It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

" The Ancients " ~ More Info

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is a link toMenguard's post about " The Ancients ".

Then take a look at this .

What does anyone think?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
wow first of all THat creature is huge, i mean it must be aquatic because they never said that the thing had feet or anything but they did say soemthing about wing features. Also the skull looks very odd, if it is weird its a freak of nature.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thats pretty intresting, but why has it not been reported on the mainstream news? So I only assume its fake. But then again it can be real.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I did a quick search about the skeleton link. A few things came up about it being advertising for a video game.

The photos look a bit funny, in my opinion. I'm no photoshop expert by any means though.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
i think you may be mistaking the video game thing for the colouses vids. This on the other hand seems to be a creature possibly a dino who that had a strange gene

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I looked into it being part of an ad for a video game. Its not in any way, the only valid point anyone has made connecting it to the game is how its similar to some 3d model, thats it...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The pictures do look a little funny...but that may just be my paranoia. This is not the same "goliath" that was part of a video game ad. This one looks totally different.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Intresting pics, they dont looked photoshoped to me, but im no expert.
Does anyone think it rsembles a dragon slightly?

new topics

top topics

join