It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Russia with love

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hey, everybody!
My name is Artiom, im from Moscow. Just graduated the high school and entered the University of cinematography. I'm almost sure, that the US government is trying to hide all true information they got about those UFOs. They slipping to us interesting stories and many of us thinks: "Oh my god! thats really curious and pretty reliable...for science fiction". Im interested in this problem for about 2 years, im trying to survey the stream of info i can have, forming my own conclusions. And i thought it will be useful to share them with another informed people...Also im interested in Cold War crisis situation, cause we don't know to much about it, and in present terms between the US and Russia.Well...what can i add...im glad to be here!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Artiom!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
privjet - sdrastwuitje!

Welcome to ATS

Make you feel at home here

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Artiom.

If UFO's interest you then this is the place to be. I have to say I've always believed that the majority of UFO's are really top secret government craft rather than extra-terrestrials. As far as the cold war from what I can tell most of us on this side of the atlantic believe the cold war is over. But I suggest checking out PTS as well its a really cool forum here on ATS were we discuss politics you can meet other like minded and some maybe not so like minded people.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS membership Artiom. I think we can always use more people who are interested in UFOs
. I know there a few threads asking about UFOs in Russia. I'm sure anything you have to say in those threads will be valuable.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Thank you so much for welcome! Now i'm looking around, I wanna discuss a lot of things on this forum. I don't know, where to start. This is really the Home of my interests, if you know what i mean. And i'm expiriencing a sort of a problem with the language. But i'm so glad i found this resourse!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Welceome to the forums... enjoy your stay... very nice to meet you...

top topics

join