It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian President denies Holocaust ever happened.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Those people in the pictures arnt Jews, the are people from the national acadamey of acting, employed for the event by King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia ......

And anyhow whats that have to do with this thread lol.

What? You must be the actor in here!

Crustas

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
And crustas?
What you present has what in relation to this topic?
Iranian President denies Holocaust ever happened.
seekerof

To show to people that there are jews and there are zionists, most of people don't realize that.

Those who have really suffer with the holocaust are jews, but those you and others are defending are zionists!!

link: www.nkusa.org... (jews united against zionism)
quoting
"There is a vile lie, which stalks the Jewish people across the globe. It is a lie so heinous, so far from the truth, that it can only gain popularity due to the complicity of powerful forces in the "mainstream" media and educational establishment.'

It is a lie which has brought many innocent people untold suffering and if unchecked has the potential to create extraordinary tragedy in the future.
It is the lie that declares that Judaism and Zionism are identical.

Judaism: believes in One G-d who revealed the Torah. It affirms Divine Providence and, accordingly, views Jewish exile as a punishment for sin. Redemption may be achieved solely through prayer and penance. Judaism calls upon all Jews to obey the Torah in its entirety including the commandment to be patriotic citizens.

Zionism: rejects the Creator, His Revelation and reward and punishment. Among its fruits are the persecution of the Palestinian people and the spiritual and physical endangering of the Jewish people. It encourages treasonous, dual loyalty among unsuspecting Jews throughout the world. At its root Zionism sees reality as barren and desacralized. It is the antithesis of Torah Judaism.

Crustas

Edited for link adding

[edit on 15-12-2005 by crustas]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Link your source, please.
Thank you.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

Originally posted by helium3
do jewish people forget about how the The Rothschilds (Jewish family) ,Prescott Bush and Averell Harriman (Jewish) funded hilter ?. So in essences the jewsih people founded there own destruction. I really do for sorry for the average jewish familys that where wiped out. so a few evil zionist could get there promised state.

Have a look at what the True Torah Jews have to say: The Brutal Zionist Role in the Holocaust

"If I am asked, "Could you give from the UJA moneys to rescue Jews, 'I say, NO! and I say again NO!"

Izaak Greenbaum -- head of Jewish Agency Rescue Committee
February 18, 1943

It's funny how the people who make the Holocaust all about the Jews have as of yet to respond to the above statements. Oh, there was a response to Prescott Bush, but not to the Jewish funders of Hilter.

Though the Holocaust DID happen, I hate how it was "only the Jews" that died at the hands of the Nazis, when MILLIONS of non-Jews were killed. Looks like a lot more people than the Iranian prez have twisted this atrocious event.

As for his comments, so what? This warrants obliteration from the globe? How, pray tell? Crazy people are everywhere, should they all die? I could deny the Holocaust if I wanted to, but does that mean I should be killed for WORDS?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Men Of Straw

Originally posted by truthseeka
Though the Holocaust DID happen, I hate how it was "only the Jews" that died at the hands of the Nazis, when MILLIONS of non-Jews were killed.

Exactly who says it ws "only the Jews", aside from you?

Who are you arguing with?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
The gas chambers were in Eastern Europe (you do know where Poland is, right?) where the Soviet Red Army under Zhukov was operating.

Shame on you Howl. Dismissing these thousands of pages was way too easy.

Are you ignorant to the fact that there were camps many places, not just Poland? Are you ignorant to the fact that the Russiand have admitted that they manufaktured the 'gas chamber' picture? Wake up.

And that you dismiss Churchill as nothing is entirely on your head. Shame on your ignorance.

That's the best you can do, that I dismiss Churchill?

Read again.

Oh, yes, Dachau was in Germany. Sachsenhausen, Ravensbruck...Hey, there were camps in Yugoslavia...

Better check who's ignorant and who isn't...and try reading next time. The only person I dismiss is De Gaulle.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
European Union leaders were set to condemn Iran's president for denying the Holocaust

A summit statement drafted by EU foreign ministers said of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's statement that the Nazi mass extermination of Jews was a myth:

"These comments are wholly unacceptable and have no place in civilised political debate."

