It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient gods aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i hope ther is not already a topic like this one. is it possible that our ancient gods like the Mayans', Greek's, and etc's are actually aliens. there is that one tale in that one Hindu book that tells the story of great flying ships battaling. the sumerans also claim to be desended from aliens. the mayans said they werw also from another planet as well. wat do ya'll think.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I researched the Sumerian story long and hard. It all makes sense, and it really does say what people say it does. The Sumerians had knowledge of the planet Pluto, which we have only known about for a hundred years or so, over 2000 years ago. This is only some of the things they say were given to them by their Gods from the heavens.

I personally believe that the story is very plausible, and upon examining it I have found no flaws. It even blends well with modern religion, INCLUDING Christianity. But I just choose not to believe it. Whether because of the constant ridicule by society, or just because I don't like what the world would be like if that were the truth.

This site has a lot of good information. There are also many other topics about this already discussed on ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ancient gods aliens?

Ancient gods people from the end of times? Punishment/reward?

new topics

join