It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Iranian President a Western Agent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Firstly, I though this may belong in the political forum but being based around the issue of Iran and the current US war on Terror I decided this would be the best place for it.

Ive been watching with great interest the raisict remarks by the new Iranian president regarding Israel, the Jews and the Holocaust. These remarks come at a time when Iran is close to sanctions regarding its nuclear weapons. As far as remarks go they defy belief and while I accept they may be rhetoric it is politically inept to be saying things like this at a time when Iran is surrounded on all sides by US troops, has Europe gunning for it on the Nuclear issue and has an jittery Israel prepairing plans to attack Iran's Nuclear facilities.

I have several opinions on the issue regarding his remarks.

1) He is trying to arouse revolutionary spirit in Iran ready for what he see's as an inevitable confrotation with the west.
2) He is the most stupid person on the planet, genuinly deluded and possibly insane.
3) He is a CIA agent who is saying these things to pave the way for an attack on Iran and its facilities, after all his remarks play right into the hands of both Israel and the United States?

While I doubt that the CIA could pull off such a stunt, it raises an interesting possibility does it not? Prehaps someone could shed some light on other possible reasons, particularly the Iranians that post on this site, I would be very interested in their opinions!

I await with baited breath............

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   

1) He is trying to arouse revolutionary spirit in Iran ready for what he see's as an inevitable confrotation with the west.
2) He is the most stupid person on the planet, genuinly deluded and possibly insane.
3) He is a CIA agent who is saying these things to pave the way for an attack on Iran and its facilities, after all his remarks play right into the hands of both Israel and the United States?

intresting thought,but i would go with 2,1 has already happned ,3 well a stunt like that would be hard to pull of epicliy for the USA

[edit on 14-12-2005 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Is the Iranian President a Western Agent?

No.

Along with the Western Governments he is an illuminati Agent.

Whoever they may be, or whatever word you use TPTB control both for their own gain at your expense.

There are only two sides; Top~Bottom with us all at the bottom.

If you think any different you are at the very bottom.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Iranian Windbag trying to outblow Bush?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
All interesting points. Hmmmm, not sure what to make of the illuminati, still why the hell not.

I'd just love to get inside the mind of this guy. Find out if he's very very stupid or is actually some political mastermind with a game plan none of us can see! From what I understand he's been in the revolutionary guards for many years so he's hardcore as far as his beliefs go.

Interestingly enough support for the revolution has been flagging in Iran as of late. We have protests because quite frankly the government has failed to address the economic failures of Iran over and over again. People are plotting against the government. What better way to instill a bit of patriotic spirit than a round of bombings from the great Satan. Sure destracts people from the real issues facing Iran which this president was elected for. (his campaign was al about housing and economic issues)

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You know as far fetched as that may sound,I kind of have to agree that maybe he is a U.S agent.If the U.S does decide to go to war with Iran Bush would have the military support of Isreal,support of the United Nations and the support of the American people.Iran is pretty much asking to go to war,why else would they when they know they will lose.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
You know as far fetched as that may sound,I kind of have to agree that maybe he is a U.S agent.If the U.S does decide to go to war with Iran Bush would have the military support of Isreal,support of the United Nations and the support of the American people.Iran is pretty much asking to go to war,why else would they when they know they will lose.

If Bush gets UN support he will be forced to honor all contracts.

Otherwise China, and Russia will not allow it.

They are not going to support being robbed like they were when Iraq was invaded.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Bush doesn't need the UN’s approval to wage war, he is the sovereign President of the US. Russia, China and UN are not.

Now, I’ think this man is really trying to do some reverse psychology, “If I act tough they will really think I am tough and wont attack me”. It’s a failed but frequently used routine.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
either one of the things you guys mentioned or he is the original manchurian candidate.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Dont think hes any of those things, its obvious why he was elected president of Iran. He falls in line with the beliefs of the Revolutionary Council. And as someone said to instill patriotism into his people to distract them from the governments shortcomings in the economic department. Its Occam's Razor folks, "whatever the theories, choose the simplest."

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It is lunacy to deny the holocaust.

