It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why couldn't humans have built the pyramids?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCoG1980
reply to post by Grock

I also remembered reading somewhere about placing razor blades under pyramids, and it sharpening them - due to energy? This made me think of the Great pramids location.
www.timestar.org...

'Cause this one's testable: Go ahead, give it a shot. Does ti work? No.
They also don't keep apples fresh, they are buildings. Whatever significance they have it what people put to them.

Also: The Ancient Egyptians were very capable of constructing the pyramids. Plenty of tools, plenty of intelligence, and all they needed was one man to give them the motivation.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neil a

Please see the links in my earlier post. Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
not sure if it applies but Edgar Cayce said that Hermes Trismagestus (known also as Thoth, also known as Enoch) built the pyramid of giza around 10,500bc and that he was an atlantean... when the atlanteans all went their seperate ways (due of course to the 'calamity') they took pyramid making technology with them... that is why seperate places all have similar charachteristics... or so he said... who knows.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I read somewere that for the time given that the pyramids were suposed to have been built in, they would have to lay one block every 2 seconds. I just dont buy it. Im not saying that aliens helped or nothing but either they had some help or the time-line is all wrong. Im inclined to think it is a combantaion of both.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join