It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why UFOs Are Here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Are the occupants of UFOs friendly or hostile? Over the years there have been reports of space craft landing and their occupants getting out and conversing with human beings. These close encounters were of a friendly nature, so we of Earth have nothing to fear from these benevolent space friends.
Earth is not the only inhabited planet. The Cosmos swarms with life of all kinds, shapes and sizes. Some planets' inhabitants look a lot like us, but others are very different in size, weight, density, skin color, and so on. Giants, pigmies and beings of all sizes exist in this infinite universe. The variety of life is indeed infinite! Some space beings come from planets and others from space: by "space" I mean the extremely dense etheric realms that comprise space, NOT the fictional vacuum of space proposed by modern science!
Most space beings are here to help planet Earth. There is no reason to fear them. In fact, our spiritual, social and physical sciences will make huge leaps forward in their progress if we would only extend the hand of friendship to these benevolent beings in UFOs. They would then share their advanced knowledge of space travel and of so many other wonderful things. To these beings, the distance between the planets in our solar system is not very great; they, for example, can fly from Mars to Earth in only a few hours! UFOs derive their power from the free energy permeating all space.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Eh, i'm on the fence on this one

While there has been reports of UFO's landing and the aliens chatting with people, there's also been a number of reports of people being abducted against their will and medical exams being performed on them

I don't think they're hostile or peaceful, they sound to me like their curious, but must lack feelings, emotions or possibly the sensation of pain, otherwise they wouldn't do it (imo)

new topics

join