It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush does not care about the enviroment!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I really hope bush is not elected as president again. I could not stand another 4 years as him as president.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   
story.news.yahoo.com.../washpost/20030927/ts_washpost/a7586_2003sep26

Not going to be so easy for the admin to wreck the environment now.

On the other hand....they'll do it anyway won't they?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by ilovepizza
I do voulenteer work in Arizona. I pick up trash if i see it on the ground.

Way to go!!! Now if we can just get people not to throw it where it doesn't belong.

Heres one even better! Get the people who threw it away. Now that Canada can pull DNA from fingerprints, not only can we trace who last had the thrash. They can verify anything they need to know.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Bush enviroment

That site has lots of information on Bush and the enviroment. I am still looking for a better site but that is the best i have found so far.

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I am extremly angry at george bush. I can not think of one good thing he has done as president. I hate all of the things bush is doing. What I hate most about Bush is how he treats the enviroment.

Bush has no respect for the enviroment at all. Bush just cares about money, money, money, money, and money. He does not give a # about the enviroment. Well Bush I hope you rot in hell you piece of # for the way you treat the enviroment. It may be too #ing hard for Bush to understand the enviroment and that it is not an everlasting supply of resources but that does not give him the right to treat the enviroment like #.

Bush you make me so #ing angry

Sorry to tell you but I dont give a # about the envirment. I agree with Bush on almost ever issue.

Think about how great it is to be depented. For example Italy was depended on France for electricity and when the line that provides Italy with electrictiy broke then then 2 million Italyens were left with no electricty.

Now think about US being left with no oil.
What do you think will happen?
Will you care more about the envirment or the oil you need?

posted on Oct, 11 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
at least he tried to drill in alaska to lessen the dependecy on oil from other countries...
yet even this act gets unnoticed in todays age...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
An oil man doesn't care about the environment???

You're kidding, right???

Sorry, just had to add that in...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
First of all there is nothing wrong with drilling in Alaska. Secondly, the earth's plant life depend upon CO2 for survival so lets no demonize it totally. Third, the rise in CO2 followed the three hundred year warming trend rather than caused it and finally, research is now showing that bacteria under the snow pack of the frozen tundra release a alarge quantity of the CO2 during their continued breakdown of organic matter.

More science..less politics please.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If you are sitting in your house (or your moms house) typing on the keyboard of a computer, then,

You are supporting industries that dig up minerals out of the precious earth.

You are supporting industries that burn fossil fuels and generate carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, oxides of nitrogen and sulfur, radioactive carbon, and about a thousand other chemicals in smaller quantities.

You are supporting cheap labor exploitation in quite a few countries that manufacture computer components.

You will, and likely have added heavy metal contamination to the environment when you disposed of that last POS computer.

And you whine about George Bush and industry raping the planet.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Now that might be a little harsh...

That's a little like reminding a patient that the life-saving medical technique that just saved them, was because Nazi doctors perfected it using concentration camp victims...

There's a big difference between buying things you need to work (i.e. a computer), and purposefully accepting bribes from industry and paying off environmental lobbies, etc. to continually exploit the planet so they can make a buck...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Garzok, I'm not really trying to be harsh.... I am just getting a bit tired of the idea of exporting blame. Industry only makes a buck when we give it to them. I don't personally think people should feel guilty for living their lives. But, IF you are committed to the notion that the environment is being raped, then you better make sure you're not the one raping it.

Additionally, I don't feel that anyone, republicans or democrats are trying to rape the environment. Everyone wants reasonably clean air and water. Everyone wants to see some areas set aside in the interest of preserving nature.

And when I see someone slam the president for "raping" the environment, and they can't produce an example, I get really ORNERY.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Bush does not care about the enviroment. But he does care about getting re-elected. So therefore, to better his chances to get re-elected, he will start doing pro-enviroment stuff. This is just a theory. But in the future I think it will come true. What do you guys think?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It looks like it won't matter much, because the world is heading for a big, and nasty war...the likes of which have never been seen.... It may take years, even decades, but the groundwork has been lain for the past couple years... I simply don't like the recent picking up of the pace (Dollar vs. Euro) that's been taking place lately...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

I really hope bush is not elected as president again. I could not stand another 4 years as him as president.

Oh he will be

Then his Base will claim that the next president has caused the destruction Bush has worked so tirelessly
to manifest

top topics

<< 1   >>

join