It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Content Tagging is Here!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
So a worm infected your computer, and then wiped out your ATS account? First I ever heard of a virus ever acting like that. I thank you for the new information.

People are on ATS to have a good time and enjoy conversations, not to read you knocking everything about it.

Go into the RANT section and say what you have to say. Leave it at that.

Look - ill spell it out for you.

EDUCATION - OXFORD GRADUATE.
AREA OF STUDY COMPUTER SCIENCE.

You assertion of my character was incorrect.
I did nothing more then outline your ignorance with regard to my background knowledge of this website.

Im not ranting - im discussing the merits of points, i find you alittle overly protective, when in reality - your vision is blinkered.

Therefore - ill remind you, dont be ignorant.

I also know a troller also - ive been into the bbs game before the internet was a twinkle in that british guys eyes before it was realised. - think you know where im going. Ill do you the same curtousy i do with all of the same ilke- ill nolonger respond to you - therefore ill put you on ignore .

I still stand by my opinion - ats tagging is fine, but you can see the desperadoes trying to get ats points - (i still say these have too much tiime on their hands - my dating agency assertion was merely a comical slant, a cabbage could see that - again i feel the sensationlist part of ats is preverlant here too). - or would you like me to cover that in belgium chocalate for you?

Sorry - but kinda been here too many times.
Shame id like to discuss your affinity with john lennon... but i guess that will never happen. - silly boy.

adious amigotrollus

side note - my ats points are hard earned , tagin all day doesnt really warrant the term - a disinguished debunker of fantasy,half truths is how my points are earned.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a true sceptic
a cabbage could see that

Even though five out of the last six posts are from you and you seem to be incoherently rambling with yourself, that cabbage line made me fall out of my chair.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Sorry - but kinda been here too many times.
Shame id like to discuss your affinity with john lennon... but i guess that will never happen. - silly boy.

Feel free too. I have a few threads already running that you could find in the search, much easier to use now with the tagging system.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You obviously have a minds eye - yes i am a veteran - of 4 years now i think - even though this current account is new - doesnt mean i didnt lose everything when i had a worm in ms office...8 months ago..

Huh?

What does a worm have to do with your password?

What was your old member name? Maybe an admin can help you out.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
kinda bored right now - trying sooo hard to debunk mr ryans claims, this was just a flying visit.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well...I feel like I've sinned or something...I guess tagging was a bad idea all along. I feel....dirty. (not)

I know this post won't be read by you, since I'm on ignore, but I just want to say one thing about this...there's no-one on my ignore list and never will be. However if anyone should wish to add me to their 'iggy list' is Ok by me too, because I'm not one to offend if I can avoid it.

peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Well...I feel like I've sinned or something...I guess tagging was a bad idea all along. I feel....dirty. (not)

I know this post won't be read by you, since I'm on ignore, but I just want to say one thing about this...there's no-one on my ignore list and never will be. However if anyone should wish to add me to their 'iggy list' is Ok by me too, because I'm not one to offend if I can avoid it.

peace

your not on my list - have a nice day.

as the taxi driver said earlier, 5 posts out of 6 are mine.. im gonna shut tfu for a few.

i love you really.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

kinda bored right now - trying sooo hard to debunk mr ryans claims, this was just a flying visit.

I think we all just witnessed a drive-by shooting.
I would like to know what Im a true sceptic's former user name was, but I don't think that information will be forthcoming.

If you don't want to tag, don't.
But I see no reason to trash something others are doing unless you only strive for conflict, and that's just sad. :shk:

I'm with masqua in that I'd never put another member on ignore, I think the mods take care of the jerks by making them Banned Members.

EDIT: I just noticed Im a true sceptic's mood is "troll hunting".

Could this be for breeding purposes.

[edit on 1/2/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
ohh my..

if your own little world revolves around tagging threads is ya thang - fine

I frankly got better things to do. (and those who know - know)

Please, to volumate what ya doing as in, i assume getting ats points -well fine, but in the real world being stuck here just to tag threads to get up on the "i tag threads more then you do list" - again fiine.
I find it alittle - blame the internet for this type" of person. syndrome.

Somehow from my current position - its a race between one facless ats devotee to another :shk:

sigh...where are the admins when a thread reverts to everything ats isnt about? -

tip - please send these :shk: back to msn.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I have to say that I saw that coming.
If you tag some threads you can pull your points out of the hole.

Threads That Need Tags.........

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
for the tagging system, always there for you when you need some quick points.

