It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Army has exceeded recruiting goals last 2 months of this fiscal year, And met them the last 6

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
More recruits for the Iraq meat grinder!

You can go to the airport and take pictures of them as they embark on their tour, but don't you dare take a pic of their coffin as they are brought home dead. Because that's clearly wrong on so many levels.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
LOOK - the current IRAQI Leaders are only members of TWO of the Ethnic/Religious Groups in Iraq, which were put to Power by the People who represent this two Ethnic/Religious Groups, simply because they represent the Majority.

And because the Coalition put them there.

#1, The Sunni's represented the MAJORITY of the IRANIAN/SYRIAN backed insurgency.

#2 The Sunni's BOYCOTTED any initial inclusion in the new government process, they wanted to fight instead

#2, The Sunni's are now, as a group, supporting the new constitution and these elections.

Your logic is simply based on innacurate information Souljah, I.e you are flat out wrong.

But, apparently the Slovenian reggae sect knows more about what the Iraqi's are going through/want than the Iraqi's themselves...

[edit on 14-12-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Deja Vu All Over Again

It's sad, really.

I'm pretty sure I could write a script that would accurately generate half the replies to this thread based on what some members typically and predictably post -- over and over and over again.

At some point, the point is lost.

Just what is the point, anyway?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They might be on target for numbers they set themselves, after the end of the Iraq war, but most of the recruits leave after the minimal time on there contracts, The article probably failed to mention that fact.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Just what is the point, anyway?

The point is:

Group A : Join my group because I'm right and we can be right together and tell the other group that they're wrong and we told them they were wrong all along!

Group B : No you're still wrong and my group is right and you will one day realize that you're wrong and always have been!

The point is to be RIGHT about something that neither side really has a clue about!
How's that?

If there were no threads like this on ATS, the post numbers would be dwindling even further than they are.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
LOOK - the current IRAQI Leaders are only members of TWO of the Ethnic/Religious Groups in Iraq, which were put to Power by the People who represent this two Ethnic/Religious Groups, simply because they represent the Majority.

So your now complaining against the majority vote system?
Hmm well....then mabye you tell every democratic society why it is not good?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
yeah, they got their recruitment goals by calling up people who have been on reserve for 20 years
And lying to high school and college kids
I hope this war ends soon-

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by accountability
yeah, they got their recruitment goals by calling up people who have been on reserve for 20 years
And lying to high school and college kids
I hope this war ends soon-

Is this the same "lieing" that Colonel Tim Collins supposedly done in iraq?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Magic and Ben:

Thats funny coming for you two, you guys are President and Vice President of "group B" for pete's sake...

And the point is that things in Iraq are going fine, just ask the Iraqi's...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Denial is not just a big river in Egypt.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by rizla]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
And the point is that things in Iraq are going fine, just ask the Iraqi's...

Can I ask those from Falluja?

I'm sure they're jumping for joy about what's happened to their city.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

But yet the Iraqis are happy, the polls show it, and are voting for a truly free government for the first time in many decades. All due to an effort spearheaded by the USA.

But heck, what do the Iraqi's know anyways right?

Anything to hate the USA....Im certain your home nation is perfect...

funny, i just saw an old guy on the streets of Bagdad yesterday on the news and he said that before they had one Sadam, now they have 1000 of them

so what do Iraqis know?

and since you are so concerned with my home nation, at least they dont go around the world killing everyone that doesnt agree with them

top topics

<< 1   >>

join