It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My father's experience with spirits and aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'm new here, and this is my "introduction":

Hello, i'm a 19 year old guy from Norway.
I'm very interested in science, space, ufo's, ghosts and other interesting stuff.
My hobby is computer programming, I hope i'll earn money on that someday...

I have myself seen two ghosts and "heard" a ufo... (I can talk more about that later)
But my father and his brother had INSANE expierience with spiritism when they was younger...
It's too much for me to talk about here, but I can give some facts:
(i really should get them to write a whole book about it actually...)
They could communicate with a spirit by talking to them and holding their finger on a small object which the spirit would move and stuff...
His brother learned to bend spoons with his mind. (maybe a spirit helped him?)
They have physically felth the spirit, and also met it in a physically body (which i should explain further another time).
They also communicated with aliens trough the spirit; got aliens to land in their garden, got aliens to examine their room, and even more...
But they NEVER actually saw any aliens, they werent allowed to see them; and they never did.

The aliens where very little, 2 or 3 feet tall maybe, I don't remember exactly what he said.
They had jetpacks, sharp pointed shoes (which they used to climb up walls and stuff), I also think they had spacesuits, and they said they had guns to defend themself.

He and his brother once chased them in the woods, they had a map and the spirit pointed them in the right direction.
The aliens got pissed sometimes and throwed stones after them.
They got a little scared when the aliens started throwing bigger and bigger stones...
And suddenly they saw a flash when one of the aliens took off in a jetpack.

I have never tried spiritism or anything like that, but I would like to learn about that and other ways of communicating with spirits and aliens.
I also want to learn how to "leave my body" (OOBE).
I trust my father and his brother, they have no reason to lie and they're not on drugs or anything like that.
You guys want to know the truth and i'm here to share it

If anyone had any similar experince then please tell me.
And sorry if my english is bad.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Smokelyey darrny dam, there are many persons in this site claming that they have a monkey that can bring UFO to there home's, and make some baccon and toast.

Well we need evidence, and im stating to get bored by all the sotorys.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't care what you believe, i'm just sharing the truth with people interested.
Other people who also experienced these aliens might say that my description of them is evidence enough.
It's hard for me to give you any evidence, are you saying that we souldn't share true stories if we got no evidence?

And about the aliens... the spirit might just have fooled them, maybe there where no aliens...

[edit on 2005/12/14 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
I don't care what you believe, i'm just sharing the truth with people interested.
Other people who also experienced these aliens might say that my description of them is evidence enough.
It's hard for me to give you any evidence, are you saying that we souldn't share true stories if we got no evidence?

And about the aliens... the spirit might just have fooled them, maybe there where no aliens...

well in then text you say that they were chasing some of them, how come you changed your mind.

and i do belive in the big "A", my definition of aliens. and i didnt ment any harm in my text.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
Well we need evidence, and im stating to get bored by all the sotorys.

If these sotorys are stating to bore you then I rekon that maybe a little clicky on the BTS button would be of benefit to you. They have lots of threads on cooking, personal relationships, music etc. all with lots of evidence.

Welcome Trappedsoul!! more of your story please!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Reckon:
I didn't change my mind about anything, they chased what they believed was aliens. (but it might just been the spirit fooling them around)

whaaa:
Thank you

I'll try to talk more about it later, just keep the questions coming.

And please understand that it's a little hard for me to tell HIS story.
I'm just talking about what he told me (i might not remember everything correct, and I might be missing some details).
I really should get my father to talk about it actually, but he sucks at english...

But I will try to get him write everything down, so I can translate it to english and talk about it here.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
TrappedSoul, just don't listen to Reckon and his comments. He's just jealous that he never got abducted b4

And about ur English, Perfect!

[edit on 20-12-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
hahaha, u guys and your ignorence. Lol just playen i thought it was a very interesting story. could you explain how long (over the years) did this happen to your father and his brother.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
do ghost and Aliens talk in Norwegion?.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I would think that aliens would be smart enough to learn every language spoken....or to at least create a translator.

However TrappedSoul, I must say that everything you said seems to be unlike everything I know about aliens.

There are a lot of things I don't get.

First of all, which speci of aliens were these?
Pick one from here:
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
Don't look at the artists impressions...they are ridiculous.

Second of all, why would aliens throw stones, why not....use weapons, and what were they pissed about.

And why couldn't your dad and his brother see them? Were they blindfolded? If so, then how did they know whoever visited them were really aliens?

You also say your dad & his brother never saw the aliens...well how do you know what they look like, their equipment.

How do you know their "pointed shoes" are used to climb up walls?
And what walls???

And if your dad and his brother were chasing aliens, and the aliens were within rock throwing range, how could they not be seen?

And who are these spirits anyway.

And one more thing....I don't get why aliens just come to your dad's and his brother's house "upton request".

And finally, who is this spirit(s) ??

It's not that I don't believe you - I just want some answers.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Answering Manincloak's questions:

I would think that aliens would be smart enough to learn every language spoken....or to at least create a translator.

The spirit understood norwegian, I don't know if the aliens did.
But the spirit was the one talking to the aliens.

However TrappedSoul, I must say that everything you said seems to be unlike everything I know about aliens.