Drinks on me anx...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
overlord -

i dont really care for warnings. 72 hours or infinity.
I beleive you use peoples wishful thinking to your own advantage.
In eather case your a blood sucker.
Have i connected your mind set?

I bet the power really gives you a buzz eh?
Guest speaker parts - so what you uncovered from their publications?
answer = nothing we dont already know.
Those with an opinion = warned.
those who think those who tag just to get worthless ats points - warned.
my answer - petty.

Actually from a legal standpoint in the uk - i asume this is the uk - and ill find out, if i have too - freedom of speech - whats ya take on this?
Ban me, and ill make a point of finding the finer points to this out - your just have to trust me on this one - im kinda annoyed right now. So mr high n mighty, the one who gives one warning, fancy messing with my huiman rights right now?
waiting big guy- bring ya bull....

Ohh - i wont entertain anyone else - me and sceptic overlord this one.

At this time - id throttle you. - if you ignore me - ill make sure publically you get it, but not in away others will read it.
Ive not slandered anybody - i wont you to eat me shoes.

do it...
waiting - ohh by the way, ive taken it professionally personal, i guess you know what that means.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Let me be the first to say.....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OK guys, let's let this pass and get back to the topic.

I'm sure this will be dealt with.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I just want to thank "Im a true sceptic" for bringing some drama to this humble thread. The post count has gone up from your first post, and more members are tagging threads. So thanks for the promotion, any press is good press.

There are a total of 77353 total tags on 39919 board threads. 21% of all ATS threads are tagged by members.

We need less than 8,000 threads to be tagged to reach 25%

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Have i connected your mind set?

Uhhh...not likely. I think SkepticOverlord's mindset is well beyond what I read in your writing.

You need someone like me, Ali Z (I so should have picked that one)...it seems from reading this post. Booyakasha!

I bet the power really gives you a buzz eh?

Wot is yous banging on about?

Checkit. Dat "power" dat u want to fantamasize about iz really not a huge issue. In reality it's well about moving threads and helping people. I fink yous anger is misplaced and u would be better off taking a stroll round de block for a chill.

So mr high n mighty, the one who gives one warning, fancy messing with my huiman rights right now?

Hear me now. Dis is da innernet innit? Dis here don't have dem same laws like a country. In fact, da innernet is like 100 MILES away from u at dis very moment so iz like you can't touch it.

Dem human rights only covers humans and we here is all on machines, right? Not only dat...dis place be a private site wiv rules. Private is different den public u know. Go on to a store den somewhere an start misbehavin. See how far da human rights takes you when da constalubury grabs u for being a knob in public.

U can be a knob in private all you want though. Get me?

At this time - id throttle you. - if you ignore me - ill make sure publically you get it, but not in away others will read it.
Ive not slandered anybody - i wont you to eat me shoes.

As for dis bunch of threats an stuff, is dis what dem teach at Oxford? Brilliant stuff what with fighting and shoes and stuff.

Wait a minute! Are dem shoes actually oxfords?

Now that would help what u said almost make sense!

do it...
waiting - ohh by the way, ive taken it professionally personal, I guess you know what that means.

Ok big ups to u an like I iz been saying, take a massive walk and just fink about how dis warn iz more minor like dat itch u once had down below.

Keep it real!

ps) This entertaining interlude was to remind everyone, but mostly you...that this is just an internet site and to not take things so seriously. Talking of "throttling" people and such is a bit too much anger for a 20 point deduction and red sign for a few days.

Second, this is a PRIVATE site. No need to try and prove your "freedom of speech" laws. If you were in my house and said that...I could toss you out in a second AND tell you where to put those "freedoms."

The point is ATS is a very open place, but just like your mom's kitchen...there are rules. Don't break the rules and your freedom is certain. Do break the rules and sometimes you get the soap in the mouth.

Peace

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sorry Zed, i'm not shure who Ali Z is. I think you mean Ali G lol.

Here is the man himself

EDIT: Ohh no its just me, i get it now. Man i am not awake today.

[edit on 1-2-2006 by picklewalsh]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I think he realizes, and it was intenional.

Zedd... Ali Z .. Theres a connection.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Ali Z...oh, man, tripleZ...you cracked me up.

thats one of my favourite shows and, to keep this on topic, someone should add Ali Z to the tags on this thread. I can't cuz I did...

So...like...yo...maybe you das readin' dis?

word

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Did anyone see this coming???

The drama is over, I'll go back to tagging.........

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join