Why would Iran President say that Hitler did not kill 6 million Jews? He must be an agent. He is an almost unknown person in the west. THEY planted him there. I think THEY have had enough of Israel and now want to somehow remove the Jewish state. President Ahmadinajad is doing the propaganda for THEM, he is waking the Nazis against the Jews. Plan is to eventually let Iran attack Israel, and the resulting milliuons of Jewish refugees to be settled in Europe or Alaska as the Iranian President predicted. This has got to be true. All of a sudden he comes out asking to total destruction of Israel, or for it to be moved to europe. now he says that europe should stop teaching holocaist becuase it is a western propaganda planted in press and booksnd taught to school children. he asked west to hold inquiry into the truth of holocaust. this all sounds like pentagon psyops to me. THEY are making people doubt the murder of 6000 000 jews in world war 2. why ? to created hatred towards jews all over again and force the return of jesus. this is basic christian teaching about how jesus will return. there has to be a war with jews and jerusalem must be utterly destroyed again. only then jesus will return. THEY are doing all this.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Interestinf thought, I dont believe it to be true in the least but wouldnt that be something if he was. It is this kind of insane talk that is going to get him killed or have his country invaded. I wouldve preferred to of attacked Iran over Iraq in the 1st place, but we didnt have anything to go on at that time. The threat of nuclear weapons and the extremist views are heading for a west vs Iran showdown. Him being this bold when we have the military miles from his country makes it all that more insane. His country is surrounded by American and some foriegn troops.

Iran's time for political change is rapidly approaching and like I said in another thread, Israel is on full military readiness and has mentioned that if this situation about weapons is not resovled by March they will attack, similiarly to what they did in Egypt in the the 60's. America will have Israels back in any sort of attack they decide or decide against on Iran. Its only a matter of time.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'll take 2) He is the most stupid person on the planet, genuinly deluded and possibly insane.

And I woldn't discount what ArchAngel pointed out either.

Edited to point out he couldn't be the most stupid person on this planet, that title is already held by someone. No prizes for guessing correctly

[edit on 14-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
MR conspiracy, i was thinking something along the same lines.. maybe isreal has become an expensive tumour in the side?....

they need to remove it, at the same time they can gain control of a major recource from seperate countries,...

Could the US destroy Israel with a ' rogue alqaeda attack ' blame it on IRan, then use the remenants of the israel army, and the US army and remove Iran, as revenge for its sponsorship of terrorism?

that'd give them a pretty damn big chunk of land in the centre there...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
1 + 2 and sort of 3...

Answer me this... are Iranian elections fair and honest?

This guy is a known hardcore militant.

He "won" an election as mayor of Tehran and then was encouraged to run for the big prize and "won" again. I remember the press reports about an "unknown hardliner" coming out of nowhere and "beating" the opposition. TPTB placed him there IMO.

Is he insane? As much as any fanatic IMO and he's perfect for the role assigned to him, even if he's too stupid to know it.

I think he's most likely an un-witting agent for someone who wants more war. Just like Bush.

Two monkeys sitting in a tree, K – I – L – L – I – N – G.

Follow the money… Petrodollar Warfare: Dollars, Euros and the Upcoming Iranian Oil Bourse

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Israel will never be moved, and the simple reason is religion and history of that land.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just dont see why everythings a damned conspiracy. I say 9/11, someone says CIA conspiracy, I say Almenjaeda, someone says Illuminati agent. I still stand by Occams Razor, being the simplist solution is the correct one.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Israel will never be moved, and the simple reason is religion and history of that land.

You mean this history?

Link

1876 - 1877

Ottoman constitution promulgated. Palestinian deputies from Jerusalem attend the first Ottoman parliament in Istanbul, elected under a new Ottoman constitution.

Petah Tikva, the first modern Zionist agricultural settlement, established in Palestine.

Mod Edit: Removed large copy paste, and provided link to source.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

If you look at the history you will note that they were 'moved' before, and you will also note that the Muslims have kicked out occupiers from the land before.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ludaChris it’s the norm in here, everything is a conspiracy, and if you don't think so you are either a fool for not seeing the bigger picture, or you have been brainwashed by the power that be.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join