It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Revisionist Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Have a look at this link.

www.ihr.org...

Just wondering what people think about the arguments. Not any holocaust denier rubbish or labelling as anti semitic or nazi or anything like that

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
To me , it seems to have the goal of "Chip away slowly where we can, and soon the whole thing will go away". I can't help but notice the only history they want to "revise" is the Holocaust and "the Jewish-Zionist grip on America’s cultural and political life".

It's subtle, but all the code words for the idea you don't want discussed are there if you look for them.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist

www.ihr.org...

Just wondering what people think about the arguments. Not any holocaust denier rubbish or labelling as anti semitic or nazi or anything like that

Expect everything to be attacked, other than the points raised in the writting.

The Zionist Apologists don't read Revisionist writtings, but they know for sure that its all lies, and antisemitic.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What do you think about the arguements?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
my personal opinion is that it provides enough doubt, in my mind to warrant further investigation, rather than jailing, and calling crazy, any person who questions the agreed upon story.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

my personal opinion is that it provides enough doubt, in my mind to warrant further investigation, rather than jailing, and calling crazy, any person who questions the agreed upon story.

Thumb's up!

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
What do you think about the arguements?

Can i ask your opinion Nygdan, since u wanted to know mine

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
They were pawns, a set up for the formation of royal family to rule the world openly rather than in secret.

Notice how they quickly executed all the nazi's quickly and seized on all relevent making of history. Just pawns, playing both sides.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by IComeWithASword]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Can i ask your opinion

I think its a bunch of stupid racist crap.

edit:
lemme elaborate, didn't see that you had posted your opinion on it.

The holocaust happened, there is evidence to support it. Anyone studying the evidence and history can see that it happened. The revisionists aren't historians, they're nazis. They're trying to influence people into hating the jews again, and if they have their way, they'll do the holocaust all over again. They'll appeal to everyone's sense of fair play, and use that against them to take control of them. The people that look into the situation and buy the nazi arguements end up being slaves to the nazis, just like in wwii.

And of course the usage of the term nazi is fuzzy here, but good enough.

As far as people being arrested for it.

In america, men have a natural right to freedom of speech, thought, and generally action. In europe, this right is suppressed, in lots of ways. Outside of that, the nazi party is an illegal party in many states over there, for obvious reasons (you know, the whole overthrowing the state and establishing a dictatorship thing). Holo-deniers are nazis, plain and simple. Therefore, holo-deniers get arrested in these places. They'll claim that they're not nazis, yet they are spewing nazi lies. They'll claim that they're not racist nazis or that they have no intention of overthrowing the state, but the nazis already tricked everyone with that. No reason to let them do it again.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

www.ihr.org...

" French professor Robert Faurisson "

This guy is one of the most anti-semitic guy I've ever seen. Each time you see his name somewhere, you can be sure you're gonna read tons of anti-semitic BS.

On the other hand, I often wonder why we aren't talking about all the other peoples who died in the nazis camps and why we have ALWAYS to read about the jews and only the jews when we are dealing with the nazis death camps. The others dead doesn't count ? On the +/- 6 million dead, half were jews and half weren't.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
They use fake names to further their causes, usually with a dark theme. They are repititious in the uses of certain numbers, definitely very superstitious and a very easy trail to follow. Probably from the fear of the consequences and the after life. Ironic considering that most of what people know of established religion originated with them.

Through the centuries they just change names and origin, but as much as you try to polish a turd, or dress it up in royal fineries, you always come out looking like a lowly loan shark and thug.

God exist. Fear the consequences.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by IComeWithASword]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ive often thought of this one too and have felt that the numbers were greatly exaggerated.
I do not however doubt that this Holocaust took place. I do also agree with the premise in the article that there were non jews in these camps. This is usually ignored in most versions of the Holocaust. The Germans rounded up and exterminated far more than Jews.
As I recall there was some kind of extermination of dissident peoples in the mountains of Croatia,the Ustashi and thier killings of Croation Orthadox peoples. Hardly a mention is ever made of this. This too was a people identified by religion.
The other thing that bothers me ..is in retrospect today..looking back...you see the mass graves dug up in Iraq. I am not sure that mass graves have been found for six million. I am wondering where these graves are located?? The reason I say this is that from 1943 on to the end of the war...resources for exterminating such masses of people were becoming scarce. Especially by 1944. At least this is what I have read in many wartime stories. I would not have thought that the German Empire would have had fuel to spare for buring such masses by fuel powered equipment. If burried by slave labor ....the sites would be known.
I am not saying that sites have not been found..I am asking for the sites of six million.
Contrast this with the knowlege that the site where the Russians slaughtered Poles in the Katyn Forest massacre. This is known and graves found.
You dont hear much about the killing fields of Cambodia compared to this Holocaust. Yet the Cambodian killings are more recent and since the advent of more easy communications capabilitys.
Same with the exterminations of peoples in China.
The main mass killings of recent times whichI have seen in the news quickly to be passed over ..is the killings in Rawanda. It does not seem to have the political longevity of this Holocaust.
The obvious default setting by many people to those who question this is your racist and a bigot...not so. I am just questioning the numbers. The Nazis like empires before them had their way of taking care of buisness. I dont doubt that a Holocaust took place. I just question the numbers. I am also disturbed by the concept that non Jews are left out of this line of thought when I know that many non Jews were also killed in these camps.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
The others dead doesn't count ?