So you know stuff about aliens?
I only belive stuff about them, the stuff my dad told me and other things I have reason to belive.
And the spirit said it's normal for aliens to communicate with spirits.

There are a lot of things I don't get.
First of all, which speci of aliens were these?
Pick one from here:
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

Sorry but I can't pick one just like that...

Second of all, why would aliens throw stones, why not....use weapons, and what were they pissed about.

I guess they didn't want to be followed.
Maybe they didn't want to toast them... so they used rocks to scare them?

And why couldn't your dad and his brother see them? Were they blindfolded? If so, then how did they know whoever visited them were really aliens?

No they where not blindfolded.
Maybe the aliens where very good hiding or maybe they where cloaked?
And no they can't actually know that it was aliens, it might just be the spirit fooling them around. (but I don't think that was the case)

You also say your dad & his brother never saw the aliens...well how do you know what they look like, their equipment.

They asked the spirit, they also got it to draw them. (no I don't have the drawing, but I could get my dad to draw it out of memory)

How do you know their "pointed shoes" are used to climb up walls?
And what walls???

The spirit said so.
And they could see marks where the aliens had climed.

And if your dad and his brother were chasing aliens, and the aliens were within rock throwing range, how could they not be seen?

I answered this in your other question.

And who are these spirits anyway.

The spirit they talked most with was named Vidar, I think he was a norwegian male that died some time ago. (and no, they didn't know this person before he died)

And one more thing....I don't get why aliens just come to your dad's and his brother's house "upton request".

I don't get it either.

And finally, who is this spirit(s) ??

I answered this in your other question.

It's not that I don't believe you - I just want some answers.

Actually you would do right in not believing me, because you can only trust your own experiences.

I'm shure my father could have answered these questions much bether...
But he's not home right now, and he sucks at english.
But I could try to get some more information from him and maybe update these answers and the story.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
hahaha, u guys and your ignorence. Lol just playen i thought it was a very interesting story. could you explain how long (over the years) did this happen to your father and his brother.

I'll ask him.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
maybe your dad and uncle played this imaginary game so frequently that it became a reality to them. also have you ever lied about something so much that you eventually believe it?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
this is interesting , you say the ghost talked to the aliens or vice versa .

now thats a hell of a conecpt . think about it.
i would love to know that they talked about.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
clarissa:
And maybe you're a frog?

Briggs:
They talked with the ghost, and the ghost talked with the aliens for them.

And the aliens once asked what snow was...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
VERY interesting story, i must say

if you could somehow get a physical description of the aliens it would make this even more interesting

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
They (my fahter and my uncle) are telling the truth, they did really experience this, it's not imagination or whatever!
You can trust me and what I tell you... Just wanted to state that!

And I say again; no they did never actually see any aliens.
And they communicated with spirits basicly by holding their fingers on a object which the spirit would move, and they must be more than one person for this to work.
And the spirit isn't actually allowed to really prove it's there so it works that way, and by gaining trust to it, and bla bla (could try to explain this further)

And YES; they had aliens landing in their garden, they had them in their room, and they followed them in the woods where the aliens tried to scare them with rocks...
Told you about this before...

But someone asked why they never saw them in the woods, and my father said it's because they're so small and good hiding.

The aliens where just 30-40centimeter tall he said!
And they also had to wear a spacesuit, because they couldn't breathe in our air.
And they had shoes with a "needle" in the front, so they could just kick it in stuff and climb up, it then leaves little marks like a needle shaped like a square would make. (so my father and his brother could easely see where they aliens had climbed)
They saw these marks all over their room after they once opened the window to let the aliens inside. (think I told you a little about this)

And I said he should really try to make contact with spirits and aliens again sometime, and then he said that it was very scary in the beginning... and I didn't get the feeling he really wanted to start with this again.
But i'll might try to do some spiritism together with him sometime, don't know...
But I really understand now, if you want to have conntact aliens; you should start learning yourself spiritism, and then get a sprit to conntact the aliens! (I really want to try this sometime...)
But sadly; I don't got many friends willing to do stuff like that, and i'm nut shure if I want to sit down with my dad and do spiritism (I think it would feel too weird...)
If anyone know how to conntact aliens or spirit when beeing alone, then please give me some hints!

And yeah... the aliens was in a "spaceclub" called:

If my dad remembers correctly!
And this was written on their spaceship also, but on the spaceship it was written downwards.
And the spaceship was actually shaped like a rocket, and just 1.5 meters tall or maybe shorter, and it stood on 3 legs!

EDIT:
And I also said he must really start to write this down, so I could have it all on paper, it's important for me!
So i'll think he and my uncle will start to write this down now!
I will then translate it to english and post it!

EDIT2:
And the spirit told him that the aliens made short whistle sounds when they talked to each other, it's was like they where whistling in morse code he said!

[edit on 2006/3/3 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Interesting.

Do tell more about these "spirits"

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmitriy
Do tell more about these "spirits"

Ok, these spirits is actually what we would call souls, when you die your soul leaves your body. It's just another form of existence.
And the soul can never die.

But why are we inside these bodys you may ask, my father says that's beacause we're learning, like it's a "school" or something.
And why the hell does the souls need to learn, well I don't know yet.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
How did he come in contact with the souls?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join