It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival tactics?...when the $#!+ hits the fan...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The most recent NWO attempt we have experienced, well,...the Civil War. The war of the north and south. The Union was implementing federal governings onto the states. The south, had a different mentality, and was for the states having control over their own populations individually. The union wanted more federal control, 'as a betterment for the country' unified. The confederates fought fiercly to maintain anti-federalism. The south were more constitutionally minded in the literal translation of the ammendments.

Ya hit the nail on the head! damn federalists, they can goto hell. LONG LIVE STATE RIGHTS!

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Yeah, Australia is pretty good, lived here for thirty years, we have lots of masons and the NWO is here as well. Been beating the craft at their own game for decades.

My preparations are mainly financial at the moment 100% invested in gold and silver, because the stock market crash is going to be the next big thing that happens.

As far as natural disasters go I have twelve months food fuel and water, tools and spare parts, and no gun.

I do not need a gun because I have a guardian angel. If someone wants to try to kill me I could not care less. I am at peace with the world and with God.

As far as spooks and the government go, I have a clearance, and know lots of spooks, nothing to fear from them either.

So bring it all on, I am ready............

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Waw, you all seem to be confusing NWO with camping in the forest.
Have you thought what you're gonna do if a new genetically improved small pox acends on your town? Or what if it pours radioactive rain for weeks? Or what if 30 Ukrainians working for NATO storm your house because you're registered on anti patriot database?

"laptop with online satellite access."
Tassadar, (can i call you Tass?) what #ing laptop are you talking about it. When the global super depression arrives i doubt very much we will have electricity, let alone internet.

"Gun,one that breaks down to a small size,cased for legal transport,keep in mind that there will come a time when you won't want to be caught with one" If you don't want to be caught with one, keep it in your underpants.

Warspeed, money and valuables wont help you son.

Australia. Surviving down under is very hard.
You can collect water from rain. However you must take into account that with the arrival of global warming you get less and less rain. Australia had its driest year. And you have to take into account that rain in all probability will be contaminated. So uou'd need a sophisticated robust long term water filtration system or find underground spring/reserve.

So, when do we re locate? After the next staged attack i suppose?

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by Freeman]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It all depends on what kind of war is going to happen.
If an all-out world war happens, there isnt much you can do to survive: germs, chemical and nuclear weapons, poluted water. Supplies are enough for a few months, but what then?
But it is in our nature to fight for survival and you never know whats gonna happen.

I'd like to give you a few tips, as a person who survived the war:

- get medical supplies: painkillers, medical kit, very important

- get familiar with plants near your house, you will need it, specially those that can be used as medicine. When the war starts, there are no doctors, dentists around, you have to know how to deal with it. One of those books with pictures of plants and how they can be used is of extreme importance

- get vitamine pills, as much as possible, also soap, shampoo and all that stuff for personal hygiene, it is very important to prevent deseases

- learn how to be a farmer, might be very useful after you run out of supplies and the world has gone to hell. Supplies can last a few months, after that you have to survive somehow. We used to grow vegetables in parks, on the balcony ( in cities), very very important

- before you hide in a shelter, destroy your house, make it look like somebody has already been there, hide the entrance to shelter. that way, when the "armies" come to your house they will think that one of their groups was already there. hundreds of people saved themselves by doing this during the war in Bosnia

- the most expensive food during the war in my country was suggar, oil, flour and cigarettes. 1kg of suggar was around 40$, liter of oil around 30$, ONE cigarette was 2$... you could also trade one shampoo for 1kg of flour, stuff like that. so having those things in stock can be very useful

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
XENONGOD - You're not being paranoid. These things will come to pass. There's just no way around it at this point. Those who deny this will be hurtin' for certain. The thing that's killing me is trying to keep up financially with the here and now, let alone trying to buy items for the future. I find myself having to dip into the supply.

