It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iranian President denies Holocaust ever happened.

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
do jewish people forget about how the The Rothschilds (Jewish family) ,Prescott Bush and Averell Harriman (Jewish) funded hilter ?. So in essences the jewsih people founded there own destruction. I really do for sorry for the average jewish familys that where wiped out. so a few evil zionist could get there promised state.


Have a look at what the True Torah Jews have to say: The Brutal Zionist Role in the Holocaust


"If I am asked, "Could you give from the UJA moneys to rescue Jews, 'I say, NO! and I say again NO!"


Izaak Greenbaum -- head of Jewish Agency Rescue Committee
February 18, 1943




posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
It seems it doesn't take much to get those salivating for a new war to take leave of their senses, even at this time of year, hmmmm?

Sminkey
You make an excellent point here. I may have done a bit of this myself. But being involved in the Social Sciences are of study, stuff like this comes up often in our class discussions. How it doesnt take much to get people ready to fight someone else. I mean I see it at parties every weekend, two guys exchange words, then it escalates to getting up in each others faces, then eventually fists start flying. Alcohol is a major factor there, but back to my point. This is exactly the same thing as what I just discussed. No doubt the sensitivity of the topic, the location of Israel and Iran(being in the same region) are factors here, but this is turning into a two toughest kids on the block type scenario, sooner or later theyre gonna duke it out. Its human nature with diplomacy thrown in the mix, thats the way I see it.



posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
We all know that there are many, many so-called religious people (from all religions) who are hypocrites. That is to say they use the trappings and social byproducts of religion for their own ends. For example, does anyone think that PTL's Jim Baker didn't know he was using religion to scam people out of money?

In this case, considering how backward Islam is, and how ignorant most of those enslaved to it are kept on purpose, I fear this is a case of a leader who actually believes his own BS. I fear this guy is actually a true believer and as such is so much more dangerous than if he was using the cover of religion to enhance his wealth and status as so many other religious hypocrites regularly do. This guy seems to me like a suicide bomber trying to get his hands on the really big bomb, for the same reasons, except he's prepared to sacrifice his country, not just his life, to blow up not 30 people, but 30 million or so.

This guy is truely scary because I believe he really thinks he is doing the will of Allah.



posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
It seems it doesn't take much to get those salivating for a new war to take leave of their senses, even at this time of year, hmmmm?

Sminkey
You make an excellent point here. I may have done a bit of this myself. But being involved in the Social Sciences are of study, stuff like this comes up often in our class discussions. How it doesnt take much to get people ready to fight someone else. I mean I see it at parties every weekend, two guys exchange words, then it escalates to getting up in each others faces, then eventually fists start flying. Alcohol is a major factor there, but back to my point. This is exactly the same thing as what I just discussed. No doubt the sensitivity of the topic, the location of Israel and Iran(being in the same region) are factors here, but this is turning into a two toughest kids on the block type scenario, sooner or later theyre gonna duke it out. Its human nature with diplomacy thrown in the mix, thats the way I see it.



Um if by "this time of year" you mean Christmas ?

I have this funny feeling that Christmas doesnt mean much to the Faith's of the Middle East ...



posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
Who cares what he says? If he says that Israel should be pushed into the sea, is that just going to magically happen when he utters it?

If he says all Jews are evil demons, who cares. He's an elected leader of another country and he is free to say what he wants. If HIS people don't have a problem with it, then it's his right to say it.



I don't think anyone is questioning his right to say these things or anything else. But rather what is troubling is just why is he saying these things. It is clear that it is a deliberate attempt to provoke other nations and an attempt to intimidate jews and Israelis. I ask why?

And we should allways care what a leader of a nation that is soon to be posessing nucleur weapons is saying. Especialy a religiously fanatical nation such as Iran.



posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info

Originally posted by Jakomo
Who cares what he says? If he says that Israel should be pushed into the sea, is that just going to magically happen when he utters it?

If he says all Jews are evil demons, who cares. He's an elected leader of another country and he is free to say what he wants. If HIS people don't have a problem with it, then it's his right to say it.



