It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush does not care about the enviroment!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I am extremly angry at george bush. I can not think of one good thing he has done as president. I hate all of the things bush is doing. What I hate most about Bush is how he treats the enviroment.

Bush has no respect for the enviroment at all. Bush just cares about money, money, money, money, and money. He does not give a # about the enviroment. Well Bush I hope you rot in hell you piece of # for the way you treat the enviroment. It may be too #ing hard for Bush to understand the enviroment and that it is not an everlasting supply of resources but that does not give him the right to treat the enviroment like #.

Bush you make me so #ing angry

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I cant stand bush
:fl ame:

I hope he does not get re-elected in 2004. If I have to I am going to go to one of the debates where people ask the candidaes questions. I will ask bush how he destroy the enviroment and not care.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well, I know I'm voting democrat come this next fall. However, Pizza, next time you want to open a flame thread like this, make sure you have a specific example (at least one) to back up the
x37. Peace.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Ok one example is when George Bush was governor of Texas, Texas had to worst pollution out of all the 50 states. It was not the case before Bush became governor. Also bush thinks it is ok to drill in Alaska. Well it is not ok bush. Drilling in Alaska is a bad thing and not a good thing. If you want me to research more i can.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well, the most recent example that shows the bush administrations absence of respect for the struggle against #ing up the enviroment is what they found out about his plans regarding the Clean Air Act law.

When some secret government documents leaked to the press, where it came forth that bush wanted to make a serious loophole in the Clean Air Act law. This means that American firms can invest huge amounts of money in polluting factories without having to care about cleaning and control of toxic waste and thing like that.

They # up the environment, but hey... they are saving money.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have to go with ilovepizza as far as the drilling in Alaska issue. The Senate remade the Energy Bill, minus that part, so now the Republicans are screaming that the Democrats don't care about saving us money on energy costs, and the Democrats are screaming that the Republicans don't care about the environment (which I agree with). I think in 2004, I'll put my ballot in the trash can and just watch someone else get appointed president.

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I read that Bush is trying to get carbondioxide ( heh or what ever its called ) off from the toxic list so he doesent have to obay any limits on its "production".

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
bush is only representing the ideals of the people in charge, make money, profits over people, don't get mad at bush he's a puppet, get mad at the huge industries that are forcing him to relax laws about the environment so they can rape it further
bush doesn't care about anything but his pocket getting fatter and increasing the military so they can continue to induce fear on everyone

[Edited on 25-9-2003 by banjoechef]

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
If bush is a puppet then it is his own choice to be one. He could have his own views and do what he wants to do. I do not care who is destroying the enviroment, I just want it to stop.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
He could have his own views and do what he wants to do.

...Pretty much every time a President "does what he wants to do" as far as actually *helping* the Nation, he winds up getting shot...

Besides, growing up in an "old money" family tends to isolate a kid from the "real world"...That way, when the kid grows up (being groomed for either the advancement of the "family" or to go into politics), he's much better at ignoring the "plebs" when they start complaining.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is by far one of the most ignorant, meritless and without fact threads I've seen to date.

Are you looking for a pacifier and a diaper, ILP, or do you actually have some decent information and facts to back up the whiny assertions? Specifically, Bush's Texas blame, and oil drilling in Alaska.
Facts. Information. Try and give a reason why this whiny thread should not be moved to the garbage heap. That can be done with facts and information.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Do not let the hatred of Bush blind you into making a bad choice in the voting booth. To vote for a political candidate just because he is of the opposite party as Bush is the wrong thing to do. We need to vote for people(at all levels of government)who will not toe the party line, but do what their constituents wish them to do. Democrats are every bit as guilty as Republicans when it comes to partisan politics. The mess that we find ourselves in today is the result of decades long action by BOTH DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS. I do not have any answers on how to evaluate candidates to be sure they will vote with the people and not with the party. It is the responsibility of each voter to look deep and hard at the choices available to them before voting. PS THOMAS CROWNE IS A BULLY

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
TC It kind of was a thread just to express my anger towards bush. I will do some research tonight though and post it.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
ILP I pick up trash along 150 miles of Arizona highways and can say that the average joe is responsible for many tons of pollution each year. I hope you are doing your share to make sure our state and nation stay clean.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   

when George Bush was governor of Texas, Texas had to worst pollution out of all the 50 states.

I would like to see the basis of that statement. If I could see that it was valid I might rethink....However I think it was baseless (in actual fact)

[Edited on 27-9-2003 by lurkinginthecorner]

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I do voulenteer work in Arizona. I pick up trash if i see it on the ground.

posted on Sep, 26 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I do voulenteer work in Arizona. I pick up trash if i see it on the ground.

Way to go!!! Now if we can just get people not to throw it where it doesn't belong.

[Edited on 9-27-2003 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 27 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSwordMaster
I read that Bush is trying to get carbondioxide...

I'm not sure, but I think you may have meant carbon *monoxide*...

...Even so, it *is* possible to die from carbon dioxide contamination; Just ask the astronauts of Apollo 13 about the dangers of too much carbon dioxide...

Originally posted by banjoechef
bush is only representing the ideals of the people in charge, make money, profits over people, don't get mad at bush he's a puppet, get mad at the huge industries that are forcing him to relax laws about the environment so they can rape it further...

Pretty much true...After all, if Bush didn't do what they said, they would have simply replaced him with someone else by now, even if it meant using assassination.
That wouldn't be likely to happen, though; After all, The Bush family's completely tied in (with heavy cable wrapped up in knots, no less) with the big corps. Shrub was probably raised in the standard "old money" family way...Isolated from the "real world" so that he could take over the "family interests" some day.

If bush is a puppet then it is his own choice to be one. He could have his own views and do what he wants to do.

If Shrub was raised as I've already mentioned, then he probably *didn't* have much of a choice...Which makes him out to be that much *more* weak-willed than Joe & Jane Average. This is a bad quality for the leader of a nation.

Originally posted by groingrinder
We need to vote for people(at all levels of government)who will not toe the party line, but do what their constituents wish them to do. Democrats are every bit as guilty as Republicans when it comes to partisan politics.

Very much right on...In case no one has really noticed, a job in the government is, by definition, a Civil Service job. Over the past few generations, unfortunately, it seems that politicians view it as a "self-service" job.

PS THOMAS CROWNE IS A BULLY

Even though ATS *has* an entire Topic devoted for mudslinging, that's reserved for *political* mudslinging...In other words, there's no place at ATS for *personal* mudslinging...

Way to go!!! Now if we can just get people not to throw it where it doesn't belong.

That's going to take a *lot* of hard work to convince people that have been brainwashed by corporate-sponsered media that this world does *not* indeed belong to a "throw-away civilization".

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I do not understand why people throw trash on the ground. Have they every heard of a trash can? I think it is really idiotic to throw trash on the ground and not in a trash can.

I hope all ATS members throw trash away in a trash can!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I think the worst thing that GW has done to the environment is nominate Mike Leavitt to head the EPA. I'm from Utah and all Gov. Leavitt has done here is minimalize protected land and sold the state whirling disease infected fish from his fish farm. If he gets comfirmed, we're all screwed!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join