many times.I was actually lost for a while.What we see is not all that is there.You say that this happens when you close your eyes.Many people may shirk this off as an imagination not knowing what they themselves mean when they utter such a simple word connected to something that has great meaning.You sound like you are on the right path
so i will say this to you.Look harder into the dark that resides behind your eyelids.If you are lucky(or unlucky as i call it) you may find the paths that are at the end of questions to answers that you seek here.We are part of many worlds.Our minds are transmitters and recievers those who hold tightly to their physical senses and not those that are from within.
The sense of feeling.The sense of intent.The sense of truth and consequence.these are senses that will help you.I know many things that have happened and will happen to me in the future.Most of my glimpses and sights come as parts of dreams.Although while i am awake it is too hard to tell sometimes what i truly feel and think for i am consantly getting connected with those around me..Leaving their impressions within my thoughts and feelings.Sounds like you could be doing a very lowl evel planeswalk.You might be entering a realm with a small amount of ability.
this place will often change let me ask you this do you wake up from dreams and then go back into them when you go back to sleep?
how vivid are your dreams?

[edit on 19-12-2005 by toraylin]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join