It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My father's experience with spirits and aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
TrappedSoul,

I don't really think you can accuse the public of not being able to handle something , unless you have solid credible evidence.

Another thing to consider is that your a young guy and you spend a lot of time on the Aliens and UFO forum on ATS. Surely this doesn't go unnoticed by your Family.

It's not uncommon for older Family members , especially the guy's , to "pull" their son's or nephews "leg". I had it happen to me when I was younger.

When you consider that the story kinda sounds contrived, and ,as pointed out several times by members , does not jibe with any of the documented or recorded phenomena; its quite likely that your getting your "leg pulled" here.

With that being said , its only my opinion, I think your setting yourself up to get taken again by people who might think it funny to agree with you or lead you on, for thier own entertainment.

Just my advise and insight. Hope it helps.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by lost_shaman]

No it don't helps with you coming here trying to ridicule me.
And you're also only repeating yourself:

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Rockets, Jet Packs, Aliens throwing rocks in the woods , just is not consistent with the reported phenomena.

Because its your Dad and Uncle its likely your getting your leg pulled.

I almost wanted to go personal here, but i'll just stop here...
And please don't reply to this post.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
TrappedSoul,

Sorry you feel that way , just offering opinion and advise.

When you get right down to it your the one who posted the story for public consumption. I'm just responding on the thread, as I normally do respond to ATS threads.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Looks to me like some heavy alcoholic consumption took place and then some stories were told. Unfortunately, these stories are laughable at best and after reading the entire thread, I'm not laughing.

Before something has even a remote possibility it must first make sense. Second, it should have a whisper of plausibility and finally, it should be written in a complete and fairly legible format.

I'm not trying to make a joke out of this but few alternative descriptions exist.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi Trapped soul/

The ''Rock,stone throwing'' sounds similar, if not, exactly to what my dad experienced in Greece, although it was not an Alien!(being ,from other planet)
He would go for long walks in the cemetaries for hours on end, and never was afraid to be alone.(I take after my dad,though never did the cemetarie thing, would love to!)
Here is his story....
In Greece ,there are many little chapels(to light a candle, or say a prayer) all over the place, even though there are no homes close by.
One day my dad was walking along the road (many cliffs by) and heard a 'Whistling'(similar to what you said)and so he turned around to see who or what it was, Rocks came out of nowhere at him.(never hitting him)

He laughed and ridiculed the devil(many similar stories like this happened around there.)and told him to throw more, out of nowhere, more rocks came flying at him,always missing him,my dad would ask for bigger rocks and laugh....he later approached the chapel, and the rocks stopped.
My Grandfather(RIP)had also seen wierd things....he had a pig farm, and one time he noticed that his dog, started to get frightened of something amongst the pigs,he took a look and saw that a pig had grown twice it's size, and continued to grow until it 'poof'(hmmm, am i allowed to say poof ?,lol,ok, blew up)magically vanished into thin air.
There are many strange stories like this, just because one has not experienced as such, does not make it contrary to the fact.

This ROCK/STONE throwing is more common then we think, i have heard many similar stories with rock throwing.
......maybe that's where 'shot put' came from!
Olympics in Greece.

hmmm, not quite!

Ok,
Trapped soul, messing with the unknown or paranormal is no good, especially if it freaks you out, or simply because you are curious.
Can I ask you a question?
Is your dad doing this for fun or does he actually know what he is doing?
And what is the reason for him doing this?
I'm talking about the 'Spirit guides' you mentioned, although I would not exactly put 'them' in that category!

helen

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The rock throwing thing is pretty much linked with Bigfoot. Plenty of accounts of people searching for bigfoot only for small rocks to be thrown at them from somewhere further , none of them ever hitting those people.

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by marshal99
The rock throwing thing is pretty much linked with Bigfoot. Plenty of accounts of people searching for bigfoot only for small rocks to be thrown at them from somewhere further , none of them ever hitting those people.

Hi marshal/

hmmmm,
Intersting theory, but I don't think that Bigfoot was ever known to walk in parts of Greece!

Well, could be,
who knows!
Actually, I don't think that this rock throwing was from some 'Big foot' ......there was no evidence of big feet present anywhere.

helen

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
how did they contact the spirites, i know you said with spiritism but how did they meditate and try to speak with them. This is very interesting and dont let others brign you down.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Before something has even a remote possibility it must first make sense. Second, it should have a whisper of plausibility and finally, it should be written in a complete and fairly legible format.

Give the guy a break, I'm fairly certain that English is not his first language.

Originally posted by TrappedSoul But they NEVER actually saw any aliens, they werent allowed to see them; and they never did.

The aliens where very little, 2 or 3 feet tall maybe, I don't remember exactly what he said.
They had jetpacks, sharp pointed shoes (which they used to climb up walls and stuff), I also think they had spacesuits, and they said they had guns to defend themself.

My question to you is this: How were your dad and uncle able to describe beings they never saw?

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Interesting story TrappedSoul (need to look up what a sprite is though) and by the way....

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Oh, I"m sorry, I guess it's not your birthday after all! ! Just checked your profile and noticed that you state that you were born or Oct. 21st, 1986. Sorry about that!

But just wondering but how many more years are you going to be 19 years old??

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Hehe, hello Palasheea.
It's a long time ago since I started this thread but someone brought it up again and I didn't notice until now. But thanks anyway. Yeah, I'm 20 now and I can't edit my age in the first post anymore

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
How were your dad and uncle able to describe beings they never saw?

If you had read the whole thread you would have known that the spirit told them this and that it also helped them making a drawing.

Originally posted by Palasheea
need to look up what a sprite is though

Spirit/ghost/soul, sprite must be a miss-spelling?

And btw, I don't feel that there is much point adding to this story or discussing it anymore. Since most people will never believe such stories without having any evidence and all we get is flaming or ridicule. And I think I've explained most of it anyway. (I'll only answer here if the discussion is serious)

When my dad finish the book he is writing (very slowly) about this I can post a link to it here maybe if anybody should be interested, but it will be at my webpage too.

EDIT:
And btw I see now that this should be moved to the "Paranormal Studies" forum?

[edit on 2007/9/18 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
For reading later

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TrappedSoul

I will not say what you are saying is not possible. But since you didn't actually experience it yourself you don't no if what they are saying is fact. So I can't really comment any farther on it.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
OK

But they NEVER actually saw any aliens, they werent allowed to see them; and they never did.

however,

The aliens where very little, 2 or 3 feet tall maybe, I don't remember exactly what he said. They had jetpacks, sharp pointed shoes (which they used to climb up walls and stuff), I also think they had spacesuits, and they said they had guns to defend themself.

They never saw any aliens, yet they knew exactly how they looked like? Did the spirits provide the description in writing?

Bending spoons? Yeah, right.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join