posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:45 PM
Couple of different schools of thought
If you want to see this as some kind of symbolism . . .
-The "house" is usually seen as representing the self. The basement represents your subconscious, the attic is your "best self," and so on.
- The back yard has a couple of associations for me; you may have different ones. Dirt is the earth, the basis of growth, etc. And protection.
Maybe the subconscious.
- Money has all sorts of meaning in our society. Power, obviously; but also security, fears about bills, etc. Sometimes, it even represents . . .
Based on these quick few ideas, here are a few conjectures:
- Money represents bills and social obligations. You don't want to think about them, so you're "burying them" in the subconscious mind.
- Money can represent love. You don't want to trust other people, you want to keep your love to yourself.
- Money represents your power, maybe even your life force. You are hiding it from the people around you.
- The dream means what it says. You need to review your investments.
* * * *
Some, all, or none of these may work for you. A counselor would sit down with you and discuss the things that interest you most in your life right
now. Knowing absolutely nothing about you, these are just shots in the dark.