It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal System Vulnerabilities Exploited?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm glad that there are some in the gov't that actually care about our freedoms. Seems that the House just passed a slightly amended Patriot Act though. I do have one question on this particular article though.

"The consequence of letting the Patriot Act expire will be a boon to terrorists, because they will be able to exploit all of the vulnerabilities of our legal system that allowed them to pull 9/11 off," said Judiciary chairman James Sensenbrenner, R-Wis. "And as a result, I don't think that's the responsible thing to do."

What did any so-called vulnerabilities of our legal system did anyone exploit to hijack a few planes and crash them?

I really don't think they had any care about our legal system when they were planning the 9/11 attacks then carried through with said plans.

I can see this going both ways with the conspiracy theory about how our gov't set it up, or the actual terrorists really did this without uncle sam pitching in. Either way, what did the legal system vulnerabilities have to do with the terror attacks on 9/11?

Any thoughts on this?

**Edit**
Changed topic to be more relevant.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Shaker]

join