It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My father's experience with spirits and aliens.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmitriy
How did he come in contact with the souls?

They started doing spiritism with some friends, and they got result.
So he and his brother then started doing this each day I guess.
It got normal for them.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
And btw, the aliens was from a planet named Thor, anybody heard of it?

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thor is the name of a germanic god - god of thunder - he has a big mighty hammer.

picture : www.linsdomain.com...&goddesses/pictures/thor.jpg
____

this story is interesting so far , maybe you can introduce us how to get in contact with a "spirit". i dont believe in souls , but who knows.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Briggs:
They talked with the ghost, and the ghost talked with the aliens for them.

And the aliens once asked what snow was...

So they have weapons, space rockets and jetpacks, i assume they also have the intelligence to travel in space yet they dont know what snow is?
How do u explain that?

Why do they throw rocks? They are small and they have jetpacks, they could easely run/fly away from 2 humans in no time.How do u explain that?

This story/event is almost insulting to me.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Where have I seen that sign before? The one on the aliens' ship? I know I've seen it recently posted in one of these threads but I can't remember where.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by onbekend59
So they have weapons, space rockets and jetpacks, i assume they also have the intelligence to travel in space yet they dont know what snow is?
How do u explain that?

I can't explain that, but you can travel a car to another country and you don't need to know anything about science to do that.

Why do they throw rocks? They are small and they have jetpacks, they could easely run/fly away from 2 humans in no time.How do u explain that?

I can't, i'm not a alien psychologist.

This story/event is almost insulting to me.

Sorry to hear that.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aotearoa
Where have I seen that sign before? The one on the aliens' ship? I know I've seen it recently posted in one of these threads but I can't remember where.

Seriously? That would be awesome!

EDIT:
I wrote in the first post: "and suddenly they saw a flash when one of the aliens took off in a jetpack."
But that's actually wrong, the flash was from the spaceship taking off.

[edit on 2006/7/6 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Just from a quick look there are some things that don't add up.

you said quote...

The aliens where very little, 2 or 3 feet tall maybe, I don't remember exactly what he said.

The aliens where just 30-40centimeter tall he said!

And the spaceship was actually shaped like a rocket, and just 1.5 meters tall or maybe shorter, and it stood on 3 legs!

Now when we think about this , thinking about 30-40 cm tall Aliens with Jet Packs, and thinking about a Rocket Shaped craft no taller than 150 cm standing on three legs leaves the body of the craft only say 140 cm tall and if it was shaped like a rocket then there would not be enough room inside of it to hold 30-40 cm tall Aliens with Jet Packs.

My advise to you would be to slap your Uncle on the back and laugh real hard next time your Dad or Uncle bring this up and start telling you stories of Aliens with jet Packs and Rocket shaped Craft.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
My advise to you would be to slap your Uncle on the back and laugh real hard next time your Dad or Uncle bring this up and start telling you stories of Aliens with jet Packs and Rocket shaped Craft.

You actually said now that you think it's all BS, okay that's your view on it

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Just doing what I can to help Mate!

Rockets, Jet Packs, Aliens throwing rocks in the woods , just is not consistent with the reported phenomena.

Because its your Dad and Uncle its likely your getting your leg pulled.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
yeah you lost me around the throwing stones part

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Op.

They could communicate with a spirit by talking to them and holding their finger on a small object which the spirit would move and stuff...

Its called a Ouija board, and not clever to mess with.

And after reading your story, people will tell you lots, some true some lies to boost their own ego, or to have a sick joke.

Believe in what you believe to be true, listen to others sure, but make your own decision, up to you.

Yes sounds bs, im afraid.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by Denied]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

They could communicate with a spirit by talking to them and holding their finger on a small object which the spirit would move and stuff...

Its called a Ouija board, and not clever to mess with.

They first started with something like that yes, but after a while they could do it with anything.
And yes, it may be scary stuff.

Originally posted by T0by
yeah you lost me around the throwing stones part

Why, don't you think aliens can throw rocks?
Don't we throw rocks to scare animals?

Rockets, Jet Packs, Aliens throwing rocks in the woods , just is not consistent with the reported phenomena.

It was shaped as a rocket, but I don't think it works like a rocket, so please just call it spaceship.
And if you choose to not believe anything that isn't consistent with the "reported phenomena" thats fine.

Because its your Dad and Uncle its likely your getting your leg pulled.

Oh... so we can't even trust our own dads now?
I know that they are not lying, and that's all i'm going to say about that.

Have a nice day, and I don't want to start a "flame war" with you or anything like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Reckon:
I didn't change my mind about anything, they chased what they believed was aliens. (but it might just been the spirit fooling them around)

[edit on 2005/12/14 by TrappedSoul]

Yes, we have to wonder how much of the Trickster phenomena is involved
with UFO type reports. Creating confusion and upsetting our safe and
comfortable view of things.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

But they NEVER actually saw any aliens, they werent allowed to see them; and they never did.

The aliens where very little, 2 or 3 feet tall maybe, I don't remember exactly what he said.
They had jetpacks, sharp pointed shoes (which they used to climb up walls and stuff), I also think they had spacesuits, and they said they had guns to defend themself.

Okay, you state that they didn't see any aliens, then you IMMEDIATELY state what they looked like. How the hell do you know what they looked like if no one saw them? I don't think you've explained this yet.