Has anyone mentioned stocking up on MRE's? (Meal Ready to Eat) They're expensive, but well-worth it.
Another thing I've been considering is that I need to get back into my soldier shape, in the event I havta road march. And trying to break bad habits like smoking. Imagine how insanely aggrivating it would be to suddenly be cut off from something like that - under all that added stress. If I could quit smoking, I could divert that money toward supplies. If only...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
War,smallpox,Nukes,they aren't going to use outright force here until everyone is disarmed enough to eliminate the threat of an uprising.Why would they want to contaminate the land with some exotic germ or toxin?,how would they use the land then?,same goes for nukes,why would you destroy the environment?,so you doing the destroying can't use it either?,makes no sense.
The NWO is already here and gaining momentum every second of every day,they aren't a set party or group so much as they are master manipulators of society,if you fit into any kind of a group who have like ideas about reality you are only allowing yourself to be brainwashed into the semi-conscious state of thge rest of the sheeples.
The NWO types think you are scum,they are doctors and lawyers and judges,politicians sometimes don't realise how they fit into the whole thing,it is all compartmentalised to hide the true purpose from those implementing the policies and procedures of the take-over.
Society has been manipulated and twisted to wrench everyone away from one another and cause conflict down here so we won't see what is going on around us.
The NWO has been manipulating our economies and legal system to weaken us,do you see it yet?,the economy doesn't just fall apart on it's own,it has nothing to do with personal productivity,it has everything to do with the manipulation of wealth and resources,do you see it yet?.
The true criminals are the ones who will call you a criminal at the drop of a hat,there are very few laws set up to protect you from anything,they profit from you when you get a speeding ticket!,they twist it into profit for themselves when they put you in prison!,a poor man plea bargains because he cant afford a lawyer,a rich man pays a lawyer a huge sum to have his case dropped,a public defender works for the court,not the accused,they profit from you when they raise prices and claim there is a reason for it,go find it,it's usually a lie,there are no economic woes in the US or anywhere else that are real,the populations have simply become so dependent on luxuries that they can't remember how to take care of themselves any more!,too many depend on the few to survive,that is power,that is how they destroy people,it IS NOT the peoples fault aside from teir becoming lazy and dependent on something that does not exist,governments are a legal fiction,they do not truly exist,we have been tricked.
Learn how to be independent,the fact that you are taxed for having a garden in some states is pretty good evidence of their profiteering on your every move,gasoline is the only thing your car uses excepting a few diesel and propane cars,do you see the control factor there?,go try to make your own fuel and watch them bust you for trying to do it without a permit,do you see it yet?,they profit from everything that you do,so stop doing anything but taking care of yourself and your loved ones independently,that is the only way it will ever improve,remove the profit making , those in control will go somewhere that there is easy pickins,why do you think all of our industry is leaving the US?,to weaken YOU and me.
They are just a bunch of greedy little business men and families who are filthy rich,making more money off of you and me is their hobby,some kind of sick #ing joke making profit from our labor and laughing when they foreclose on your property when an intentional manipulation of the economy costs you your job and you can't pay your bills,do you see it yet?.
Probably not.
A little hard work never hurt anyone,a life of hard work will kill you,why waste what little time you have here working to pay for all that # you don't need,go live your life,forget about your hot-tub and new truck,it doesn't mean anything to anyone but those who profit from your vanity and pride.
It's all about responsibility,accepting responsibility for allowing yourself to become dependent on others who masquerade as people who care,admit that and cut the cord,they only want your money.
Wake the # up.

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Where can you hide when they got satellites that can see a postage stamp on the ground?

I'm trying to connect with the good aliens, if there are any, cause I want out of here!

on a more serious note, maybe an old abandoned mine would work, until they come to check it out.

was thinking of getting a bigfoot costume and heading for the woods.., that might work?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
The biggest problem I see is 'where to go?' When shyte hits the fan, there aren't gonna be many places TO go. My best guess would be to pull a Rudolph and burrow as deeply into the wilderness as possible. (like in the movie "Red Dawn.")

Plus, it's safe to say money will be useless at that point. Anyone who has money to invest right now should probably be buying gold or something valuable to trade.

If you have guns, you'll need plenty of ammo, of course; and re-supply could be a major problem. Although I, myself have been target shooting and looking into purchasing a weapon or two. I say get into as good shape as possible and invest in learning/training in self-defense/martial arts. Snake-eaters don't need guns.

Another important item (apologies if already mentioned) one cannot do without is water purification tablets.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ECD,

good points all of them,

what do people think of a good bow?

anyone here use one, what is their capabilities?