The others, such as the gypsies, were so close to being utterly annhilated that there aren't enough of them to maintain public awareness of the fact. Many people are also unaware that the Turks went genocidal on the armenians in WWI, or that they did something similar to the greeks too. The holocaust was disgusting and horrible. There were enough jews left afterwards to be heard, there weren't enough gypsys.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Numbers of the dead were exagerated, huh? Nice to see denial is alive and well. Ok, let us for the moment assume that that is true, will someone explain where in the blinkin' blue blazes they all disappeared to? The number is all likelyhood is greater than that which is quoted, the numbers of murdered jews in eastern europe and soviet union will probably never be known. The holocaust is fact, and to even attempt to deny all, or even part of it is despicable.
This is a topic guarenteed to get me going, as a very good friend lost both sets of her grandparents, and several aunts and uncles to the deathcamps.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
Notice how they quickly executed all the nazi's quickly and seized on all relevent making of history.

This is not true, only a clutch of Nazi's were executed at Nuremberg. The frightening thing is that many Nazi's were taken in by the CIA;
www.gwu.edu...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.smh.com.au...

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I think there needs to be some Revision in the History of the Holocaust. Mention Holocaust to your average person on the street and the response your likely to get is about the Jews as if only Jewish people died in the Holocaust.

When infact millions of Non Jewish people died in the Holocaust. Millions of Polish, Russians etc... were killed. Russians were considered subhuman by the Nazis for example. Often these non-Jewish victims are tragically forgotten from Holocaust remembrances.

And yet the Holocaust is often made out to be a crime against the Jewish people alone. The Russians had to go on to endure Stalin after WW2 a worst monster then Hitler IMHO which killed millions of Russians. But I guess we were never ment to feel bad for our commie enemies.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Can i ask your opinion

I think its a bunch of stupid racist crap.

edit:
lemme elaborate, didn't see that you had posted your opinion on it.

The holocaust happened, there is evidence to support it. Anyone studying the evidence and history can see that it happened. The revisionists aren't historians, they're nazis. They're trying to influence people into hating the jews again, and if they have their way, they'll do the holocaust all over again. They'll appeal to everyone's sense of fair play, and use that against them to take control of them. The people that look into the situation and buy the nazi arguements end up being slaves to the nazis, just like in wwii.

And of course the usage of the term nazi is fuzzy here, but good enough.

As far as people being arrested for it.

In america, men have a natural right to freedom of speech, thought, and generally action. In europe, this right is suppressed, in lots of ways. Outside of that, the nazi party is an illegal party in many states over there, for obvious reasons (you know, the whole overthrowing the state and establishing a dictatorship thing). Holo-deniers are nazis, plain and simple. Therefore, holo-deniers get arrested in these places. They'll claim that they're not nazis, yet they are spewing nazi lies. They'll claim that they're not racist nazis or that they have no intention of overthrowing the state, but the nazis already tricked everyone with that. No reason to let them do it again.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Nygdan]

So i am a nazi because i wanna make up my own mind on the subject?

Am i a nazi because i wanna be able to have a frank and free discussion of the topic. without being labelled.

This is the problem with discussing anything even remotely close to the holocaust. As soon as u mention something ur a called a nazi jew hater and all the rest of it.

Why cant we focus on the facts. as i asked in my original post. for peoples opinions on the arguments only. not your opinion of the people making them.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
What about others who have revised the numbers of their own that died under Nazi occupation. The Jehovah's Witnesses originally stated that 60,000 died at the hands of the Nazi's. Subsequent research proved it to be around the 200 mark. The JW's now say the number was 203.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Numbers of the dead were exagerated, huh? Nice to see denial is alive and well. Ok, let us for the moment assume that that is true, will someone explain where in the blinkin' blue blazes they all disappeared to? The number is all likelyhood is greater than that which is quoted, the numbers of murdered jews in eastern europe and soviet union will probably never be known. The holocaust is fact, and to even attempt to deny all, or even part of it is despicable.
This is a topic guarenteed to get me going, as a very good friend lost both sets of her grandparents, and several aunts and uncles to the deathcamps.

First let me say im sorry to hear that your friend lost family in the war.

Now, when u ask me where 'they'(not sure who u mean there) all dissapeared to, the fact is that there is no verifiable numbers before the war so all the numbers u hear (6 million being the favorite) are just a guess anyway.

Im not denying that millions of people lost there lives in german prison camps. im saying the 6 million figure is not verifiable, and most of it comes from eyewitness accounts about the family they no longer have. I also dont believe that the people who died, were murdered as a result of the german governments order. But more likely died of Typhus.

You need to ask yourself, Who were the only people to get something out of the war... The answer. The jewish people. it got them Israel. Now acknowledge that and u can see why it is in their interest to keep this myth alive and kicking.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Open Agenda

You need to ask yourself, Who were the only people to get something out of the war... The answer. The jewish people. it got them Israel. Now acknowledge that and u can see why it is in their interest to keep this myth alive and kicking.

Honest skepticism and frank discussion of the Holocaust is, in my opinion, a good thing.

As the saying goes, "lest we forget".

However, statements such as these do not constitute that sort of endeavor, since they are demonstrably false.

The Jewish people were not "the only people to get something out of the war", and this statement alone is so incredibly ignorant that I truly feel sorry for you for having made it so publicly.

The denials started before the killing stopped and continue to this day.

I agree that honest assessments of the details of the Holocaust are worthwhile, but this is clearly not what you're doing when you make outrageous claims like that.

I recommend further -- and honest -- study of this subject before jumping to inane, insulting conclusions and soiling yourself in front of your fellow members in this manner.

Here's a pretty good summary, and there are others.

Please: deny ignorance, and begin with your own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join