It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Dog" the Bounty Hunter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This show bothers me. Its nothing more than a glorified bounty hunter and his (lovely)
girlfriends...

How can they have crap like this on tv?

He belongs in a trailer park surrounded by beer cans and trailer propped up on bricks!

Talk about the lowest of the low...

Sure, he does a service, he also gets paid enough to supply himself with lotsa beer, drugs and toothless women.

I just wanted to post this- He bothers the hell out of me.

:bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
While he may not be the most "classy" person, I'll stick up for him and say that he has gone from a criminal to a criminal destroyer.

At least he is doing something with his life, unlike the other 99.999% of excriminals. I wish they could all just make a legit living...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
At least he's getting the criminals off the street. What's your beef with him? Are you a wanted person & he might come get you? lol.

I know for a fact, that the majority of ex-cons that get out, have major problems getting a decent job, that won't treat them like they're still a criminal. I've considered becoming a Bounty Hunter Myself, but right now I'm pushing towards Police Academy. Either way, I get to crack skulls together, ones just more fun than the other.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yes, right...My husband watches him and its right up there with the wrestling and Jerry Springer....

Real class act. If he were a mortician would you take offense?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
maybe we should get boy scouts to track down dangerous fugitives?? exactly which episode has him drinking beer in a trailer park? nice generalization

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
He is doing a service, and is good at it. My point is (and i aint no snob) that its low budget and low class.:shk:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
what budget should it be done at?? is he supposed to be in a 3 piece suit and calmly request that these fugitives put on the handcuffs themselves? the area's in hawaii where he work have an abundance of drug users and those are the majority of people he has to arrest. you have to be down and dirty to deal with these people. it is truly reality tv.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
He's an animal.

Glad you people like the scummy show.

Have fun watching!

Whatever floats your boat......

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
you don't send pansy to do a man's job. all police officers are animals because they are tough of crime.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just because you don't agree with him or the show, is no reason to attack him. He turned his life around and is doing his community a good deed. Cops or any of them other live action police shows are not done any better. What is so cheap with the production? Their vehicles are alot better then what I am driving, (98 cavalier). I for one will watch this cheap, low class garbage of television and enjoy it everytime.

I mean he got Ozzy to write the theme song, so cheap. :shk:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

He's an animal.

Sorry for missing this, you could not be more off the truth with this comment. You will NEVER see any cop treat a criminal the way he does. He helps them out as much as he can, and tries actually talking to them. He maybe alot of things, not all of them maybe positive.. but an animal is not one of them. He is man enough to leave these guys with some dignity. Do your argument a favour and take back that comment. I agree with everybody having an opinion and more then entitled to it, but theirs no way you can back that one.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok, he's not an animal. He's doing a public service and at the same time he is making a few bucks with his lovely bride.

No offense meant to his followers...

Maybe i will watch him again and try to get your point of view?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have seen about 3 episodes and in each one, they found the bail jumper and THEN he spent a good amount of time talking to them and offering any help he could so they could turn their life around.

By that I mean he offered council, guidances, support, and some spirituality.

He may dress and talk like he is of "low class" but I don't think it devalues his positive attempts. Not to mention, in Hawaii...there is a culture that is totally unique and he has to "fit in" with that. That culture is not a rich "high class" culture.

I figured he has a positive message show to those that need it and simple entertainment for others. He just happens to have it wrapped in a freaky big hair, larger-than-life persona which is what got him his show in the first place.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I feel bad...maybe i watched the tail end of a nasty show.....

If thats so, he deserves a lot of credit.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
In episode he maced a dog that was chained and not even barking he had no reason to and obvuilsy caused the dog great pain since iam for animal rights i dont watch that crap anymore

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, see, thats a bad move...:shk: Poor dog..(the barking one)...

join