It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animal Cruelty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

OMG people who kill and tourture animals in such an ilmanner brutal anarcistic way should be jailed and the key thrown away

epicily things like the fur trade look:

there is no need for this :

I saw my niebor hit my dog ounce for walking into his yard so i went over with a stick hit him one back and siad "How the """" do you like it" some people might see that as unessacry but how would you feel?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have heard time and time again that many child abusers start out abusing animals because it is easier to get away with. I say let's stomp it out before it goes further and punish these sadistic SOBs to the fullest extent of the law. Unfortinetly, animal abuse laws aren't nearly as strong as I would like them to be.:bash:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Im very happy that these photos are small enough so i can't see them right...the thought of animal cruelty is enough to make me start thinking of torture and other not so happy hobbies..........

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I have heard time and time again that many child abusers start out abusing animals...

Child abusers? Hell I've heard that most freakin' serial killers start out abusing animals.

Cruelty to animals is whack! Especially to cats!

Peace

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Child abusers? Hell I've heard that most freakin' serial killers start out abusing animals.

You're right. I'm just more emotionally offended by the thought of harming something that is defenceless and innocent, which is why I though of child abusers.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Man that is bull....er...bad. I saw someone smackin around their animal...Id probably smack them...with an axe...a big axe. but seriously can't be tolerated. Makes meh angry.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i hate those pieces of poo!

i tell ya now i have been a strong protester of animal cruelty and it makes me sick to my stomach! i would personally rip apart anyone who abuses an animal!

i get so god damn angry when these arses do it.... i cried my eyes out when i saw the pic of the lovely little puppy Dalmatian hung from a tree.

they must get some kick out of it!! bastards.

oni x x

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I love animals. Ducks are my favorite. You have to boil them first to get that gamey taste out, but then throw a few on the smoker, and enjoy 4 hrs later.

I also like deer. I shoot them with a 7mm mag. Most that I have shot havent taken more than 10 steps, but the last one I shot crawled into the bushes, and I had to cut it's throat with my knife. I should have jumped on it's back to slice it's throat, but I didn't and was splattered with blood. Vinison is some of the leanest meat I have ever eaten. Not as lean as the horse I ate in France, but pretty darn close. Good topic!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thats how Dahmer, and Ed Gien got started off and Im sure many others. I almost believe anyone who does extreme animal cruelty crimes should just be imprisoned for life to save lives down the road.....Sickos. If you can kill a animal, why not a human.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
especially that humans give you more reasons to kill them than animals,so...

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
People need to understand that animals have a nervous system just like we do. They can feel pain just as much as you or I can. If you were brutally stabbed to death or lit on fire, it would freakin hurt. Well, same story for animals.
Just because they aren't as intelligent doesn't mean they can't feel or don't have emotions. It just show how ignorant people are to suffering.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I hate animal cruelty to ! But how come all the people bitching about testing shampoo on dogs and stuff like that ? Is it ok to throw a live lobster in to a boiling pot of water and its horrible to put shampoo on a dog ?

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by unbeltedjoker
I hate animal cruelty to ! But how come all the people bitching about testing shampoo on dogs and stuff like that ? Is it ok to throw a live lobster in to a boiling pot of water and its horrible to put shampoo on a dog ?

Eh, its just when its for food its a different story...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
In the military I had to kill people. It was part of the job, just like any other soldier might be asked to do. But I could never in a million years hurt an animal.

I have accidently hit a bird or a rabbit with my truck but I own a 1.5 year old black lab/aussie shepard, (a leopard) and I would die to save that dog. So when I see these animal shelters gassing dogs in big metal boxes which takes many minutes for them to die, or pit bull fighters it makes me want to start hurting people.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by LqdCID

I hear that the process of butchering a cow is pretty gruesome as well. Who'd a thought all that cruelty just to make steaks and hamburgers. McDonald's here I come!!

top topics

join