Ask a question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitch303

Originally posted by johngtr
hello everybody ive recently joined this site, i was a lurker for a while too lol , but could somebody please tell me what the stats next to peoples posts mean, i gather the first one is correct but im not sure about the rest could somebody help me out please

like the p = posts
f = ?
s = ?
w = ?
k = ?

many thanks

john

I'd like to know this as well. W? K? and i'm assuming stars are good and flags are bad?

I didn't find this info either , anyway, i think F stands for friends.W & K remain a mystery xd

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Anybody any clues?

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dshly

Originally posted by Fitch303

Originally posted by johngtr
hello everybody ive recently joined this site, i was a lurker for a while too lol , but could somebody please tell me what the stats next to peoples posts mean, i gather the first one is correct but im not sure about the rest could somebody help me out please

like the p = posts
f = ?
s = ?
w = ?
k = ?

many thanks

john

I'd like to know this as well. W? K? and i'm assuming stars are good and flags are bad?

I didn't find this info either , anyway, i think F stands for friends.W & K remain a mystery xd

Both Stars and Flags are good. Stars show that a threader likes what you stated/postulated / Flags are for when you open create a thread and other resonders like what you've put together. Both SnF (Star and Flag) give you ATS points

W = Wats Index it's a total of SnF's (Total ATS points) I forget the exact equation they use but will equal your total wats index. Your Wats index allows certain ATS privelages like posting in the RATS Forum or 9/11 forum.

I forget what K is for... Karma??? Not really sure.

I also forget the value (ATS points) for Stars and Flags.

Hope that helped.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Wow. Thanks for that. I must have been searching for 15 minutes to figure out what the flag was!

It sounds like a bad thing. I had posted in the Introductions forum and saw I had a flag. All I could think was, "Crap! What did I screw up already?"

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have a typo in my signature banner- how do I change it?
Is there any way to update ones' location in the profile?
I'm not new to ATS...I just decided to stop being a 'lurker' and start contributing.

This is probably a pretty user-friendly site for most, but I find 'Computers for Dummies' to be way too advanced for my old brain cells, so I just bumble along as best I can. . . .
It doesn't appear that too many people get 86'd for being intellectually challenged, so I should be okay....

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Ok my question is how do I get ATS to work on my mobile? Whenever I try to enter the site on my phone I always get the message that the site may be down or moved address but it is the right one. I`ve lurked on the site for years but just recently decided to actually join but forget if there is an app that one has to download for it to work on a mobile. I use a Galaxy S III by the way.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you start a thread, but place it in the wrong category, can it be moved?
Nugget

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join