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Anything like a good bow would probably be of greater value than a weapon (needing parts and ammo). That stuff will eventually run out. Also, anyone with a gun should get a silencer. Noise discipline is of the upmost importance.

Get a good bow and whatever you need to maintain it. Learn to master it and you will be able to protect yourself quietly and use it to kill game - provided there is still wildlife at that point.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Another important thing to consider is, if you have to re-locate under duress, you have to be able to maneuvre the weight of supplies. An average combat rucksack runs in the neighborhood of 40 lbs. During the Gulf War ours (going into forward G-day positions) were more like 60-70 lbs. I couldn't have humped that for any prolonged period. (I weigh about 120 lbs wet.) But, 40 lbs is nothing. Plan your supply according to distance and weight. You cannot carry everything you'll need/want.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
....I alone can't carry a backpack wieghing 120 lbs (40 lbs per head)..for all three of us...dog will have to carry her own supplies...she's tough enough...plus very protective. My wife would probably only carry her purse...haha....that will have to change.

As far as a gun goes...12 guage sawed-off shotgun would be our best bet...our "BOOMSTICK"...easy to carry...easy to fire.

What I'm afraid of is my two year old daughter...12 inch legs don't go to quick...might have to devise a means of transport for her...like a wagon or something...and have my 90 lb chow/retriever mix pull it. She is my main concern...any one have small children and good plan for their safety?

It's going to boil down to this...no room for extra clothes..what we wear is what we take...maybe just extra socks...can use them for gloves if need be.
Most of the weight will be in water....one gallan=10 lbs...so...that's already a total of 80 lbs alone in water for two days!!
Don't forget our "BOOMSTICK"...15 lbs with ammo. Food...30 lbs....first aid/hygiene/meds....10 lbs....saw and hatchet...10 lbs....firemaking supplies...3 lbs....tent...8 lbs...and....hrmmmm...we already have....156 lbs...ouch!
That's already too much for two people to carry...and I haven't even added in things like flashlights...radio... and other camping/hiking supplies. Take away half of the water and buy some water purification tablets would bring the weight down enough for me and my wife to carry.

May have to resort to some sort of all-terrain wagon to help transport my daughter and some of the supplies...any ideas on that one?

Being in the middle of city just plain sucks...especially a crowded one like Denver...quarters for the Masons.
How about a homemade nuclear bomb? Kick back on the back porch with it and have a BBQ...everyone's invited.

And last..but not least...I like the idea mentioned earlier about building a shelter in the basement with a hidden entrance and then razing the house to cover the shelter up and keep us hidden...probably the easiest one...you think? All my camping supplies are already down in the basement...just need to set up the sheltered area...hrmmmmm. Anyhoo...uz guyz really got my brain churning on this...thanks again for all the guidance.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Try a multi use dolly, like they sell on the infomercials to carry the extra weight. One with hard tires.

Ever wonder why they are selling stuff like that on TV right now?

