It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Men?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have to say I don't know if this is real or not, but it looks real to me.

www.malepregnancy.com...

It is backed by the RYT Hospital-Dwayne Medical Center and seems to be happening, is this truly possible. It could change things. I am simply amazed as to what implications it could have on mankind and on womankind and the world.

Personally I think this is as creepy as clones.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I still can't figure this one out, and am asking myself the same question.

They claim to have created an ectopic pregnancy (which basically means any pregnancy that implants outside the uterus). When this happens to a woman, it is a very dangerous condition for both the mother and child. I am trying to fiugre out if this story is true what is sustaining the pregnancy when it wouldn't be considered viable in a woman?

I can't say I am happy about this if it is true.

Edit: So far not finding anything credible about the site or Dwayne Medical Center. Actually if you google Dwayne Medical Center, other than their own stuff, you get a few debunking sites talking about them.

Looks like another hoax.

[edit on 12/15/2005 by Relentless]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That site isn't real.

Look at the other experiements they've undertaken

Total crap.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Sorry to bring some realities of how pregnancy can occurs and only a woman with all the necessary equipment is the only one to carry out a pregnancy.

Men are not genetically prepared to carry a pregnancy at all, unless he is a he-she with more she than he, even if mister happy happens to be in the right place, still he-she needs a fully functional uterus.

By the way Relentless is right when a women has pregnancy outside the Uterus is usually terminated and the baby will never be most of the time the women will lose her ovaries with the embryo.

If the medical world was able to create and embryo and keep it in a tube until birth they would have done it already, but like I said an uterus is needed after fertilization.

So the site is lying.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I'm glad that they are lying. That was a very sick thing to see. It is alright for a women to be pregnant, but what woman wants to see her husband pregnant. That just makes me sick thinking about it.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by CelticHeart]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
And yet, eventually science will find the ability to implant a genetically cloned womb (Taken from the man's tissue and modified) so that it is not rejected... they'll also eventually be able to grow a child in a vat. Various sociologists speculate that doing such a thing might result in stillborn children (The vat thing) due to how essential they believe the bond between mother and child is.

Science will also eventually create chimaera's (They're already working on it). There are a group of people who wouldn't mind combining their genes with animals and become human-animal hybrids.

Oh, and there is immortality.

I am prepared for all of these things to happen... are you? Yes, much of it could be very disturbing to our mental faculties and our perception of what right and wrong is... which is why a dialogue should begin BEFORE science is able of doing these things, so that we can prepare mentally for the impossible to occurr.

That being said, many will never accept what they consider "Abominations of Nature" and "Blasphemy against God".

Just remember, kids... that many things were considered abominable that are nowadays very commonplace. At one time, it was thought horrific to actually CUT the skin of a person, they felt it would allow demons to enter the body. And also recall that at a time, bleeding people was a common medical practice to "Let the Bad Blood Out."

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
well for one thing where would the baby come out when born??

also a male doesnt have the necessary organs to have a baby!
i think it is a hoax.

but it would be amasing if it were true! alot of women would transfer the baby to the husband/boyfriend!
i want to see a man go through labour and say it doesnt hurt.... is that nasty of me.... naaa!

oni x x

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
well its been proven that a child can live out side of a womb and come out ok.
youd be surprise that aot of men would want to have a child.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
wow, oh jeez, i hope that is a hoax...ugh...that would really suck...i give women alot of respect for carrying children...lol.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
pregnant men?

i say bring it on

if men had to go through pregnancy i don think the world would be as populated as it is today, most men (not all) are complete wimps when it comes to pain (or a simple cold for that matter)

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

top topics

join