It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$400,000 stashed in a box

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ok, i had this dream that i had stacks of bills that equaled to $400,000. I was moving it to a safety deposit box that i was going to bury in the backyard.

why would i have such a dream?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Couple of different schools of thought

If you want to see this as some kind of symbolism . . .

-The "house" is usually seen as representing the self. The basement represents your subconscious, the attic is your "best self," and so on.

- The back yard has a couple of associations for me; you may have different ones. Dirt is the earth, the basis of growth, etc. And protection. Maybe the subconscious.

- Money has all sorts of meaning in our society. Power, obviously; but also security, fears about bills, etc. Sometimes, it even represents . . . love.

Based on these quick few ideas, here are a few conjectures:

- Money represents bills and social obligations. You don't want to think about them, so you're "burying them" in the subconscious mind.

- Money can represent love. You don't want to trust other people, you want to keep your love to yourself.

- Money represents your power, maybe even your life force. You are hiding it from the people around you.

- The dream means what it says. You need to review your investments.

Some, all, or none of these may work for you. A counselor would sit down with you and discuss the things that interest you most in your life right now. Knowing absolutely nothing about you, these are just shots in the dark.

peaceout.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I usually have dreams about inexplicably finding large sums of money if I'm having a financial problem of some kind.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Master entrusted 3 men with his money. The man with 5 talents, made 5 more. The man with 2 talents made 2 more. The man with 1 talent, buried it to keep it safe.

Why would I have such a dream?

What did the master say?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by mrsdudara]

new topics

top topics

join