It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
upon reading someones post i felt i should mention this. during euro 2004 my cousin was tradgically murdered in portugal. he was travelling the world and stopped off in potugal to watch many of the england games. after the england croatia game he and his freinds were celebrating (with croations as well) when he was stabbed through the heart by a imigrant pickpocket.

I didnt find out untill the following afternoon, after the deverstation had set in i thought of the dream i had, had the night before It consited of a person looking very much like my cousin in a white suit standing on the roof of the flats that i live in. they seemed to jump off the roof but was sort of running in the air but falling at the same time untill they hit the ground and died.

that morning i told my girlfriend about the weired dream i had whilst giving her a lift to work. and i then heard on the radio about somebody being killed in portugal not knowing it was my cousin. i will never forget everything that happened that day and never will.

sorry to go on but any thoughts on the dream as it was really weired. did i get a preminition.

mod edit spelling in title

[edit on 14-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
that does sound like a premonition, many people have experienced dreams and or visions relating to loved ones before or at the time of their deaths. your experience seems to be of that nature.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Well thats pretty creepy to have a dream like that. I kind of have stuff like that happen to me alot.

Me and my wife are pretty close and have alot in commen but it always seems like we call each other at the same time or if im thinking of calling her she calls or when the phone rings i know its her before i pick it up.. and no i dont have call display. Seems like the longer we are together the more this is happening. Maybe I need a new thread...sorry to jack yours

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I would agree that it sounds like a premonition. The hard part of it all is that dreams in general are very difficult to interpret.
You, being the dreamer, would be the only one that could even come close to rationalizing what the images mean to you.
Someone else dreaming about the same sort of occurance would see it in a totally different way.

new topics

top topics

join