If your dad and uncle honestly believe in the story you told, then I'm pretty convinced that schizophrenia runs in your family.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Postal76: Please just calm down and stop the RUDE comments...

Originally posted by Postal76
Okay, you state that they didn't see any aliens, then you IMMEDIATELY state what they looked like. How the hell do you know what they looked like if no one saw them? I don't think you've explained this yet.

Yes I did explain it, the spirit told them how they look like, it even helped them with a drawing!

If your dad and uncle honestly believe in the story you told, then I'm pretty convinced that schizophrenia runs in your family.

Why? Just because it didn't fit your understanding of this world?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Now when we think about this , thinking about 30-40 cm tall Aliens with Jet Packs, and thinking about a Rocket Shaped craft no taller than 150 cm standing on three legs leaves the body of the craft only say 140 cm tall and if it was shaped like a rocket then there would not be enough room inside of it to hold 30-40 cm tall Aliens with Jet Packs.

When YOU think about it yes.

Here is a picture with a 150cm tall ship and 30cm tall aliens inside just to show you the dimensions:

He said they was most likely 30cm, but even if they where 40cm many would fit inside that ship.
But I don't think many traveled in the ship either, maybe just 3.
And they also had a bigger mother ship waiting for them, so this was just a small scout ship or whatever you would call it.
And I don't know how big the engine would be, but with their high tech stuff I guess it could be very small.
It's aliens we're talking about here, not human tech or human rockets, maybe they even got a technology to make it bigger on the inside.

Originally posted by Aotearoa

I once posted a image of it in another thread, maybe that's what you saw.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

His brother learned to bend spoons with his mind. (maybe a spirit helped him?)

Okay two things:
1.) This sounds like you are describing your dad and uncle playing with a Ouija board...yes it can be fun, but there is nothing "spiritual" about it.
2.) The spoon bending thing is random, and as much as I would love to believe that people can bend spoons with their minds, it simply hasn't happened. There have been countless people who claim that they can do so, but there has never once been someone who could prove it (which would be an amazingly simple task if it were possible). This is another thing that makes your story seem bogus.

My skepticism has nothing to do with your story fitting my understanding of the world. You have no evidence, your story is confusing and contradicts itself, the story is nothing but heresay, and your father's experience was nothing like anything ever reported. Is it really surprising that I don't believe you?

Also, you do realize that the entire story, because your dad and uncle never actually visually encountered aliens, boils down to "my dad and uncle talked to a spirit about aliens," right?

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

His brother learned to bend spoons with his mind. (maybe a spirit helped him?)

Okay two things:
1.) This sounds like you are describing your dad and uncle playing with a Ouija board...yes it can be fun, but there is nothing "spiritual" about it.
2.) The spoon bending thing is random, and as much as I would love to believe that people can bend spoons with their minds, it simply hasn't happened. There have been countless people who claim that they can do so, but there has never once been someone who could prove it (which would be an amazingly simple task if it were possible). This is another thing that makes your story seem bogus.

1:
But it get's spiritual when the spirit starts moving heavy things, touching them, and even once lifted one of them, and MUCH more...
They just had too much experiences to say it's not spiritual.
And they could actually just put their fingers in a little box and be dragged with force in the direction the spirit wanted them to go.

2:
How do you know it has never happened, you can just say things like that...

They even got a reporter home to their house and proved it to him, and he published an article about it in the norwegian magazine Nå. (i think it was called that)
My dad have seen him doing this MANY times, he cold just hold it in one end and make it bend in the other end by looking at it. The whole family saw this...

My skepticism has nothing to do with your story fitting my understanding of the world. You have no evidence, your story is confusing and contradicts itself, the story is nothing but heresay, and your father's experience was nothing like anything ever reported.

I have no evidence, and yes it might be confusing for others.
But where does it contradicts itself?

Is it really surprising that I don't believe you?

No, you have no reason to believe me, you have never had any experiences like this yourself, and it looks like you don't know anyone else who have either.

I don't care if you believe it or not, but I care if someone come here saying it's not true and stuff like that.

Also, you do realize that the entire story, because your dad and uncle never actually visually encountered aliens, boils down to "my dad and uncle talked to a spirit about aliens," right?

Actually not, they have had other visual evidences, like the burnmark the spaceship made in the grass, the little "holes" in the walls where the aliens had climed, and the rocks that where thrown at them.

I know this is just too far-fetched for most of you, but it's real experiences people have had and it should be shared whether the public can handle it or not...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
TrappedSoul,

I don't really think you can accuse the public of not being able to handle something , unless you have solid credible evidence.

Another thing to consider is that your a young guy and you spend a lot of time on the Aliens and UFO forum on ATS. Surely this doesn't go unnoticed by your Family.

It's not uncommon for older Family members , especially the guy's , to "pull" their son's or nephews "leg". I had it happen to me when I was younger.

When you consider that the story kinda sounds contrived, and ,as pointed out several times by members , does not jibe with any of the documented or recorded phenomena; its quite likely that your getting your "leg pulled" here.

With that being said , its only my opinion, I think your setting yourself up to get taken again by people who might think it funny to agree with you or lead you on, for thier own entertainment.

Just my advise and insight. Hope it helps.

[edit on 7-7-2006 by lost_shaman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join