Reuters: EU to condemn Iran leader on Israel, warn on nukes

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
What's this? Jews against Zionism?

www.nkuk.org...

Jews gathered Monday, August 15 , 2005 in various locations around the world to demonstrate that entire Holy Land be returned to palestinian sovereigntyand to clarify the Orthodox Jewish position on the Palestinian settlements in the Holy Land

Muslim leaders, Orthodox Jewish Rabbis and layman gathered across the street of the United Nation Headquarters, in the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza to express their gratitude to G-d for the current events and to offer their prayers for the future. .

Jews gathered on the steps of the City Hall in New York City, NY on 11 August 2005 to demonstrate their opposition to the statements and stance of Dov Hikind in reference to racial profiling.

Crustas

All three images would appear to be of exactly the same place. Which makes them a poor illustration of a world-wide story.

Can someone give us a picture of City Hall in New York, does it look anything like this?

And what does Jews demonstrating against Zionism have to do with the Iranian President denying the Holocaust occurred?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

www.nkuk.org...

Jews gathered Monday, August 15 , 2005 in various locations around the world to demonstrate that entire Holy Land be returned to palestinian sovereigntyand to clarify the Orthodox Jewish position on the Palestinian settlements in the Holy Land

Muslim leaders, Orthodox Jewish Rabbis and layman gathered across the street of the United Nation Headquarters, in the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza to express their gratitude to G-d for the current events and to offer their prayers for the future. .

Jews gathered on the steps of the City Hall in New York City, NY on 11 August 2005 to demonstrate their opposition to the statements and stance of Dov Hikind in reference to racial profiling.

Crustas

All three images would appear to be of exactly the same place. Which makes them a poor illustration of a world-wide story.

Can someone give us a picture of City Hall in New York, does it look anything like this?

And what does Jews demonstrating against Zionism have to do with the Irani
an President denying the Holocaust occurred?

Oh man, you discovered, it's not NY USA, it's Mogadiscio in Somalia. You are so clever, you got me!

By the way, the reason i had to post those pics is in a earlier post, find it!

Look this is another picture from Somalia.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
[edit on 16-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeadSStrong
hmm.. some people talk about this jew$ almost like they are real humans.

Um....

BANZORED!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
HEADS UP

Yo, SS HeadSStrong, you about to be banned back to your kind in Stormfarter hell.

Better run like your type do best or duck....

seekerof

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

www.nkuk.org...

Neturei Karta (Aramaic: "Guardians of the City") is a small group (~ 5,000 members) of right-wing Orthodox Jews which rejects Zionism.

They
  • claim that the Holocaust was divine punishment for the sins of secular Jews

and

• reject the establishment of the State of Israel.

Although Neturei Karta reject the Jewish State of Israel (and those who live in Israel [in Mea Shearim] don't work or pay taxes), they take the social and human benefits the State offers.

All other Orthodox (and of course Non-Orthodox) Jews support the existence of the State of Israel as a homeland for all Jews (even though it is not the theological state of Israel that will be brought about by the Massiach).

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
DiSSposability In Action

Hmm, I guess accounts like HeadSStrong's illustrate why it was such a good idea to implement an application process in the first place.

If this is the kind of membership we're missing out on by having an application process, I can't think of a better recommendation for reinstating it.

Topic Denial

Meanwhile, I still don't understand what an anti-Zionist Jewish group has to do with the president of Iran denying the Holocaust.

crustas if you're really concerned about whether your fellow ATSers know the difference between Jews and Zionists, here are some links: Jews, Zionists.

By all means feel free to start a thread on that topic if it really bothers you. Anyone who wants to know more about these distinctly different things may then go there for more information if Wikipedia fails to satisfy.

As for Holocaust denial and revision itself, a member recently started a thread on that subject: Holocaust Revisionist Theory. I'm sure this member -- in addition to myself -- would be happy to see your contributions on that topic there, where it makes more sense.

None of the reasons I can come up with for attempting to derail this thread onto other topics is flattering. Doing this dilutes the actual topic and devalues ATS as a place to discuss such things.

