It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President denies Holocaust ever happened.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fear umer
Halaucaust was just an exuse to move Israel in Middle East,and that was the main objective in WW2.

Maybe in your bazzaro world. The main objective was to defeat the Axis and Japanese.

Israel is basically sorrounded by muslim countries who want to get rid of it and it will happened soon..

You probably don't know but ever since Joshua defeated 32 kings surrounding Israel about 1500 years ago that has been a goal. Right now Israel's military might, and experience is the only nation on earth on par with the U.S. Happen soon? I don't think so. Israel has enough nukes to wipe out all surrounding Muslim nations and will do so if attacked.

Israel cant fight this war forever with palestinians,Hizbullah at the border,groups of millitants all around it and if Israel attacks Iran,that might just be the end of Israel.Israel will get pretty exhausted and even if US did help,the question is how much further can the US troops stretch.

Your understadning of Israel's military capability is at pre-school level.

I think there sholud be a little space in Europe where Israel could just squeeze in,its also not got a very big population.Its easy to say nuke this nuke that but dont forget it spreads. .

Your understanding of nuclear capacity is at pre-school level.

Was it worth it answering such a ridiculous post when the individual will not be educated by it anyway? Yes, as the saying goes "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Halaucaust was just an exuse to move Israel in Middle East,and that was the main objective in WW2.

Care to link the history book or your source for this highly unfounded assertion and claim? I suppose you never heard of the Madagascar Plan?

Israel is basically sorrounded by muslim countries who want to get rid of it and it will happened soon.

Let me guess, your real name is Nostradamus, Scott Ritter, or any other entity that makes predictions?

Israel cant fight this war forever with palestinians,Hizbullah at the border,groups of millitants all around it and if Israel attacks Iran,that might just be the end of Israel.

See above comment.

I think there sholud be a little space in Europe where Israel could just squeeze in,its also not got a very big population.

So your in agreement with the Iranian president?
Perhaps we can find some space around you or the Iranian president that Israel can "squeeze" into, whatcha' think?

seekerof

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I swear they must have shut down a neo-nazi forum recently, I've noticed quite a few new posters droning on about zionists and jews, yada yada yada. Oh joy.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
Which is pretty much what happened to Khatami for the last three years.

8 years. Khatami was president from 1997 to 2005.

I said three years and I meant three years. It was during his second term that Khatami was continually stymied. Some things actually happened during his first term.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by HowlrunnerIV]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Lest we forget exactly what these people are denying happened, here is a little reminder:

*Graphic Image*

Mod Edit: Changed Graphic Image To Link With Warning.

[edit on 25/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

Sep

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
I said three years and I meant three years. It was during his second term that Khatami was continually stymied. Some things actually happened during his first term.

During 1997-8 Khatami was able to implement some changes. However his most important laws, such as a law (off the top of my head) regarding the definition of "Political Crime" (or something like that) which would have allowed a greater sense of freedom was blocked by the Guardian Council. Also his attempts at clearly identifying the meaning of "Freedom of Press" were also blocked. Also many of his economical laws were blocked because he tried to liberalize Iran’s economy, which didn’t go down well with the conservatives.

Between 1999-2001 the pace of reform was slowing down because of the obstructions he faced. In 2001, as a result of another massive victory (larger than the last one) he started to make laws once more, at an extremely rapid rate. The parliament passed the laws, and the council kept on rejecting everything. So in 2003 Khatami attempted to pass a law to boost the power of the bodies, which are directly elected and reduce the power of the appointed institutions such as the Guardian Council. The law was overwhelmingly passed by the parliament but again rejected by the council, which led to the protests by the students, which I am sure, was broadcasted in western news channels, which is why, I assume, you would think that it was only during his last years in office that he was opposed by the Guardian Council because that was the only time large scale opposition to the Guardian Council’s rejection of bills demonstrated in the streets and other rejections of laws were not publicized much in the western media.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Israel probably has all the millitary might and all the nukes and US and the worlds support, but its still a country stuck with enemies totaly sorrounded!And if Israel does make a mistake of starting to nuke all muslims countries than dont forget PAKISTAN (muslim) that also has enough nukes.
Even if halacaust did happened i wish Hitler got rid of the zionists till the last person before he died.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Uh-huh, yeah.

Get a hold of yourself.

Pervez Musharraf is not going to nuke Tel Aviv because the Israelis nuke Iran in response to an Iranian attack on Israel.

Number 1, do Pakistani missiles have the range?

Number 2, Pakistani nukes exist only to defend Pakistan from its massive inferiority of numbers compared to its neighbour (and only combatant) India.

If Pakistan decided to nuke Israel, India (with a BJP government in particular) probably wouldn't hesitate to "end the problem once and for all".

Once again...we are not discussing Zionists here. We are discussing the Iranian President and his personal lunacy.

edit: Umm, was replying to post which seems to have suddenly disappeared. Or I'm not looking in the right place...

[edit on 26-12-2005 by HowlrunnerIV]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join