It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keyboard keys not working...help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
hey im shocked my keyboard is actually well it seems dying. my enter and backspace key tottally dont work my r is beginning to go to, it started at first with just the backspace key and all i had to do was just press it really hard for it to work. My keyboard came with the laptop so i dont know any drivers for it, its really confusing and these two keys are very important, what should i do?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How often do you clean it? A lot of times that can help; just get a vacuum with a hose attachment or one of those air-sprayers. Maybe a stupid question, but is it the keyboard that's attached to the laptop?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
yea its attached two screws on the top of it, but that is a good idea for the air spray im gonna get on that...this is just weird but i hate it cause im a software kindove guy not a hardware spc. still im like this close to taking my laptop apart

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A laptop keyboard is not too difficult to replace, even for non-hardware people I think. Just be careful handling the keyboard plug inside it's generally a plastic film that can break easily.

top topics

join