If there's some rational link to the topic, then great! Feel free to explain it. Otherwise, please address the different topic in a more suitable thread.

I'm not a moderator. I'm asking this as a fellow member who is interested in the actual topic of this thread.

President Ahmadinejad's Holocaust denial statements are the topic.

Why not respect that?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

The numbers now accepted range from 125 000 to 1 500 000.

You sir, are a blatant LIAR.
Source your assertion.
Auschwitz-Birkenau alone has recorded 900,000 to 1.6 million and has been sourced in another like topic thread by me.

Liar my foot. I only forgot to write that the range from 125 000 to 1 500 000 was jews. There were not only jews in these camps. Not interested in reading your zionist thread.

Ignorance is a defense that Holocaust deniers love to hide behind, as well as utilize.

Oh yeah the name calling continue. There are no Holocaust deniers here.

Mod Edit: Civility & Decorum.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Lets put what you said in perspective here, Ghaele.

Historicans HAVE after all lowered the number of jews killed in camps all the time as they discover more. The numbers now accepted range from 125 000 to 1 500 000.

You are a Holocaust denier and one who does as they habitually do, twist and turn what has already been factually researched and proven to be, and as such, your numbers were bogus!
Furthermore, those numbers I quoted for Auschwitz-Birkenau were related to only Jews, period.

seekerof

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It was indeed the case that many nationalities, ethnicities, and groups were sent to the camps as ""enemies"" of the Nazi regime.

There is a difference, however in the ideology and identities.

Specifically, it was only Jews, and some other minorities (Gypsies?) who were exterminated for what their ancestry and beliefs were, regardless of their political beliefs.

And that it was nearly unique that Jews---even as loyal German citizens---were picked on and declared unfit first for citizenship, then for employment, then for life---for no logical reason. Furthermore, the vigor that the Fascists hunted Jews in conquered territories---regardless of their activities in resistance or not---was astonishing, psychotic and vile.

It was an entirely manufactured ideology of hate. Jews were the primary victims of this, along with a few others.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Can we get some damage control here please?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad provoked international outrage on Wednesday when he described the Holocaust as "a myth" and suggested that Israel be moved to Europe, the United States, Canada or Alaska.

But speaking at an Athens conference on immigration on Friday, Mostafa Pourmohammadi told The Associated Press: "Actually the case has been misunderstood. (Ahmadinejad) did not mean to raise this matter."

Ahmadinejad "wanted to say that if others harmed the Jewish community and created problems for the Jewish community, they have to pay the price themselves. People like the Palestinian people or other nations should not pay the price (for it).

"A historical incident has occurred. Correct or not correct. We don't want to launch research or carry out historical investigation about it," he said without elaborating.

www.cnn.com...

Yeah, that's what he meant.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

Yeah, that's what he meant.

Nope. He called the Holocaust a "myth".

"The Iranian president may be a racist maniac. But he is a racist maniac with a very specific agenda. And he is much more sophisticated than many give him credit for," Javedanfar told the Toronto Star.

The agenda behind the racist rant

"Essentially there are three elements at play.

• Firstly, all these statements are really about Ahmadinejad shoring up his very weak position inside Iran. He needed a scandal, a sort of Wag the Dog scenario, and the most convenient victim was Israel. These outbursts forced Iran's supreme religious leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei to back him. In effect, he was able to turn back to his rivals inside Iran and say, `You see, I am in charge.'

• "Second, all these statements — particularly what he said about blaming Europe for the creation of Israel — is about finding a scapegoat for the fact that the (European-led) negotiations over Iran's nuclear aspirations appear to be headed for a breakdown. He is setting up the excuse in advance by suggesting Europe is in the pay of Zionism.

• "And third, Ahmadinejad is showing he likes to play to an audience. Consider who was listening each time. The first outburst was in a speech to the Third World, the second was at an Islamic conference in Saudi Arabia. And the third, where he called the Holocaust a myth, came as Iran was hosting a special guest — the leader of Hamas, Khaled Meshaal."

[emphasis and list added]

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 17-12-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
Nope. He called the Holocaust a "myth".

I know, that's why I used the rolly eyed guy to indicate sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join