I don't think anyone is questioning his right to say these things or anything else. But rather what is troubling is just why is he saying these things. It is clear that it is a deliberate attempt to provoke other nations and an attempt to intimidate jews and Israelis. I ask why?

And we should allways care what a leader of a nation that is soon to be posessing nucleur weapons is saying. Especialy a religiously fanatical nation such as Iran.



You ask why? Whether you agree or disagree, the islamic community has always refuted the legality of the state of israel and openly condemned the policies of the "zionist regime". Why this continuous assault on Israel? Ranging from "wipe them off the map" to describing Israel as " a tumour" through to "moving them to Germany/ Austria or even to Canada/ Alaska? Iran's crazy president is simply fullfilling his election promises an viocing the opinions of Irans' hardline theocrats.

I personally don't believe he is intentionally trieing to provoke Israel into attacking, I just believe the extreme views of Irans' moolahs are escaping from the mouth of a highly untrained and politically retarded president, who unfortunatly is backed by the majority of Irans poor, and uneducated.

The sad thing is that he probably doesn't realise how much of a sore point this particular point of debate is, he probably doesn't even realise the consequences. On the other hand, maybe this nutjob president is exactly what Iran needs.......the harbinger of a new Iranian revolution.



posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ok, to be very honest.
Only a racist idiot that prefers to believe a lie with all the contradicting facts glaringly present would even entertain the notion that the Holocaust did not happen.
There is absolutely no doubt in any sane, lucid and rational mind, that Hitler did his damndest to erase the Jewish people from this world. The Final Solution was not finishing some role-playing game, and it was meant for no other group of people.
To even continue the inane discussion, at best, indicates there are people who are so open-minded they will let any ol' trash blow into their minds.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ok, to be very honest.
Only a racist idiot that prefers to believe a lie with all the contradicting facts glaringly present would even entertain the notion that the Holocaust did not happen.
There is absolutely no doubt in any sane, lucid and rational mind, that Hitler did his damndest to erase the Jewish people from this world. The Final Solution was not finishing some role-playing game, and it was meant for no other group of people.
To even continue the inane discussion, at best, indicates there are people who are so open-minded they will let any ol' trash blow into their minds.


AMEN!

This thread is pathetic.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Presidents Syndrome


Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Only a racist idiot that prefers to believe a lie with all the contradicting facts glaringly present would even entertain the notion that the Holocaust did not happen.

It's not clear to me that Ahmadinejad actually believes what he says about the Holocaust.

These statements seem calculated for effect, not honesty.

This would hardly be unusual in politics.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Presidents Syndrome


Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Only a racist idiot that prefers to believe a lie with all the contradicting facts glaringly present would even entertain the notion that the Holocaust did not happen.

It's not clear to me that Ahmadinejad actually believes what he says about the Holocaust.

These statements seem calculated for effect, not honesty.

This would hardly be unusual in politics.


Unfortunately very true. But in the '30s people were saying that once he was in power Hitler would drop all the enti-semitic crap because it clearly wouldn't be good for the country. That he was saying it for cheap political effect...



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Um if by "this time of year" you mean Christmas ?

I have this funny feeling that Christmas doesnt mean much to the Faith's of the Middle East ...


I dunno, I think the Maronites in Lebanon and the Armenians in Iraq/Syria might think a little differently. Possibly even the Copts in Egypt.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
WWII was all about conquering the world and not about exterminating jews.

Eisenhower's Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages;
the six volumes of Churchill's Second World War total 4,448 pages;
and de Gaulle's three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages.

In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi "gas chambers," a "genocide" of the Jews, or of "six million" Jewish victims of the war.

Richard Lynn
www.rlynn.co.uk...


Well, if Richard Lynn can't tell the difference between a military leader documenting his work and a historian researching a topic, and if you can't tell the difference...

Why would Ike write about gas chambers?

He was Supreme Allied Commander in Western Europe. Where he was engaged in planning and overseeing the military offensive to eject the Wehrmacht from conquered lands. The gas chambers were in Eastern Europe (you do know where Poland is, right?) where the Soviet Red Army under Zhukov was operating.