GET READY!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
War,smallpox,Nukes,they aren't going to use outright force here until everyone is disarmed enough to eliminate the threat of an uprising.Why would they want to contaminate the land with some exotic germ or toxin?,how would they use the land then?,same goes for nukes,why would you destroy the environment?,so you doing the destroying can't use it either?,makes no sense.
The NWO is already here and gaining momentum every second of every day,they aren't a set party or group so much as they are master manipulators of society,if you fit into any kind of a group who have like ideas about reality you are only allowing yourself to be brainwashed into the semi-conscious state of thge rest of the sheeples.
The NWO types think you are scum,they are doctors and lawyers and judges,politicians sometimes don't realise how they fit into the whole thing,it is all compartmentalised to hide the true purpose from those implementing the policies and procedures of the take-over.
Society has been manipulated and twisted to wrench everyone away from one another and cause conflict down here so we won't see what is going on around us.
The NWO has been manipulating our economies and legal system to weaken us,do you see it yet?,the economy doesn't just fall apart on it's own,it has nothing to do with personal productivity,it has everything to do with the manipulation of wealth and resources,do you see it yet?.
The true criminals are the ones who will call you a criminal at the drop of a hat,there are very few laws set up to protect you from anything,they profit from you when you get a speeding ticket!,they twist it into profit for themselves when they put you in prison!,a poor man plea bargains because he cant afford a lawyer,a rich man pays a lawyer a huge sum to have his case dropped,a public defender works for the court,not the accused,they profit from you when they raise prices and claim there is a reason for it,go find it,it's usually a lie,there are no economic woes in the US or anywhere else that are real,the populations have simply become so dependent on luxuries that they can't remember how to take care of themselves any more!,too many depend on the few to survive,that is power,that is how they destroy people,it IS NOT the peoples fault aside from teir becoming lazy and dependent on something that does not exist,governments are a legal fiction,they do not truly exist,we have been tricked.
Learn how to be independent,the fact that you are taxed for having a garden in some states is pretty good evidence of their profiteering on your every move,gasoline is the only thing your car uses excepting a few diesel and propane cars,do you see the control factor there?,go try to make your own fuel and watch them bust you for trying to do it without a permit,do you see it yet?,they profit from everything that you do,so stop doing anything but taking care of yourself and your loved ones independently,that is the only way it will ever improve,remove the profit making , those in control will go somewhere that there is easy pickins,why do you think all of our industry is leaving the US?,to weaken YOU and me.
They are just a bunch of greedy little business men and families who are filthy rich,making more money off of you and me is their hobby,some kind of sick #ing joke making profit from our labor and laughing when they foreclose on your property when an intentional manipulation of the economy costs you your job and you can't pay your bills,do you see it yet?.
Probably not.
A little hard work never hurt anyone,a life of hard work will kill you,why waste what little time you have here working to pay for all that # you don't need,go live your life,forget about your hot-tub and new truck,it doesn't mean anything to anyone but those who profit from your vanity and pride.
It's all about responsibility,accepting responsibility for allowing yourself to become dependent on others who masquerade as people who care,admit that and cut the cord,they only want your money.
Wake the # up.

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by uNBaLaNCeD]

Hopefully people actually did read what you wrote Unbalanced. I have no doubt that many people just skip past any posts longer than a 10 second read, but that's their loss I guess.

Let me be the first to acknowledge a very Informative and Realistic Perspective you provided for others. I know many people won't understand or even try to understand the truth in what you've said but I for one would like to assure you that your post was not a waste of your time. The idea of "Self-Reliance" and "Self-Sufficiency" is too much for some to deal with and unfortunately it's that mind set that all must now suffer it's resulting world structure to some degree. "Living total dependancy lifestyles" is what created the current Global Instability and is the mental enslavement of mankind.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Her is my plan:

• Sail boat with solar panels to recharge batteries
  • Reverse osmosis h20 system
  • Fishing gear
  • gps nav system
  • fire arms & ammo
  • loaded to the gills with sugar and flour
  • basic drugs and medical supply
  • single side band to monitor events

We will hit the seas at the first sign of trouble.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
What are you all talking about war for?

Hopefully people actually did read what you wrote Unbalanced.

I read it, and would like to thank you for pointing it out.
Yes, what he said is intelligent. There fore I am rewarding both of you with appreciation points.
He for the statement, you for appreciating it.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
what unbalance wrote is the most realistic summary of what is taking place and is taking place now...we are drones steadily consuming anything they put out...numb is our awareness Superman is in a wheelchair...and our society is turning into soft turds

We are hearded around by an invisible collar around our necks not knowing what is going on around us...and they will forever feed off us...we're hosting unaware of the parasite draining us

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Unbalanced, you wrote quite an interesting post there, but slightly off topic, IMO.

I could write a book on it, after all I've been through. My country FOUGHT a war against NWO. NWO is here, many are involved in it, and it is expressed through economy, politics AND wars. I have felt it on my own skin. The topic of this discussion was what to do IF war happens. And it can happen.
Horifieing thing about a war is that although you know it can happen, you still hope it wont, until the very last moment many think that something will happen, something that will change the course of events and make it all better. It is hard to understand that a war can happen tomorow if you haven't been through it.

You can be aware of world politics, whos NWO whos not, economy, and still be prepared. Future is not very predictable, surprises happen, individuals appear who change history.

