It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods: Questions about posting pics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I went hunting recently and got a small buck. I was thinking about posting some pics of the place I hunted, views, gun used, etc.

Here's my questions.

1. Is it OK to post a picture of the buck I got? There is no blood or gore; the deer is in the bed of my pickup, and I am holding it's head upright by the antlers. I would title the thread with a warning that it contained pics that might offend sensative viewers. . . .

2. Is it OK to post a picture of the gun I used? An old winchester lever action .243. Not common today, but something fellow hunters would be interested in. Someone told me in chat that posting pics of firearms is not allowed. That's why I'm asking all these questions.

3. How do you upload pictures to ATS? I've been foraging on ATS for an hour now, and can't find any instructions.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
you can use this site for hosting:

www.imageshack.us...

and, i guess, it would be better to link the image in a post and not put the pic in the actual post...

i hope this helps...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I would suggest the "Members Forum."

An image reference:

Mod Note: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

Additional reference:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

A good free image hosting site:

photobucket.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Go for it.

If you wanna upload to ATS, head over the member upload found in the member center. Some more info can be found here and a tutorial on uploading here.

[edit on 12/15/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

top topics

join