"The greatest cross I have to bear is the Cross of Lorraine" - Winston S Churchill.

Charles De Gaulle was an upstart who would do and did everything he could to maximise his pathetically small contribution to the allied campaign. He was also so completely French that he would and did aid and abet France in turning the holocaust into a "German" problem in which there were no French collaborators, except the Vichy. At least the Brits put "Lord Haw Haw" Joyce on trial for his collaboration.

Churchill was Prime Minister of a nation that was fighting a war on three fronts against three enemies (not to mention distractions in Iran) and busy spending British lives to supply an ally on a fourth front. He's writing about Britain's considerable input into the victory over Nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan (and his own, slightly exaggerated, part in it), the sufferings of the British people, the decision making that went into policy, both military and civilian, the successes and failures of the British (and Commonwealth) war effort.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by crustas
Seekerof:

Can you answer me a few question, please?

1. Why is the jew holocaust the most known and publicized in the world, if not the only holocaust for the majority of people? There were others. Example 7000 000 death Ukrainians in Soviet Empire 1932-33 by Stalin.


Because the Jewish Holocaust of WW2 is the largest of the last century. Because it crossed borders. Hitler deported Jews (and others) from their homes to liquidate them in foreign countries. It was an active policy.

The Ukrainians were starved into submission by Stalin as an act of internal policy. He was making his supremacy known. Plus, it was, in effect, a passive policy, the Ukrainians were not liquidated in camps, they were, for the most part, simply allowed to starve.

We also have the Armenian genocide of 1915, the Cambodian genocide of 1975-78 and the 100 days of genocide in Rwanda, not to mention the ethnic-cleansing of the Yugoslavian civil war and the massacre at Srebrenica.

You also forgot the Katyn Woods massacre...


2. Why after 60 years after the war the gold has not returned to the owners?


Ask the Swiss. Perhaps because tracing who it belongs to is so incredibly f@@king difficult given that whole families were wiped out and many rescued children (especially pre-war) were so young they simply didn't know who they were. The campaign to return stolen art is ongoing.


3. Why most of holocaust documentaries i have seen are made by jews?


Because the Romany aren't all that big into the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences?

Or perhaps because the prime movers in documentation are the victims themselves? Perhaps because, by a happy accident, some Jews are extremely rich and can afford to fund this stuff. Or is it that the Jews are simply far more organised and determined the world won't forget, while others are letting history forget them through their own apathy.

Why are the documentaries about S21 in Phnom Penh made by Khmers?


4. Why was not given land for jews in European soil?


Oh, boy...How thick can you be? What country willingly gives up territory? Because the Europeans had just won their war, they weren't giving up anything to anybody.


5.Why the catholic church didn't action, when they new about the concentration camps and the final solution?


Really, the Pope had breifings and documents and slideshows and film footage, did he?

I'll ignore the poor English, as I assume it is your second language...

Individual priests and nuns within the Catholic Church did take action. What action could the Church take against the Germans? Do you know when Italy surrendered to the Allies and what happened to her after that date?


6.Why does people think Judas betrayed Jesus?
When Judas went to talk with the Romans was to find a way out to save Jesus and not the opposite.


Hey, there are Christians who call the Jews "the Christ-killers", I can only point out that Christ was born a Jew in the land of David. Perhaps it has something to do with 30 pieces of silver....and nothing to do with the Holocaust or its denial.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by crustas

4. Why was not given land for jews in European soil?



For the most part, the concept of "home" no longer existed for Jewish Displayed Persons. Their families had been annihilated, their communities destroyed, their property confiscated. Instead, they found themselves in grim DP camps in Europe and in Cyprus.

Most of these places were enclosed by barbed wire, overcrowded, and situated in former labor or concentration camps. Many Jews were harassed or assaulted by former Nazi collaborators.

British authorities forcibly moved the refugees to detention camps, primarily on the Mediterranean island of Cyprus. By 1948 the British held over 50,000 Jewish refugees in internment camps on Cyprus.