You can HOPE for the best, but you HAVE to be PREPARED for the worst.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
We all can feel something. That something is change.

It has been felt before, by our forefathers and their ancestors. It is something alive and full of motion, life. Life and change go hand in hand because they are one and the same.

As a whole we must be awake and aware of whats going on around us. That is the key to survival. Until everyone is aware together, we won't be truely awake.

And I won't stop going on everyday until it is so. Others out there are just as I. Ready, able, and willing.

Mark my words;
Survival is what we are best at! Together we are one, and one is all it takes to make a majority. To make
what is right, happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Unbalanced, you wrote quite an interesting post there, but slightly off topic, IMO.

I could write a book on it, after all I've been through. My country FOUGHT a war against NWO. NWO is here, many are involved in it, and it is expressed through economy, politics AND wars. I have felt it on my own skin. The topic of this discussion was what to do IF war happens. And it can happen.
Horifieing thing about a war is that although you know it can happen, you still hope it wont, until the very last moment many think that something will happen, something that will change the course of events and make it all better. It is hard to understand that a war can happen tomorow if you haven't been through it.

You can be aware of world politics, whos NWO whos not, economy, and still be prepared. Future is not very predictable, surprises happen, individuals appear who change history.

You can HOPE for the best, but you HAVE to be PREPARED for the worst.

Not off topic. Think of it this way, which is one way I understood it.

I see it as "The Fit has already hit the Shan" so to speak, of course the brutal warlike nature of things can always get worse, but the power struggle has already begun. So while you can "Wage War" in the typical and traditional ways this is not the ONLY way to deal with the situation, especially when all out War is what we are trying to avoid in the first place. So what is the other choice? What way can things be changed other than to attack those who have stole the power and continue to squeese until they have all there is?

Give your Power back to yourselves! After all it's yours and always will be. They have just seized it and now weild it as their own. They have tricked everyone into thinking that it belongs to them instead of the rightful owners. THEY hold YOUR POWER over YOU because YOU continue to DEPEND on THEM! ON THEIR RULES! ON THEIR LAWS! ON THEIR AGENDAS! The poor outnumber the rich thousands to one, just like the Sheep outnumber the Shepard. The sheep think they need to be led, as if being led to slaughter as a group is a novel or superior idea. IF ALL OF US WOULD STOP BEGGING FOR OTHERS TO LEAD US, OR SHOW US HOW AND WHY TO LIVE, THEN THE DEPENDANCY IS BROKEN AND ALL OF US ARE FREE. But what is Free? Free means being your own leader without followers. Making up your own mind and standing by it and being accountable for YOUR ACTIONS, both good or bad, right or wrong. You need food, grow it, harvest it, catch it, etc... You want to travel, do it on your own, create your own windows of opportunity.

I know what you're thinking, tribes, clans, societies form so we as a group can work together so we all can benefit. This is true also, so a balance must be achieved. There is absolutely no balance now and it will certainly get worse and eventually will come to be our own destruction if unchecked. So we can wage war against the Beast of our own creation and suffer the Hell of War. Or we can change the Dependancy of our lives back toward OURSELVES and the Beast we have created will cease to exist.

What is the System anyway?? Is it real?? Is it not just an idea we have agreed upon for the good of THE PEOPLE?? Is it not just an illusion that will cease to exist once we turn our backs to it and agree that it's gone, just as we agree it is here now??

The Dragon in Chinese Myth is the most Powerful of all Creatures. It's Magic and Power is beyond all others, but it's source of Power is also the source of it's weakness. The Dragon is all powerfull only as long as there is belief in it. Without those who would loan it their own belief and bit of existence, it no longer exists.

That is how I saw Unbalanced Post. I see the War is already in the here and now and it can be a Bloody Traditional Cycle of War as in the past, most likely resulting in the horrible ways past Wars have been. Or it can be a battle of Some Intelligence and Peace toward all mankind by Erasing the Enemy & Giving the Power back to Ourselves leaving our Enemy Weak and supported by a few Men of Dollar Bills and Paper Laws with Worthless Words of a Failed Past. Then who do you think they will depend on? If we created the System, should that not depend on US more than WE Depend on IT?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join