It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i've got crop circles!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
well my family does. we own abunch of farm land and yesterday morning when we looking there was a weird design in one of our fields. it's fairly tiny in relation to other circles, but it represents a compass, it seems to be pointing north? there have been other circles pop up (not on our land). i think its local kids having fun. what do you guys think?

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well how are the crop circles been made are they bent or snapped etc can you describe everything about them or even get a pic. But from the information youve given so far any youre saying ther only small it might only be local kids but hopefully not.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If you could elaborate on the description, that would be great. It's very important to document these happenings. Are there any pictures available? My family owns a ranch, with quite a bit of field space, but we've never noticed anything strange. I'd love to see one!

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Also, do you know if anyone can get pics of them from like a crop duster or something. They would be great to post here. And like Fitzparick says, HOW are they bent etc?

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
very interesting. more detailes would be wonderful. and a picture or two would be great too if you can get one.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'd also like to see some pictures, or perhaps you could elaborate more.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   

i think its local kids having fun. what do you guys think?

I think you're right on the money... Look in the center of the circle, in the dirt, and see if there is a place they might have put in a stake. If they are truly amateurs, they probably did this, versus having someone stand there (which leaves no such mark)...

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:55 AM
link   
picturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespictur espicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespict urespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespi cturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespictures picturespicturespicturespicturespictures

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   

picturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespictur espicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespicturespict

I take it you want some pictures

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Yeh, crop circles arn't really that hard to do. You have to A) look for places where man made equipment has been used and B) show us picturespicturespicturespictures argrgrgrg

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
sorry it took so long to reply, i can't get pictures but was going to illustrate it for you. the stalks are bent and not cut or damaged. it looks like this

( > and its pointing toward the north

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I reccomend you start walking north.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Annother thing to consider is did you find paths into the circle?

How well was the grass etc, interleaved when laid down? Annother strong characteristic of a real crop circle.

have to agree with goregrinder, take a walk.

get an atlas or map, draw a line directly North or in perpendicular with the circle's directional marker and look for anything significant.

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
real crop circles???
Only real in the sense that they exist...hoax jobs.... Too easy to do, and yes, even the complex ones... Numerous specials have shown how with a couple boards, some rope, a hat with a wire loop in it, etc. and a few hicks can pound one out in no time...with all of your classic "tell tale" signs of a real crop circle.... I just don't buy it... Especially since the big reason why? seems to have no possible answer....

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
good idea neo, i'll see if it points to anything important. but i'm kind of with gazrok, the design seems to be very elemetary.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:30 AM
link   
meh...wouldn't get too freaked on it...probably just someone messing around. Either that or ET and his hoon mates just fitted their ride with new set of chromed anti-grav rims and decided drop a few skids in your back paddock...

new topics

top topics

join