A transport of 200 Jewish children, fleeing postwar antisemitic violence in Poland, arrives at the Prague railroad station. The children are on their way to displaced persons camps in the American-occupied zone of Germany. Prague, Czechoslovakia, ...(source)

The DP chapter came to an end with the establishment of the State of Israel, when the survivors living in the camps in Europe and in Cyprus began to converge en masse on the Jewish state. In 1953 the last Jewish DP camp in existence in Germany was disbanded.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
The gas chambers were in Eastern Europe (you do know where Poland is, right?) where the Soviet Red Army under Zhukov was operating.


Shame on you Howl. Dismissing these thousands of pages was way too easy.
Historicans HAVE after all lowered the number of jews killed in camps all the time as they discover more. The numbers now accepted range from 125 000 to 1 500 000.
Don't forget that the existence of gas chambers were a WWII RUMOR and thus propaganda. We all know that propaganda should not been takes at face value.

Are you ignorant to the fact that there were camps many places, not just Poland? Are you ignorant to the fact that the Russiand have admitted that they manufaktured the 'gas chamber' picture? Wake up.

And that you dismiss Churchill as nothing is entirely on your head. Shame on your ignorance.



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I went through arabic forum sites lately, and realized that his comments have been very much appreciated.



If europeans have killed 6 millions of jews in Holocaust, why should palestineans pay the price?! give a piece of your land to jews to establish a jewish country.

This is exactly how the arab world feels about it.

in the past years, Iranian popularity amongst arab people have been declining due to support for the new iraq, closer ties with EU, etc.


This comments seem very calculated, why?

1.
President of iran has supported Hamas, militant Islamist group in a meeting with top hamas leader a few days ago.
with fatah group splitted over candidates,there is a very good chance for hamas to win a surprise election. with a Islamist in power , on one hand, and on the other, Israeili indication that a Hamas PM will not be tolerated, I think pres. comments is a very clever move to disrupt the peace process.

2.
In case of a us-iran showdown, iran is counting on arab support.
It is trying to convince the arab world, if us ever decides to invade iran, that the primary purpose would be to eliminate threats to Israel, and make it look like a holy war against US and its allies.
also, to encourage arabs to uprise and topple the arab governments who remain friendly to US.

3.
even if Israel pulls the trigger and decides to attack iranian nuke facilities, arab states friendly to Israel like Egypt and Jordan will have a hard time to justify their support for Israel, and in case of the latter, justification for the use of its airspace for israeili attack on iranian nuke.

Iran is playing its cards right



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
Shame on you Howl. Dismissing these thousands of pages was way too easy.
Historicans HAVE after all lowered the number of jews killed in camps all the time as they discover more. The numbers now accepted range from 125 000 to 1 500 000.

You sir, are a blatant LIAR.
Source your assertion.
Auschwitz-Birkenau alone has recorded 900,000 to 1.6 million and has been sourced in another like topic thread by me.





Are you ignorant to the fact that there were camps many places, not just Poland? Are you ignorant to the fact that the Russiand have admitted that they manufaktured the 'gas chamber' picture? Wake up.

Actually, you wake up!
Ignorance is a defense that Holocaust deniers love to hide behind, as well as utilize.





Shame on your ignorance.

Pot calling the Kettle black. How ironic.








seekerof

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Seekerof]



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What's this? Jews against Zionism?

www.nkuk.org...


Jews gathered Monday, August 15 , 2005 in various locations around the world to demonstrate that entire Holy Land be returned to palestinian sovereigntyand to clarify the Orthodox Jewish position on the Palestinian settlements in the Holy Land


Muslim leaders, Orthodox Jewish Rabbis and layman gathered across the street of the United Nation Headquarters, in the Dag Hammarskjold Plaza to express their gratitude to G-d for the current events and to offer their prayers for the future. .


Jews gathered on the steps of the City Hall in New York City, NY on 11 August 2005 to demonstrate their opposition to the statements and stance of Dov Hikind in reference to racial profiling.


Crustas



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
And crustas?
What you present has what in relation to this topic?
Iranian President denies Holocaust ever happened.





seekerof



posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Those people in the pictures arnt Jews, the are people from the national acadamey of acting, employed for the event by King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia ......

And anyhow whats that have to do with this thread lol.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join